Reporter - 28th June 2011 - Battle to Reclaim Mohmand Agency

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
They are all lie. They want to show only those things which they want to show otherwise they have killed more innocents than "Terrorists"

Recently they have killed 38 Innocent Mohmand including children, women, old people and buried them in a one Grave and declare them as "Terrorists" but the matter of fact is that they are the biggest Terrorists of Pakistan. No one is happy from them.

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They are all lie. They want to show only those things which they want to show otherwise they have killed more innocents than "Terrorists"

Recently they have killed 38 Innocent Mohmand including children, women, old people and buried them in a one Grave and declare them as "Terrorists" but the matter of fact is that they are the biggest Terrorists of Pakistan. No one is happy from them.

Mashallah Kia Baat Hai. Aap ko phir TTP Kay "Terrorists" ziada passand hain phir bhetar yeh hai kay Fauj mein TTP ko Bharti kar lain. two heads on the same coin.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Mashallah Kia Baat Hai. Aap ko phir TTP Kay "Terrorists" ziada passand hain phir bhetar yeh hai kay Fauj mein TTP ko Bharti kar lain. two heads on the same coin.

Dear I live in Mohmand Agency and I am there at the moment. I know what is Army doing there but you are just relying on assumption and ISPR reports.

Pathfinder

Dear I live in Mohmand Agency and I am there at the moment. I know what is Army doing there but you are just relying on assumption and ISPR reports.

Ok fair enough. You live there and I dont. People get killed in war (innocent people), does innocent people dying the way you describe make every soldier a Terrorist? If such is the case then Lets disband the Army since the new Defence Minister has done it a great job and told the world about the capability which extends to killing unarmed people.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Ok fair enough. You live there and I dont. People get killed in war (innocent people), does innocent people dying the way you describe make every soldier a Terrorist? If such is the case then Lets disband the Army since the new Defence Minister has done it a great job and told the world about the capability which extends to killing unarmed people.

I think you are in the mode of a long debate but I don't. Our only demand is that Army should stop this fake war because all these Talibans are created by Army. We have 4 commanders of Talibans in lower Mohmand Agency, but Army can "kill" them while they are moving very freely everywhere. Our tribesmen have seen 2 of those Command in army selection centers by their own eyes. I can tell you 100 of such stories of the killings of "Terrorists".

Pathfinder

I think you are in the mode of a long debate but I don't. Our only demand is that Army should stop this fake war because all these Talibans are created by Army. We have 4 commanders of Talibans in lower Mohmand Agency, but Army can "kill" them while they are moving very freely everywhere. Our tribesmen have seen 2 of those Command in army selection centers by their own eyes. I can tell you 100 of such stories of the killings of "Terrorists".
Ok lets agree to disagree, vis versa. Lets pull the Terrorist army out and leave the tribal area alone, does that solve the problem? Army has created them and gets killed by them why would any one want this I suppose only they can answer for this. look I see you support PTI but I have not heard this kind of thing from Imran Khan, fair enough he has a point but what you have just told me you have to understand is hard to take on board.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh my lord hahaha you are really supporter of pti for sure cause no one else can make such a blunt lie. If you can please elaborate how you are using internet in mohmand agency for our information please.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Ok lets agree to disagree, vis versa. Lets pull the Terrorist army out and leave the tribal area alone, does that solve the problem? Army has created them and gets killed by them why would any one want this I suppose only they can answer for this. look I see you support PTI but I have not heard this kind of thing from Imran Khan, fair enough he has a point but what you have just told me you have to understand is hard to take on board.

One proof is sufficient for this that Why Army doesn't allow Free Media access in Tribal areas and even Swat. Even ISI had killed more than 3 Journalists in FATA who were giving real stories to media. The only reason is that they don't want to show what are they doing in FATA as simple as that?

There are a lot of double games going on in FATA. Even a local Army Commander use to call to a Check post of Frontier Corp to allow a Vehicle of Taliban and when those Taliban approaches to that check post, they start firing on FC officials. In another such incident, FC officials were ask to allow a vehicles of Taliban. When Taliban starts firing on check post on approaching, FC officials also start back firing on them and killed Talibans. One of Taliban was the same Army commander who had order them.

And being a PTI supporter doesn't stop me to express myself and describe whatever I see and heard?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Oh my lord hahaha you are really supporter of pti for sure cause no one else can make such a blunt lie. If you can please elaborate how you are using internet in mohmand agency for our information please.

What do you think there is no internet in Mohmand Agency?

We have digital Telephone since 1997 and even internet broadband in some areas near the road.

By the way I live in plane areas of Mohmand Agency not the in hilly areas.

Pathfinder

One proof is sufficient for this that Why Army doesn't allow Free Media access in Tribal areas and even Swat. Even ISI had killed more than 3 Journalists in FATA who were giving real stories to media. The only reason is that they don't want to show what are they doing in FATA as simple as that?

There are a lot of double games going on in FATA. Even a local Army Commander use to call to a Check post of Frontier Corp to allow a Vehicle of Taliban and when those Taliban approaches to that check post, they start firing on FC officials. In another such incident, FC officials were ask to allow a vehicles of Taliban. When Taliban starts firing on check post on approaching, FC officials also start back firing on them and killed Talibans. One of Taliban was the same Army commander who had order them.

And being a PTI supporter doesn't stop me to express myself and describe whatever I see and heard?

You know I hear a lot of foreign based propaganda which is along these lines hell I saw a BBC documentary recently which criticized PA in the same tone. it is mind bogling why would the army have these attacks carried out and have their own soldiers killed in high numbers. I dont understand they need to have their soldiers killed because they cannot sack them or they need to deter people from enlistment. what you have said can only be veryfied by you and not me but even then any of these stories you seen with your own eyes?

chmatif

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Congratulation to Pak Army for acting so quickly on US demands. Will earn a lot US $ for their generals!