Reporter - 22nd July 2011 - Tempting The Army Chief And The Chief Justice

Ocean 7

MPA (400+ posts)
Air Marshal pointed out very good point, That in others part of the world, Rich peoples are paying more TAX, to help middle class and poor families.
In Pakistan it's opposite (Reverse)

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Air Marshall Shahid Latif is talking really good but no one is trying to listen him. The system of governance he is proposing is a concept very much in line with Objective Resolution of Pakistan. It is also very close to Islamic way of governance. Another name to it is 'Khilafat''. But no politition in Pakistan wants it implimented because it undermines their personal interests. Pakistan is a heaven for the rich where they can enjoy Tax free life. Crore-paty (billionaire) bussinesswoman and Foreign Minister of Pakistan Hina Rabbani Khar filed only Rs:2700 Tax last year.

Last edited:

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
When their is no place for capable and talented people Till specific ruling class political parties fooling people of this country and then onwards their next generation ruling again and again who dont pay taxes same rich politicians civil or forces beurocracy till no one free of accountability whether they are NAB officials itself judiciary army air force navy police excise ANF customs etc politicians csps gernalists parlimentarians reduce great difference and finish discrimination miss use of powers WHY NOT DOING? investing in research wings improving lives of common public reducing internal instability bomb blasts target killings drone attacks why no strict implementation of laws except paper work not improving infra structure standing on its own feet rather then fighting USEless destructive wars for usa and its dollars how can we think of better pakistan :doh:

LANATHHH AISAY LOGO PAR HO JIS MULAK MAI AURTHAY B CORRUPTION MAI MARDO SAI 2 KHAAT AGAY NIKAL JAI JAISAY K MNA ASMA ALAMGIR OR FIRDOS ASHIQ JAHA AWAM FAQAY SAI MARJAI BIJLE PETROL GAS PANI K LIYA THARAS JAI INKE KOTIYA PAJARO MERCEDEZ BANK BALANCE DIN BA DIN BHARTHEE JAA RAHI HAI EXTREME SHAMEFUL FOR SHAMLESS CUNNING FLURTY LADIES WITH 420 BACK SUPPORT OF THEIR corrupt HUSBANDS.(clap)

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jo bhe baat hai yeh choora forces ka logoon ko takleef horahai hai. 10 year musharaf ka sath mil ka mulk ki band bajata raha tab kuch yaad nahen thaa?
agar change chahiya to awaaam laka ayeenga. jab woh nahen kuch kar raha to bakion ko takleef nahen honi chahiya. sick type ki batain karna lagta hain yeh army ka tatoo.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
mulk ki halat in choora army waloon na hi kharab kia tha aor kia hai. in kanjaroon ko pehla theek karoo sab thek hojaega

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
IN PAKISTAN ONLY CHIEF JUSTICE IFTIKHAR CHAUDRY LEFT TO PROVIDE JUSTICE TO ALL (clap)? ALL OTHERS VVIPS JUST PIECE OF GARBAGE CRAPS BUSY IN WAISTING FUNDS:no:

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeh anchor aur ppp woman kia waqaee bevakoof hain ya bun rahe hain?
Aray agar iss jahil awam pr bharosa karo gay tau phir yehi loot maar tola ayega.
rotay raho gay hr election k ba'd.
Aur akhri baat: Agar tum log fauj ko khutam bhi kar dau tau bhi ghareeb k haath main kuch nahin ayega,
loot maar tola loot kar le jayega.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I had been floating this idea of judiciary civilian govt with the help of army for some time,I am glad that I got same views from Gen.Aslam Baig and Rtd air chief shahid Latif .PPP Palwasha have to defend her party but is she gonna cross the line to be selfish and ignorant just to be party's faithfull rather be a patriotic pak citizen.Look at the ground realities where everyone is crying with problems and no one is listening because you dont see any sign of anxiety over the faces of corrupt PM (PM is in london for his son's graduation ceremony) and president and their cabinet ministers who are crying all is well , its their wishfull thinking but not the common person.Its more than three years when I predicted that this govt will take the nation to the downhill and they did ,now the nation has come to the point where no one can predict that the nation will remain united .Target killings in karachi,law and order problems and killings in Baluchistan,pakhtunkhawa and some parts of Punjab.what the hell is going on ? Does anyone paying any attention to this problem .Beside no electricity,gas,water,economic collapse-Unity of the country is in question? The army have its moral obligation to save the nation from internal and external dangers ,country is on the edge? How long the army establishment have to wait ,are they waiting until it breaks up ? people ask them to work with judiciary and change this govt and bring new people who have clean record , experienced and sincere with nation so they can take the nation out of this chaos .when gen. Kiani will wake up from his deep sleep,people are asking ?

Last edited:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeh mard numa aurat fashion show mein aayi hai ya talk show mein...Is ke nakhre dekh...Ghareeb awam ka kya haal hai aur ise dekho.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Yeh anchor aur ppp woman kia waqaee bevakoof hain ya bun rahe hain?
Aray agar iss jahil awam pr bharosa karo gay tau phir yehi loot maar tola ayega.
rotay raho gay hr election k ba'd.
Aur akhri baat: Agar tum log fauj ko khutam bhi kar dau tau bhi ghareeb k haath main kuch nahin ayega,
loot maar tola loot kar le jayega.

Fauj ko khatam kaun kr raha hai? Do you think all the people like me who are against Army acts hate everyone in Pakistan Army? No, that's not true. Ofcourse we need an Army. It's our own Army. We just need to mend its actions. Our Army has done enough harm to Pakistan and is still not ready to disassociate from politics. Even now they are leaving Shurlees like Zaid Hamid, paying him a lot of money, to keep on working on their image and try to prove that Army eras were good for Pakistan. See the program of Zaid Hamid with Ahsan Iqbal (Imran Badami's program). This needs to be stopped immediately. Army needs to do what its meant to do and not poke it's nose in political affairs. It has to fulful it's constitutional requirements i.e. if the government, parliament and President and not respecting and implementing judiciary's decisions, Army needs to get in and fulfilling it's duties (not exercising power) send all these people to home BUT that is only when judiciary wants army to do it. Army, on it's own has nothing to do with politics.

Our Army has divided the country in two pieces and now they are up for dividing it further.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
I wonder why people didn't like Palwasha's comments. Most of the comments she gave out were correct except for her protection for PPP (which is obviously what she would be doing) and Army (coz PPP govt and Army has a pact to benefit each other esp. since Kayani was given extension). The problems she is telling with S. Latif's idea are really correct. We are a nation who is badly and poorly divided. Plus, we are illiterates. Even educated people in our nation are quite illiterate. Literacy is not only just getting a degree but it means developing a vision, a sense, etc.

I also generally like this idea of supreme council and have thrown it out to people many times in past 10 years but people ask a valid question on who will elect those people? I do recommend some people who would be suitable for the council but questions comes, again and again, who will form that council. That is the problem. There is no suitable answer to it. However, whatever way it's done, it's way better than Martial Law, which is totally unacceptable.

I really like Palwasha as she is not like idiots Sharmila Farooqi, Firdous Awan, Fauzia Wahab or any other PPP spokesperson. Atleast PPP got a sensible and laidback spokesperson, whom one can listen to. I am not saying that I agree with everything Palwasha said but just appreciating the way she discusses and brings up debatable points.

We can fill up the deficit gap by making better tax collection and reducing expenses. We won't have any issue.