Rejected by people, corrupt criminals forcefully given power by Fauj

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
adlia bi khassi hai. Jo bolta hai is phouji badmashia k khilaf os ki maa behan aik kr di jati hai.. yeh hai kanjr republic phoujistaan ganda soar khanzeer generals ka

yahyakhan100

MPA (400+ posts)
I think the contempt and hatred my heart is filled with for Na-Pak army will never go away and will instead be passed down to my generations. I feel like this is irreversible now.

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think the contempt and hatred my heart is filled with for Na-Pak army will never go away and will instead be passed down to my generations. I feel like this is irreversible now.
You need to stop this: it is your responsibility to stop crime and make sure it doesn’t get passed on to your generation and further. Problem is only max 20 thousand is fighting out of 22 Crore.

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The army generals are just as corrupt as Sharif-Zardari mafia.The generals have assets beyond their means.Their salaries are not big enough to buy properties and businesses abroad.They are making money on the side from kickbacks,commissions and shady deals.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
تجربے کے سامنے صرف زور کام کرتا ہے 😜

مراثی سہاگ رات کو دعا مانگ رہا تھا
"ربّا
میری پہلی سہاگ رات ہے،
مجھے کوئی تجربہ نہیں،"

دلہن یہ سن کر گھونگھٹ اٹھا کر بولی:
"تسی رب کولوں صحت تندرستی منگو
تجربہ میرے کول بوہت اے"
نوٹ اس میں میراثی کو فور سٹار اور دلہن کو نامزد وزیر اعلئی پنجاب ہر گز نا سمجھا جائے

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The Bitch CM of Punjab has no mandate from the people of this province. She is the daughter of former disqualified PM Nawaz Sharif, has been named in the Panama Papers scandal, and presented forged documents in the Supreme Court.
The Noon Goons got only 42 seats out of 297 in the provincial assembly and 17 out of 261 in the national assembly. All other goons' seats are the product of form 47 lies.