Reema Show - 13th March 2011 - Gen. Pervez Musharraf & Sehba Musharraf

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
i request all musharraf lover & supporter be positive gentle,not negative to any one particularly imran khan bcz he is also not corrupt ,policy may differ regarding handling taleban,your humble & gentleness is the main difference b/w promush vs antimush forces.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran and Musharraf alliance can develop Pakistan into a genuine forward and progressive state inshAllah
i request all musharraf lover & supporter be positive gentle,not negative to any one particularly imran khan bcz he is also not corrupt ,policy may differ regarding handling taleban,your humble & gentleness is the main difference b/w promush vs antimush forces.

Saboo

The most loveable viewable person of the pakistan pervez musharraf,very strait forward,what he made pakistan 11th most developing nation,now 111th nation around somalia courtesy ch iftikhar,nawaz & zardari.

Nawaz and Zardari ok but why CJ?

aneeskhan

And his restoration movement brought pakistan below 111,along with somalia & afghanistan,& eventually pakistan the 3rd most hateable country after restoration on fake slogans,fake coverage by dirty media,not a single strike was called against mush it was conspiracy against pakistan not against mush as he is more welloff as compare to when he was president.

Saboo

And his restoration movement brought pakistan below 111,along with somalia & afghanistan,& eventually pakistan the 3rd most hateable country after restoration on fake slogans,fake coverage by dirty media,not a single strike was called against mush it was conspiracy against pakistan not against mush as he is more welloff as compare to when he was president.

You honestly believe that all this misery is due to CJ saying NO and not Musharraf saying YES?

Saboo

Very solid arguments by our brave soldier
east or west musharraf is the best!

Do you feel proud that Mushee had a pair of dogs? And what are their names?
Abraham Linken dog was Fido, Bush was Barnie and Clinton's was Buddy.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yaar Mr.bewaquuf, abe ***** paale ya billi, i don't care, i only concern, if Pakistan is progressing under him or not, if is not progressing then his being religious (God knows what u understand for a good muslim) is for not usefull, aap bohot hi bare ehmaq hen, kuch seekhen oor kitaaben waghera parha karen

Saboo

yaar Mr.bewaquuf, abe ***** paale ya billi, i don't care, i only concern, if Pakistan is progressing under him or not, if is not progressing then his being religious (God knows what u understand for a good muslim) is for not usefull, aap bohot hi bare ehmaq hen, kuch seekhen oor kitaaben waghera parha karen

Ub aap to kasar-e-nufsi se kaam leruhey hein. Aap se burra iss forum per to koi nahin.
Yeh pragunda zehin, yeh gundi zaban, lugta hay jo kitabein aap ne purrey hein woh bhi kabhi ki
out dated ho chukein, tubhi to yeh haal hay.
Bewaqoofon ki iss dunya mein to aap he 'urooj' per hein!

Last edited:

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
yes very very proud. i love dogs myself and they have more dignity than you [hilar][hilar]

mush_pride

i really dont mind u calling me his dad coz i really love him .
and i dont know the names of Pervez Musharraf the Great's dogs but you can go to google and see their pictures. they are adorable.

Then you should call yourself 'Abu Tyson'.:lol:
But I still want to know the names of Mushee's dogs.

aneeskhan

Yar malik saheb sharif banda hai ,he was bitten by a mad dog of raiwind wearing fake lions skin thats why hydrophobia & mush phobia hai,but he loves mush too much he browsed to this show 20 times,he is as nice as all mush lovers are.

Saboo

Yar malik saheb sharif banda hai ,he was bitten by a mad dog of raiwind wearing fake lions skin thats why hydrophobia & mush phobia hai,but he loves mush too much he browsed to this show 20 times,he is as nice as all mush lovers are.

Ub aap ne to do toke baat ker he dee hay to mujhay bhi uchha bucha bunna purrey ga.

mush_pride

hahahah he really got u didnt he ;);)
btw what is the name of Z.I.K's dog? (Z*** Imran Khan)
Actualy I was asking for the names of Mushee's dogs!
Woh to aneeskhan ki suffarish thi jo mein khamosh ho gia.
ub aap phir chah ruhay ho keh tujhay cherrun?