Read and think about Shumaila Rana's Case

a.n.k.

Citizen
ASSALAMOALAIKUM ! HOW R U ALL MY FRIENDS. I just wanted to explain this one time that one of the biggest mistake in this matter that which dragged my attention that the jewelry shop keeper telephoned the bank of UBL, a telephone bank teller said UBL how may I help u then ,shopkeeper answered that I have a card want to check the balance if remain to shopping. The bank teller said tell me the number and he briefly told the number, please notice that the shopkeeper is telling the Alfalah Bank numbers, dont u think it is wrong . I can explain this from another example that if someone call u and tell your family's names but they are all names of your brothers family names dont u think that u will stop him and correct him that this is not my familys names they r my brothers. So UBL bank tale person should tell the shopkeeper, sorry these do not matching. Now come on other part that shopkeeper by himself said "yeh zaira sahiba baithin hain baat karain. Please think again the bank person did not ask for Zaira sahiba. One thing more when one did not answer properly to bank teller and said ji ji ji and hang up the phone it means that u r not eligible for that account you cannot proceed. They are blaming on Shumaila that she shopped on those cards, if they do not approved how someone can use them, and buy thousands of rupees jewllery. When every where shumaila rana is introducing herself that she is a parliamentarian then how shopkeeper is introducing by himself that she is zaira sahiba.
Now one more point that on GEO they keep on telling that she shopped (80,000) eighty thousands rupees ' please notice that from UBL according to them she shopped (25,000) twenty five thousands rupees and from Alfalah she shopped 30,750 rupees now calculate them they r total of 55,750 rupees now, remaining is 24,250 rupees .what did she bought of that money??? She bought three Mens suits. They should show on GEO too those expensive suits which she bought from other shop and especially they should show that receipt too as a proof 24,250 rupees???
Now please notice one thing more that she has her father's credit cards with her. The shop keeper is calling her father not the Bank it is recorded after and on cctv camera, she told that she took phone by herself. she was asking about her father not talking to Bank teller who took the wrong cards numbers and proceeds. One point more that y they did not show shumaila rana to leave the shop. How she left the shop???
I am a woman too but if go somewhere I will keep my purse with me even I go to the bath room, I never leave the purse alone by itself or someone close to me my relative to trust.

? I think I could explain something, and please think by you too. It is in our religion too that sees with your eyes and hears from your ears. Thank you for your time
? Sincerely
? A Pakistani Daughter
A.N.K

Reliver_Male

Voter (50+ posts)
a.n.k. said:
ASSALAMOALAIKUM ! HOW R U ALL MY FRIENDS. I just wanted to explain this one time that one of the biggest mistake in this matter that which dragged my attention that the jewelry shop keeper telephoned the bank of UBL, a telephone bank teller said UBL how may I help u then ,shopkeeper answered that I have a card want to check the balance if remain to shopping. The bank teller said tell me the number and he briefly told the number, please notice that the shopkeeper is telling the Alfalah Bank numbers, dont u think it is wrong . I can explain this from another example that if someone call u and tell your family's names but they are all names of your brothers family names dont u think that u will stop him and correct him that this is not my familys names they r my brothers. So UBL bank tale person should tell the shopkeeper, sorry these do not matching. Now come on other part that shopkeeper by himself said "yeh zaira sahiba baithin hain baat karain. Please think again the bank person did not ask for Zaira sahiba. One thing more when one did not answer properly to bank teller and said ji ji ji and hang up the phone it means that u r not eligible for that account you cannot proceed. They are blaming on Shumaila that she shopped on those cards, if they do not approved how someone can use them, and buy thousands of rupees jewllery. When every where shumaila rana is introducing herself that she is a parliamentarian then how shopkeeper is introducing by himself that she is zaira sahiba.
Now one more point that on GEO they keep on telling that she shopped (80,000) eighty thousands rupees ' please notice that from UBL according to them she shopped (25,000) twenty five thousands rupees and from Alfalah she shopped 30,750 rupees now calculate them they r total of 55,750 rupees now, remaining is 24,250 rupees .what did she bought of that money??? She bought three Mens suits. They should show on GEO too those expensive suits which she bought from other shop and especially they should show that receipt too as a proof 24,250 rupees???
Now please notice one thing more that she has her father's credit cards with her. The shop keeper is calling her father not the Bank it is recorded after and on cctv camera, she told that she took phone by herself. she was asking about her father not talking to Bank teller who took the wrong cards numbers and proceeds. One point more that y they did not show shumaila rana to leave the shop. How she left the shop???
I am a woman too but if go somewhere I will keep my purse with me even I go to the bath room, I never leave the purse alone by itself or someone close to me my relative to trust.

? I think I could explain something, and please think by you too. It is in our religion too that sees with your eyes and hears from your ears. Thank you for your time
? Sincerely
? A Pakistani Daughter
A.N.K
A PAKISTANI DAUGHTER HAHAHAHAHHAHA ALL FALSE, HYPOCRITES ARE SON AND DAUGHTER OF PAKISTAN, WHILE FALSE VIP INVOLVED IN CRIME PAKISTANI TRY TO PROVE ALL TRICKS TO BE INNOCENT AND USE EVERY RELIGOUS AND ETHICAL TERMS BUT THEY NEVER USE SUCH TRICKS TO MAKE FREE PAKISTAN AND ITS COMMON PEOPLE

arnold_mic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Waisay yeah bhi achi job hai. kay app online propaganda agent ban jayeen aur logon ki safaian dain. agar rana innocent hai tu phir media main ayee aur jawab day. magar pata nahi kis nay unku bataya kay online propaganda agent hire kar lu.

Waisay rana hai tu C**tia, koi bara hath marti, yeah kam iz kam ik dafa zardari say mil layti tu wo bata dayta kay bara hath kaysay mara jata hai.

G

arnold_mic said:
Waisay yeah bhi achi job hai. kay app online propaganda agent ban jayeen aur logon ki safaian dain. agar rana innocent hai tu phir media main ayee aur jawab day. magar pata nahi kis nay unku bataya kay online propaganda agent hire kar lu.

Waisay rana hai tu C**tia, koi bara hath marti, yeah kam iz kam ik dafa zardari say mil layti tu wo bata dayta kay bara hath kaysay mara jata hai.

????? ?????? ??????? ?? ????
?? ??? ??????? ????? ??? ??
?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????
??? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??????

Reliver_Male

Voter (50+ posts)
arnold_mic said:

YAR PAKISTANI LAND KEE BAD NASEEBEE HEY KE MUJRAM, MUJRAMON KO SUPPORT KARTE HEN, AUR ES SE BARH KAR BAD NASEEBEE KE AWAM BHEE MUJARMON KO SUPPORT AUR VOTE DETE HEN, SIASEE WORKERS APNE APNE GHATIA AUR CHOTE CHOTE AUR MEHAZ CHAND HAZAR KE LEYE EN KELEY KAM KARTE HEN AR AWAM KO MAJBOOR KARTE HEN KO VOTE ENKO DO. BUS LAND OF PAKISTAN EK BAD SASEEB LAND HEY JAHAN EK AAM MAZLOOM AUR GHAREEB KO KABHEE SAKOON NAHEE MILA WO PEDA HOTE HEE CRISIS KA SHIKAR HOTA HEY AUR MARTE DAM TAK LARTA LARTA MAR JATA HEY,ARMY, POLITICIANS, WORKERS AUR DOOSRE MUFAD PARAST TOLON KO THORA SA BHEE KHAUFE KHUDA NAHEE, YE NA UMATEE HEN AUR NA MUSALMAN

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Totally agree to reliver_male, these mud slining tactics and excuses work on illiterates , she's guilty and she got what she deserved, it's not about card number why did she hung up and didn't say anything when he asked DOB why she pretended to be someone else , how do you explain that......oh sorry there's nothing to explain she's a thief and was caught red handed thx to CCTV LOL

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
a.n.k. said:

? Sincerely
? A Pakistani Daughter
A.N.K

Sorry wrong forum for you.
Here people know and want to discuss only Karachi. Let the rest of the Pakistan go to hell.

isamilgul

Voter (50+ posts)
THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE CASE......
I AM TOO AGREE WITH YOU....
THIS GEO NEWS ..IS ALSO NOT 100%%%%..TRUE ....
I GOT A LOT OF NEWS FROM THIS ...WHICH ARE WRONG........

SO,GEO NEWS SHOULD TELECAST SOMETHING AFTER INVESTIGATION.......

....THIS MATTER REQUIRD INVESTIGATION BUT GEO NEWS DID NOTHING.......

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
LOL, zara dekho tou iss MAASOOM Rana aur uss ki supporter ANK ko. These politicians are Corrupt, CHOR, Beghairat and Ghaddar.She should be thrown in jail and may be she needs some Chitrol, lol.
Sharam per tum ko nahin aati. [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif]

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
isamilgul said:
THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE CASE......
I AM TOO AGREE WITH YOU....
THIS GEO NEWS ..IS ALSO NOT 100%%%%..TRUE ....
I GOT A LOT OF NEWS FROM THIS ...WHICH ARE WRONG........

SO,GEO NEWS SHOULD TELECAST SOMETHING AFTER INVESTIGATION.......

....THIS MATTER REQUIRD INVESTIGATION BUT GEO NEWS DID NOTHING.......

Breaking News on Geo >>>>ismailgul supports TAKLA brothers ? Is it true ?

amg703

Citizen
[altaf] Shamila is unmarried so its not good for Altaf, He enjoy only married ladies like Governor sind City nazim and others who wish to send there loveones to him. Now Musharaf is also his share holder. Please help more to Altaf because he is still feeling very lonely.

amg703

Citizen
Reliver_Male said:
[quote="arnold_mic":he0jz6oa]Waisay yeah bhi achi job hai. kay app online propaganda agent ban jayeen aur logon ki safaian dain. agar rana innocent hai tu phir media main ayee aur jawab day. magar pata nahi kis nay unku bataya kay online propaganda agent hire kar lu.

YAR PAKISTANI LAND KEE BAD NASEEBEE HEY KE MUJRAM, MUJRAMON KO SUPPORT KARTE HEN, AUR ES SE BARH KAR BAD NASEEBEE KE AWAM BHEE MUJARMON KO SUPPORT AUR VOTE DETE HEN, SIASEE WORKERS APNE APNE GHATIA AUR CHOTE CHOTE AUR MEHAZ CHAND HAZAR KE LEYE EN KELEY KAM KARTE HEN AR AWAM KO MAJBOOR KARTE HEN KO VOTE ENKO DO. BUS LAND OF PAKISTAN EK BAD SASEEB LAND HEY JAHAN EK AAM MAZLOOM AUR GHAREEB KO KABHEE SAKOON NAHEE MILA WO PEDA HOTE HEE CRISIS KA SHIKAR HOTA HEY AUR MARTE DAM TAK LARTA LARTA MAR JATA HEY,ARMY, POLITICIANS, WORKERS AUR DOOSRE MUFAD PARAST TOLON KO THORA SA BHEE KHAUFE KHUDA NAHEE, YE NA UMATEE HEN AUR NA MUSALMAN[/quote:he0jz6oa]

i think u r convicted of something please if u do not satisfied with pakistan or politicians or army but still u r belong to all of them. but if some one sees some thing then he or she has to point out that this is wrong or right. If daughter of Pakistan sort out the wrong and mistaken news why are u saying it is Pakistan ki badnaseebi .Pakistan ki badnaseebi ye hai k if some one sees a difference he or she tells u u tell her that she is wrong she has a lot of things which r she is right????? :?:

Reliver_Male

Voter (50+ posts)
amg703 said:
Reliver_Male said:
[quote="arnold_mic":c6nz2r7r]Waisay yeah bhi achi job hai. kay app online propaganda agent ban jayeen aur logon ki safaian dain. agar rana innocent hai tu phir media main ayee aur jawab day. magar pata nahi kis nay unku bataya kay online propaganda agent hire kar lu.

YAR PAKISTANI LAND KEE BAD NASEEBEE HEY KE MUJRAM, MUJRAMON KO SUPPORT KARTE HEN, AUR ES SE BARH KAR BAD NASEEBEE KE AWAM BHEE MUJARMON KO SUPPORT AUR VOTE DETE HEN, SIASEE WORKERS APNE APNE GHATIA AUR CHOTE CHOTE AUR MEHAZ CHAND HAZAR KE LEYE EN KELEY KAM KARTE HEN AR AWAM KO MAJBOOR KARTE HEN KO VOTE ENKO DO. BUS LAND OF PAKISTAN EK BAD SASEEB LAND HEY JAHAN EK AAM MAZLOOM AUR GHAREEB KO KABHEE SAKOON NAHEE MILA WO PEDA HOTE HEE CRISIS KA SHIKAR HOTA HEY AUR MARTE DAM TAK LARTA LARTA MAR JATA HEY,ARMY, POLITICIANS, WORKERS AUR DOOSRE MUFAD PARAST TOLON KO THORA SA BHEE KHAUFE KHUDA NAHEE, YE NA UMATEE HEN AUR NA MUSALMAN

i think u r convicted of something please if u do not satisfied with pakistan or politicians or army but still u r belong to all of them. but if some one sees some thing then he or she has to point out that this is wrong or right. If daughter of Pakistan sort out the wrong and mistaken news why are u saying it is Pakistan ki badnaseebi .Pakistan ki badnaseebi ye hai k if some one sees a difference he or she tells u u tell her that she is wrong she has a lot of things which r she is right????? :?:
[/quote:c6nz2r7r] Great!!! bus meree jaan pakistani musalman ke pass azeem brain hey ke buraee me achaee ke pehloo talashh kar leta hey, kisee ache trained aur well educated mahol me thora sa waqt guzar lete to pata hota ke buraee buraee hee hotee hey chahe wo koee Nabi kre ya aam ensaan, magar hamara masla yeh hey ke hum nahayat badkirdar society me parwan charhte hen to hum ko buraee buraee hee nahee lagtee bus sab kuch theek thaak lagta hey. hum ko agar koee hamaree buraee dikhae to hum sare jahan kee burayan ginwana shroo kardete hen.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yar kia 80000 Rs key chorri bhee koi choori haay ,,,,,,,,,,yahan to siasatdan our genral, balque Molana [fazl] jessay license yafta bhee assra nahi karthy,,,,,,,,,,,,kia baqi sab farehsty hain ???// [rasheed] [altaf] [fazl] [musharaf] [zardari] [rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia] ???????????????????????????????????????

naveed66

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
arnold_mic said:

App nay bilkul theek kaha bhai jan Shareef loog C**tia hi hootay haan Jub Un par ungli uthai
jati ha tu forran astifa day datay haan baghartoon ki tarhaan kursi say nahi chipak jatay.

BaGharat too [altaf] jasay hootay haan Qatal bhi kartay haan aur tv par aa kar magamuch kay ansoo bhi bahatay haan.

BaGharat too [fazl] jasay hootay haan Ulma e Islam ban kar Zameenay rishwat mean latay haan.

BaGharat too [musharaf] jasay hootay haan Awam kay samnay wardi utarnay ka ellan kar kay mukar jatay haan.

BaGharat too [taseer] jasay hootay haan Emergency laga kar burkeen mar kar phir usi CM ko qabool kartay haan aur astifa nahi datay.

BaGharat too [fozia] jasay hootay haan jo CJ ko siasi hoona ka eak sa zayada martaba taana TV par danay kay bad, 17 areekh ko CJ ko mubarakbad danay TV par a Gaye.

Wasalam
An online propaganda agent for public of Pkaitan not for any City of Pakistan