Ramday Ka Waada.....Kea Hua Tera Waada

benzil

Siasat.pk - Blogger
stupid video.........i dun know why people post such baseless, useless things......country needs men like Ramday...........

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Spartacus said:

Waada Toor Justice Mr.Khalil Ramday....proved very first time by spartacusofpakistan on youtube and siasat.pk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBMsX2wcFtA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBMsX2wcFtA[/video]

Waada Ker Kay Muker Jaoooo ....Aoor Doobara Justice Bun Jaoooo
Kea Hua Tera Waada........TV Per Kea Hua Waada

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
There is no shartage of baighrat and zamir farosh ppl in pakistan , spartcus and all those who r on payroll of this fascist party are always playing there tricks..

May Allah save us from Munafaqeens

Spartacus

Dear ,

Do you know Mr.Kurd .....He also supported this idea that after this WAADA , Rumday should not join any post .
Do u think KURD is also MQM agent.....
Main Ramday Saheb Ko Un Ka Waada Yaad Delata Rahoonga......Is Kay Leay Mughay Cheen Hi Quun Na Jana Paray......
I meat Is Kay Leay Mughay Jail Hi Quun Na Jana Paray......

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Spartacus said:
Dear ,

Do you know Mr.Kurd .....He also supported this idea that after this WAADA , Rumday should not join any post .
Main Ramday Saheb Ko Un Ka Waada Yaad Delata Rahoonga......Is Kay Leay Mughay Cheen Hi Quun Na Jana Paray......

???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ???? (?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ? ?? ??? ???) ??? ?????? ??? ?

Spartacus

Zaidi Qasim said:
Spartacus said:
Dear ,

???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ???? (?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ? ?? ??? ???) ??? ?????? ??? ?

He said this was his mistake , he should had not promissed.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Spartacus said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Spartacus said:
Dear ,

He said this was his mistake , he should had not promissed.

Haaaaaaaaahahahahah !!!! Mistake ? Only idiots call promise a mistake. And I gather I can make all kind of promises in my life, break them and then call them all mistakes.And off course some idiots will believe me !!! Right ? I don't see any shortage of those idiots, not on this forum.

Spartacus

Spartacus said:

Waada Toor Justice Mr.Khalil Ramday....proved very first time by spartacusofpakistan on youtube and siasat.pk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBMsX2wcFtA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBMsX2wcFtA[/video]

patriot_purdesi

Senator (1k+ posts)
When Zardari govt didn't keep their promise to restore judges (I don't agree that govt restored the judges it was Kayani who put pressure on govt to do so) then why Mr. Ramday is not bound to act whatever he said.

By the way CJ begged him to come back and he agreed with it on a condition to not get a single penny of whatever service he'll be providing. Check Express Feb 20, 2010 second para.

1100861475-2.gif

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Spartacus Pronounces as "sp??t?k?s" not "Sparta Cos", I don't why did u apt this name. First correct the pronunciation of ur name and do u know who was he or you just listen this name and then dopt it.?

And what is ur problem, u like the Terrorist and Coward person [musharaf] , who converted the whole country a hell. Musharaf once said that if we would not become the ally with US, they would send us to Stone Age, US sent us to stone age even we become ally with them. U still agree to that traitor who brought this [zardari] corrupt and criminal into government.

About Ramday's Promise.....his promise was valid if the govt restore the judiciary by it own wish....while govt did this by a Pressure, so his promise has not validity and there is not point to remind him his promise.

And do you remember the promises of ur Peer Sahib [musharaf] ...
1) About Uniform
2) About the statement that Benazir and N Sharif wouldn't come again to Pakistan.
3) About the Construction of Basha dam........at that time its cost was 7 Bn $, while now its cost reaches to 12 Bn $
............I can count plenty of promises of this coward and shameful General

And could you please remind Zardari any promise?

Shame on you. Ppls like you want Ghunda Raj of the people like [altaf], [zardari] ,[taseer], Dogar and GW Bush and in Akhira you would be standing in one line next to these criminals inshallah.

Spartacus

Nice2MU said:
Spartacus Pronounces as "sp??t?k?s" not "Sparta Cos", I don't why did u apt this name. First correct the pronunciation of ur name and do u know who was he or you just listen this name and then dopt it.?

And what is ur problem, u like the Terrorist and Coward person [musharaf] , who converted the whole country a hell. Musharaf once said that if we would not become the ally with US, they would send us to Stone Age, US sent us to stone age even we become ally with them. U still agree to that traitor who brought this [zardari] corrupt and criminal into government.

About Ramday's Promise.....his promise was valid if the govt restore the judiciary by it own wish....while govt did this by a Pressure, so his promise has not validity and there is not point to remind him his promise.

And do you remember the promises of ur Peer Sahib [musharaf] ...
1) About Uniform
2) About the statement that Benazir and N Sharif wouldn't come again to Pakistan.
3) About the Construction of Basha dam........at that time its cost was 7 Bn $, while now its cost reaches to 12 Bn $
............I can count plenty of promises of this coward and shameful General

And could you please remind Zardari any promise?

Shame on you. Ppls like you want Ghunda Raj of the people like [altaf], [zardari] ,[taseer], Dogar and GW Bush and in Akhira you would be standing in one line next to these criminals inshallah.

As you wrote .....Spartacus Pronounces as "sp??t?k?s" not "Sparta Cos", I don't why did u apt this name. First correct the pronunciation of ur name and do u know who was he or you just listen this name and then dopt it.?

My Answer .....This video that I presented on 13 nov.2009
Believe me I can give political lecture to your GURUS ....

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgSdOhBCY7Y[/video]

Now you can correct your Pronounces , check here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartacus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

About Ramday , I have nothing to say but only this ,,,Ramday Ka Waada.....Kea Hua Tera Waada

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
Spartacus, are you located in some kinda filthy SLUM in Karachi? You always bring such low level thoughts to this forum.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Check ur name's Pronunciation here, http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Spartacus......... not at wikipedia Mr Great Researcher

Stop these stupid ideas and videos, bring some positive and useful thing, not the controversial things.......about which u wouldn't find any support and vote [wall] . What ever you and ur Peer Sahib [musharaf] try to convince, you would hardly find any support but the ppls like [taseer] [altaf] [rasheed] would always welcome him.....however, the 99.99 % people would reject them

Imran Khan and independent judiciary are the only survivor of this country, believe me.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
The whole nation is proud of such Judges in our Judiciary. They are honest, brave and their struggle for the rule of law has been recognized in all over the world. They have been awarded the highest award internationally to their efforts to uphold the justice in the most different times of dictatorship.

The peoples who are engaged in such type of activities against these brave and honest judges of the history are actually the exploiters and their agents. They want to get rid of this judiciary in order to continue their protection from the law like Doger courts.
They are the agents of dictator Musharraf such as Altaf / MQM and others. We must expose these elements and they cant make fool to the peoples

ashraf196

Citizen
Are you deff and dum. Do you not think that Govt didnt reinstate judges as per Ramday,s request but judges were reinstated on public pressure army involement etc. he siad in other context. Laanat ho jhootay are munafqeen par jo doosary logon ki kirdar kushi karty hain.

Spartacus

Nice2MU said:
Check ur name's Pronunciation here, http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Spartacus........ onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. not at wikipedia Mr Great Researcher

Stop these stupid ideas and videos, bring some positive and useful thing, not the controversial things.......about which u wouldn't find any support and vote [wall] . What ever you and ur Peer Sahib [musharaf] try to convince, you would hardly find any support but the ppls like [taseer] [altaf] [rasheed] would always welcome him.....however, the 99.99 % people would reject them

Imran Khan and independent judiciary are the only survivor of this country, believe me.

Now from your given http://www.thefreedictionary.com and not at wikipedia

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Spartacus

Spartacus (sprt-ks) Died 71 b.c.
Thracian gladiator who led a slave revolt in Italy (73-71). He defeated Roman armies in southern Italy, but his forces were crushed at Lucania (71), where Spartacus was killed and many of his troops were crucified.

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
this spartacus is a weirdo , typical of the fascist party ... and all those who agree with him are idiots , Justice Ramday is not given an extension or any sort of job, its a well known practice in any organisation .. teh only reason for this one year temporary job is because there are not enough judges and not enough senior judges in Supreme court of Pakistan. and a Big lot of junior unexperienced judges .. he is going to pass on his experience to them and move on.. thats it .. simple .. common sense .. but who is going to tell these weirdos , ppl .. who got no brain and they all have one point agenda ..

May Allah help us to get rid off these Munafaqeens