Question to MQM supporters on this forum

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Questions for MQM supporters on the Forum

MQM supporters always claim that their party and its leaders are falsely accused of acts which are not committed by them. I have few questions for them on a recent issue which has caused havoc for the population of Karachi irrespective of their linguistic and racial origins. This menace is given the name target killings. We leave aside their past misdemeanour of killings and Bhatta, lets talk the present situation.

1- If MQM is not involved in target killings and none of its members or supporters are involved in these heinous crimes, why does Rehman Malik visits their 9 0 Head Quarters every time, the killing spree starts in Karachi?

2- Doesnt he know MQM is not involved, if he is, why then he doesnt go anywhere else but to MQM?

3- If it is true that always MQM workers are targeted by other parties and gangs, then why negotiations with the targeted victims? Do the targeted victims know how to stop the killings? How the targeted victims know how to stop their own killings?

4- Lets say for argument sake according to the claims of MQM supporters it is ANP which is involved in murders, target killings, collection of Bhatta, Qabza groups etc. Why Rehman doesnt go to ANP for negotiations to stop the killings?

5- When ANP claim like MQM that their workers are killed in target killings, which party kill their workers? Please dont tell us the bullets were fallen from the Sky which killed the opponents of MQM.

6- Why MQM negotiate its terms with PPP representative Rehman Malik and join the Government again? Why they dont demand the arrest of target killers of their workers. If they are the targets why dont issue ultimatum that no share of power until and unless the culprits of target killings are arrested?

7- Who are the people arrested for target killings by the police in Karachi? The Police claim the majority of these killers are from MQM, the names of these people are published in the Newspapers. We let the other groups out for time being, these questions are for MQM supporters who are out in force on this and other forums, so lets talk about MQM and its workers.

8- Did MQM recently entered and agreed arrangements with Rehman Malik and PPP how these accused in target killings and their cases be dealt in the media?

9- If they did, why they entered in these arrangements if MQM is not involved in target killings and these people have nothing to do with MQM? Why negotiate for people who do not belong to your party?

Please answer my questions.

The irony for the people of Pakistan and especially for the population in Karachi, both of these parties and groups are in coalition with PPP. Now third force Aman Committee, which is directly link to PPP, has come to the fore in recent killings in Karachi. What kind of peace is this, which is achieved by killing innocent people and burning private and public properties?

Where would the people of Karachi go, when all three parties which are governing Pakistan and Sind including Karachi are hell bound to kill its own citizens? What kind of Government is this? Why shouldnt all of these criminals be kicked out of the Government and prosecuted? Give me good reasons why your leaders shouldnt be arrested and prosecuted for the killings and destruction of Properties.

I request all members to comment and add to my points if you wish, I want us to discuss and understand the problem and give opportunities to the supporters of MQM on this forum to enlighten us all what are the reasons for these killings of people, 80% of which are the supporters of MQM, according to their claim of 80% mandate from Karachi.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

MQM supporters always claim that their party and its leaders are falsely accused of acts which are not committed by them. I have few questions for them on a recent issue which has caused havoc for the population of Karachi irrespective of their linguistic and racial origins. This menace is given the name target killings. We leave aside their past misdemeanour of killings and Bhatta, let’s talk the present situation.

1- If MQM is not involved in target killings and none of its members or supporters are involved in these heinous crimes, why does Rehman Malik visits their 9 0 Head Quarters every time, the killing spree starts in Karachi?

2- Doesn’t he know MQM is not involved, if he is, why then he doesn’t go anywhere else but to MQM?

3- If it is true that always MQM workers are targeted by other parties and gangs, then why negotiations with the targeted victims? Do the targeted victims know how to stop the killings? How the targeted victims know how to stop their own killings?

4- Let’s say for argument sake according to the claims of MQM supporters it is ANP which is involved in murders, target killings, collection of Bhatta, Qabza groups etc. Why Rehman doesn’t go to ANP for negotiations to stop the killings?

5- When ANP claim like MQM that their workers are killed in target killings, which party kill their workers? Please don’t tell us the bullets were fallen from the Sky which killed the opponents of MQM.

6- Why MQM negotiate its terms with PPP representative Rehman Malik and join the Government again? Why they don’t demand the arrest of target killers of their workers. If they are the targets why don’t issue ultimatum that no share of power until and unless the culprits of target killings are arrested?

7- Who are the people arrested for target killings by the police in Karachi? The Police claim the majority of these killers are from MQM, the names of these people are published in the Newspapers. We let the other groups out for time being, these questions are for MQM supporters who are out in force on this and other forums, so let’s talk about MQM and its workers.

8- Did MQM recently entered and agreed arrangements with Rehman Malik and PPP how these accused in target killings and their cases be dealt in the media?

9- If they did, why they entered in these arrangements if MQM is not involved in target killings and these people have nothing to do with MQM? Why negotiate for people who do not belong to your party?

Please answer my questions.

The irony for the people of Pakistan and especially for the population in Karachi, both of these parties and groups are in coalition with PPP. Now third force Aman Committee, which is directly link to PPP, has come to the fore in recent killings in Karachi. What kind of peace is this, which is achieved by killing innocent people and burning private and public properties?

Where would the people of Karachi go, when all three parties which are governing Pakistan and Sind including Karachi are hell bound to kill its own citizens? What kind of Government is this? Why shouldn’t all of these criminals be kicked out of the Government and prosecuted? Give me good reasons why your leaders shouldn’t be arrested and prosecuted for the killings and destruction of Properties.

I request all members to comment and add to my points if you wish, I want us to discuss and understand the problem and give opportunities to the supporters of MQM on this forum to enlighten us all what are the reasons for these killings of people, 80% of which are the supporters of MQM, according to their claim of 80% mandate from Karachi.

Whatever I reply, you will not agree on it, so a huge waste of time it will be. You can say I camouflaged, no worry for me.
Thanks anyways.

BTW, Will you support any of PPP, PLM(N), ANP etc.etc.etc.? I don't think so, so why asking us to leave MQM and support them? May be you or some of you ask us to support Imran Khan, OK, we can do that but where is PTI in Karachi? Bring at least 20 NA candidates from PTI in Karachi and tell us the manifesto (IK haven't read it yet though ;) ) and we will think about it.
Until then leave us where we are. We are happy at our end. So far, MQM is above the crowd for us. PERIOD.

hans

Banned
Boss, you have asked 9 questions... give MQM members a break.

You should reimburse financial MQM members to answer all the above questions.

Dont act stupid, even if some one satisfy you and all your query .. will you vote for MQM? Waste of time

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Whatever I reply, you will not agree on it, so a huge waste of time it will be. You can say I camouflaged, no worry for me.
Thanks anyways.

BTW, Will you support any of PPP, PLM(N), ANP etc.etc.etc.? I don't think so, so why asking us to leave MQM and support them? May be you or some of you ask us to support Imran Khan, OK, we can do that but where is PTI in Karachi? Bring at least 20 NA candidates from PTI in Karachi and tell us the manifesto (IK haven't read it yet though ;) ) and we will think about it.
Until then leave us where we are. We are happy at our end. So far, MQM is above the crowd for us. PERIOD.

Aijaaz Bhai! and other fellows who are all out for MQM, just for a moment believe that we all are answerable in the court of Allah (SWT), even if you have to do it with a willing suspension of disbelief. And answer the questions raised in the post.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aijaaz Bhai! and other fellows who are all out for MQM, just for a moment believe that we all are answerable in the court of Allah (SWT), even if you have to do it with a willing suspension of disbelief. And answer the questions raised in the post.
True, Answerable to Allah, so why answer someone who has a ready made mindset against MQM. Allah knows who is right and who is wrong, none of us can be judgmental based on just stories.
May be some are true stories, but the stories from opponents are also true and even more brutal. So we have to support some one, why not MQM then?

But just two penny here, as you said I should come out of MQM for a moment, so I say, I will come out of MQM forever (not for a moment), but please give me a single name who can substitute MQM in Karachi? Who can serve us better than MQM?
We believe in seeing, and we are witness of MQM what they do for the city people and Pakistan.

Until we have an strong substitute of MQM in Karachi, good or bad, we will keep supporting MQM. This right of us, no one can snatch.

Saboo

@Aijazahmad
I appreciate very much your diplomatic yet an honest reply as to why bother about some one
who has already made up their mind. Well that is entirely not true. I for one will promise you to have an open mind
as far as your answering to the questions is concerned. If honest and straight forward, it might help us to clear
some of the fog we have between us.
If you are smart, and I am sure you are, you can make your answers conditional on PTI members to answer 9 of your
questions in return. And this might clear the fog further. PTI members will honour this commitment.
We all love Pakistan and are trying to make it a better Pakistan. Why not give this a try?
This offer is only for you! It will tell you how much regard we have for you.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

2- Doesnt he know MQM is not involved, if he is, why then he doesnt go anywhere else but to MQM?

He goes to 90 because MQM is the biggest party of Karachi, whenever there is violence in Karachi MQM is the biggest loser and protests the most, so Rehman Malik goes there to assure them of action(which never happens) and to catch the perpetrators (who are never caught). Also in most incidents MQM members are killed so Rehman Malik has to go there.

He doesnt just go to 90 but goes to the ANP headquarters too. Read the news.

I believe i answered the question above. I dont think taget killings have anything to do with Maliks presence in the city. Sometimes they stop before he arrives and sometimes they keep going even with him here. Again read the news. Dont believe everything you hear.

4- Lets say for argument sake according to the claims of MQM supporters it is ANP which is involved in murders, target killings, collection of Bhatta, Qabza groups etc. Why Rehman doesnt go to ANP for negotiations to stop the killings?

5- When ANP claim like MQM that their workers are killed in target killings, which party kill their workers? Please dont tell us the bullets were fallen from the Sky which killed the opponents of MQM.

Let me answer your question with a few excerpts from todays dawn newspaper:

http://www.dawn.com/2011/03/14/four-political-workers-shot-dead-in-city-violence.html

Jeay Sindh Divisional President Younis Khaskhaili was gunned down near Old Haji Camp in the early hours of Sunday, police said.

They added that Younis was returning home from an area mosque after offering morning prayers when two unidentified armed persons riding a motorcycle opened fire on him and sped away. Younis suffered three gunshot wounds and died on the spot, an official at the Napier police station said. He added that the body was later shifted to the civil hospital for medico-legal formalities.

There is an on going gang war between JSQM and ANP in the areas of Safoora and Sachal and he was another caualty.

In Orangi Town, two young men were gunned down by unidentified persons near Qasba Morr.

While the police authorities said that both the murders were not carried out on political grounds, the Awami National Party claimed that the victims were their party workers and lost their lives to targeted killings.

The police said that 20-year-old Nadir Khan was playing cricket in Muslimabad No 2 when a person was hit by a ball. In a somewhat fit of anger, the man retaliated violently, they added.

The man who was hit by the ball took out a pistol and fired at the Nadir before fleeing, said Orangi Town SP Khurram Waris.

The incident provoked a violent protest as bystanders took to the streets and hurled stones at the passing vehicles.

The police said that Rangers personnel moved in immediately and an exchange of fire ensued between them and the protesters. The police said that two persons suffered gunshot wounds in the firing. One of them succumbed to his wounds. He was later identified as Alam Khan Rais, the police said.

However, the Awami National Party claimed that both Nadir and Alam Khan were their workers and that they were gunned down by terrorists.

As you can see ANP is involved in armed and criminal activities.

Again from Dawn of 12 March

ANP have been involved in a gang war with a criminal gang led by Mudassir Bangash in Pehalwan Goth for a long time now.
They are both fighting over who gets control of criminal activities in that area

http://www.dawn.com/2011/03/13/mqm-man-land-grabber-shot-dead-violence-erupts-after-killings.html

As police and Rangers were time to control the situation in the neighbourhood, armed men in Gulistan-i-Jauhar killed two youngsters, including the elder brother of Mudassir Pir Shah alias Chief, said to be a crime ringleader in the area whose activities had earlier prompted several police operations in Pehalwan Goth.

Two men on a motorbike attacked a group of people sitting in an office-like facility in Pehalwan Goth, said an official at the Gulistan-i-Jauhar police station. The firing left Musawwir Pir Shah, in his late 30s, and 25-year-old Sikandar Baloch dead on the spot. Musawwir was the elder brother of Mudassir Chief.

And in retaliation:

Just minutes after he had spoken to Dawn, armed men in Gulistan-i-Jauhar struck again, claming the life of two youngsters.

Ten-year-old Adnan Gul was hit by a bullet in the head during intense firing in Pehalwan Goth. He succumbed to wounds while being treated at the Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre, said an official at the Gulistan-i-Jauhar police station.

Similarly, an armed attack on a group of friends near Rabia City in Gulistan-i-Jauhar left one dead and three others wounded, the official said.

The deceased has been identified as Asad while Ahsan, Adnan and Sohail sustained bullet wounds. Asad is said to be associated with a political group but this has not yet been confirmed by any party, he added.

They turned out to be ANP workers with several criminal cases to their name. Couldnt find the article for that. Sorry.

These are just reports of past 2 days, if i delve deeper i can unearth ANP involvement with every criminal syndicate in the city
but i really am not that farigh...

6- Why MQM negotiate its terms with PPP representative Rehman Malik and join the Government again? Why they dont demand the arrest of target killers of their workers. If they are the targets why dont issue ultimatum that no share of power until and unless the culprits of target killings are arrested?

They do. Rehamn Malik assures then that justice will be done and killers will b arrested the and only then when Rehman Malik visits them and assures quick justice MQM ends its protestations. Maybe justice is done sometimes but not always

7- Who are the people arrested for target killings by the police in Karachi? The Police claim the majority of these killers are from MQM, the names of these people are published in the Newspapers. We let the other groups out for time being, these questions are for MQM supporters who are out in force on this and other forums, so lets talk about MQM and its workers.

Different criminals often claim patronage from MQM when they operate in MQM areas in Karachi for two reasons... Firstly to make money and Secondly to give MQM a bad name. When MQM reacts against such people you people accuse it of every sin there is... It is not the job of MQM to assure security of Karachi, it is the job of the police. When the police doesnt do its job, when criminals act under PPP and ANPs patronage then all we have is MQM.

I know of no such deal, but if you have proof (not ummat crap please) then kindly do share.

How does MQM fit into all of this? Well MQM firstly keeps these people from doing criminal activities in areas where MQM has support and they dont like that so they react by killing MQM workers.

You seem overly concerned about MQM my friend, dont be, we in Karachi know who is our friend and who is our enemy. We know who loots our homes and who protects us, we know who cares for us and who is only out there to make money from our blood.

All that i have said is the truth about Karachi. If you believe it, fine, if not, well thats fine too. We here in Karachi know good from bad, right from wrong and we really dont have to defend our elected representatives in front of you.

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Boss, you have asked 9 questions... give MQM members a break.

You should reimburse financial MQM members to answer all the above questions.

Dont act stupid, even if some one satisfy you and all your query .. will you vote for MQM? Waste of time

Thanks anyways.

Agree with both of you. Maybe I am very farigh.

I need to find myself a job...

Wadaich

True, Answerable to Allah, so why answer someone who has a ready made mindset against MQM. Allah knows who is right and who is wrong, none of us can be judgmental based on just stories.
May be some are true stories, but the stories from opponents are also true and even more brutal. So we have to support some one, why not MQM then?

But just two penny here, as you said I should come out of MQM for a moment, so I say, I will come out of MQM forever (not for a moment), but please give me a single name who can substitute MQM in Karachi? Who can serve us better than MQM?
We believe in seeing, and we are witness of MQM what they do for the city people and Pakistan.

Until we have an strong substitute of MQM in Karachi, good or bad, we will keep supporting MQM. This right of us, no one can snatch.

Dear Brother!
I am nobody to ask anybody to join or leave a party. Please read my post and let me know if did so?

I have just requested you to please be brave enough to respond to the raised questions. Moreover, by the way nobody on this earth is bound to be a part of a political party to justify his/her existence on the earth. Neither, as I assure you, party affiliation question shall be raised in the grave.

Tell me honestly, if there is something which has forced you to be a member of the party, and otherwise your life is compromised?

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Aijazahmad
I appreciate very much your diplomatic yet an honest reply as to why bother about some one
who has already made up their mind. Well that is entirely not true. I for one will promise you to have an open mind
as far as your answering to the questions is concerned. If honest and straight forward, it might help us to clear
some of the fog we have between us.
If you are smart, and I am sure you are, you can make your answers conditional on PTI members to answer 9 of your
questions in return. And this might clear the fog further. PTI members will honour this commitment.
We all love Pakistan and are trying to make it a better Pakistan. Why not give this a try?
This offer is only for you! It will tell you how much regard we have for you.

I have no problem if you feel I am being diplomatic.
Brother elipst have replied in detail. He has tried his best. I want you and all PTI supporters to read that and let's see how you guys respond.

I am still waiting from all of you to please name me a better substitute of MQM in Karachi. You guys already sick and tired of PPP and PMLN and want to finish them from Pakistan, how come you don't have the same sentiments for the largest city of Pakistan. We can not leave our beloved city in the mercy of these looter parties.

Just imagine if MQM was not in Karachi or not even in Sindh, what would have been the situation here then?
Either Jamat - e - Islami's Talibn would have taken full control in Karachi or GA Sindh have created a huge chaos in interior Sindh. Drone attacks would have been on Karachi. Just imagine, if you have a little sense.
Thanks

Saboo

Agree with both of you. Maybe I am very farigh.

I need to find myself a job...

There is a guy on this forum hiring political workers. He said money was no problem
Ask Aijazahmad for more details. ( this guy is a two mouth parasite, so be careful )

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is a guy on this forum hiring political workers. He said money was no problem
Ask Aijazahmad for more details. ( this guy is a two mouth parasite, so be careful )
Since I told him Good Pakistanis are not for sale, he hasn't come back to me. I am able to shut his mouth I think.
Allah will help brother elipst to find work if he is really looking for.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks anyways.

Kia aap marnay ke baad Allah:subhanahu: ko bhi yahi arguements de kar qatilon aur bhatta khoron ki pusht panahi karne ke jurm se bach saken gay? Apnay zameer main jhank kar is ka jawab talash karen. Agar bakol aap ke aap ke paas koi aur option nahi hay to is ka yeh matlab nahi keh qatil ki himayat karne lag jayen.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Brother!
I am nobody to ask anybody to join or leave a party. Please read my post and let me know if did so?

I have just requested you to please be brave enough to respond to the raised questions. Moreover, by the way nobody on this earth is bound to be a part of a political party to justify his/her existence on the earth. Neither, as I assure you, party affiliation question shall be raised in the grave.

Tell me honestly, if there is something which has forced you to be a member of the party, and otherwise your life is compromised?

My life is only compromised to my Allah.

I am in this forum for the last two years almost and I have written many times very very long marathon style speeches on this topic. But I was not able to convince any one here, I admit. Nor any one else have ever able to move me an inch out of my stance for MQM.

So, I figured, these are all baseless and wastage of time kind of discussions. Only create more hatered and rifts among us, the Pakistanis. MeiN ne apne jannati passed away maaN paab ko galiyaN bhi khilwaeen hein mere bhai isi forum per. logoN ne mujhe merne tuk ki budduaiN di heiN, mere biwi aor bachey tuk ko nahi chora. Allah hum sub ka rakhwala hai. sab ko maaf karey.

My friend Abbasi Ali is a witness here. Just because of that gentleman I am still on this forum.

If you like, you can search through my name in the forum, you'll find every answer of your query. I hope.

Thanks
Aijaz

Wadaich

My life is only compromised to my Allah.

I am in this forum for the last two years almost and I have written many times very very long marathon style speeches on this topic. But I was not able to convince any one here, I admit. Nor any one else have ever able to move me an inch out of my stance for MQM.

So, I figured, these are all baseless and wastage of time kind of discussions. Only create more hatered and rifts among us, the Pakistanis. MeiN ne apne jannati passed away maaN paab ko galiyaN bhi khilwaeen hein mere bhai isi forum per. logoN ne mujhe merne tuk ki budduaiN di heiN, mere biwi aor bachey tuk ko nahi chora. Allah hum sub ka rakhwala hai. sab ko maaf karey.

My friend Abbasi Ali is a witness here. Just because of that gentleman I am still on this forum.

If you like, you can search through my name in the forum, you'll find every answer of your query. I hope.

Thanks
Aijaz

May Allah (SWT) keep you and your family under his protection (Amen)! And wish the same for all human beings on the face of earth regardless of their faiths. Anybody who resorts to abusing someone's family may be an idiot. However, do you feel it is binding to be a part of a political party to feel secure?

crankthskunk

Elipst

Thank you for at least your try to answer my questions, I can assure every MQM supporter here who thinks I have already made up my mind or I am supporting PTI. Both of these assumptions are wrong. I am truly independent, I dont support Imran Khan and his party, I can not because I have no vote. I like Imran Khan as a person, I agree on this, but it does not border his unconditional support or his partys support. I only Like Imran, because I know for a fact, that no other political leader is worth the salt. They are all corrupt, uneducated, uncivilised, thieves, extortionists, opportunists and liars. Who would do anything to gain the power or remain in power; these are my issues with MQM too.

Therefore, my behaviour and thinking is entirely consistent, I am not targeting MQM, for example I hate ANP as much as MQM and I also understand there is more than likely chance that ANP is also involved in the Killings in Karachi. But it does not absolve MQM from their responsibilities and adherence to the Law. Like I said, I hate canned logic, for me two wrongs dont make a right. I hope I clarified sufficiently.

I definitely have an open mind. As much as MQM has concerned I didnt made up my mind because of my prejudice, far from it, I observe their behaviour for years from a very young age, because of my connections to Karachi. I would have been foolish and not human not to observe and be concerned, when you realise your loved ones lives are in danger and any one of them could loose their life in Karachi, it is a known fact mostly the innocent get killed in Karachi.

He goes to 90 because MQM is the biggest party of Karachi, whenever there is violence in Karachi MQM is the biggest loser and protests the most, so Rehman Malik goes there to assure them of action(which never happens) and to catch the perpetrators (who are never caught). Also in most incidents MQM members are killed so Rehman Malik has to go there.

Lets deal with your first answer without discussing the merits of your answer, like you are the biggest party etc.

According to you Malik give assurances to MQM to catch the perpetrators who are never caught. Lets say, you are right, the first time it happened your leaders took his assurances and re-join the Government. Why they did believe on his assurances the second time, if he never caught the perpetrators? And why again and again, protest and re-join the Government on his false promises, when he never fulfilled them?

Do you admit then two fundamental facts based on your own answer;

1- Your leaders must be the biggest fools to fall for the same tricks over and over again.

2- Secondly, they have no concern for their mandate and people who gave this mandate to them they are playing with their lives by rejoining the Government who had been lying to them repeatedly, according to your own admission.

I am leaving the other part how legitimate are yours or MQM claims of representation of 80%, and proofs of voting fraud, I have known this fraud first hand, admissions by those whom I know all my life.

These are just reports of past 2 days, if i delve deeper i can unearth ANP involvement with every criminal syndicate in the city
but i really am not that farigh.
Thank you for the reports, I suggest you should read my questions and comments at the start of the thread, I have already admitted that there are other forces, I have named two ANP and Amman Committee of PPP, you can add as many names of the parties as you want to the list.

But my friend, I have already said, two wrongs dont make a right. I am not their supporter and I am not here to argue their cases. I am against anyone who kills innocent civilians of whatever colour, creed, linguistic group, political affiliations etc. I am not biased, but truthful and concern person, we all should be, the amount of killings happened in last two years in Karachi, should have opened the eyes of everyone, specially those in power, your MQM is one of them who is in power and they stay in power despite all their shouting and accusations on others, this is the biggest problem for them and you.

Let me point to one paragraph from the evidence you produced.

Enraged protesters burned old tyres on the streets in Ranchhore Line, exchanged fire with law enforcers near Qasba Morr and set a bus on fire in the old city area in the aftermath of the targeted killings.

Who gave the right to these protesters to exchange fire? Dont you agree they have illegal arms and using them against the law enforcement agencies? You also admit that MQM supporters have illegal arms and they use it too?

My friend, I have already said at the start of the thread, the third force has entered in this arena of killing, namely Amman committee, after call of strike by PPP. I have already stated the sad fact that all three parties are in coalition and are in Government. So you agree MQM bear the full responsibilities for these crimes, being in power sharing with PPP and ANP? You agree they have failed in their responsibilities to safe guard the lives of innocent citizens of Karachi.

Why are they not coming out of the coalition Government if they claim and accuse PPP and ANP for killing of their supporters? You agree they are betraying their so called 80% mandate?

By the way, I observed that incident I mentioned in another thread, on Isphani Road when a young man was shot dead by two motorbike riders. In that incident everyone around and the shop keepers knew the perpetrators were from MQM local wing but were too scared to disclose it to the Police fearing for their lives.

This answer has gone long, I am going to watch Pakistans cricket match, Zimbabwe are already two down. I will respond to your remaining points later on.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

[hilar](clap)For which Party???

Are u talking about Dr. Z Khan??

Last edited:

saeed khan

We who do not live in Karachi should not blame MQM supporters living in Karachi.
After following the comments of MQM supporters in last two years I have realised that life of Karachi residents is very tough.
It is very difficult for a gentle person in Karachi to oppose MQM whereas he knows all the facts.
But they do not have any other option in Karachi who can provide them and their children security of life if they oppose MQM.

Last edited:

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
We who do not live in Karachi should not blame MQM supporters living in Karachi.
After following the comments of MQM supporters in last two years I have realised that life of Karachi residents is very tough.
It is very difficult for a gentle person in Karachi to oppose MQM whereas he knows all the facts.
But they do not have any other option in Karachi who can provide them and their children security of life if they oppose MQM.

Yeah because Peoples Aman Commitee and ANP are infesting every other area.... if there is no MQM to oppose them Karachi will be ten times worse than what it is at this time...

and mind it... they are doing it with full govt support....

ANP doenst even bother to take a cover like PAC...

You have to live in Karachi to understand it...

Last edited: