Question From a Die hard fan of Amir Liaquat

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
appus kee baat hay,,,,,,,,,,,,, he is right ,,,,,,,,,,,, i appreciate his courage and honesty.........

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Die hard fan of Amir Liaquat

aik aik kar ke sab corrupt logoon ko nikalein ge, AAmir liaqat is just a start, INSHALLAH!
this the the way to go,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, every single munafiq corrupt and looter should be punished ,,,,, we had enough,,, look the condition of the country,,,,,,,, these kind of idiots have ruined the faith of the people and divided them,,,, thats whey we are zaleeel o ruswaa in the whole world, lets make him en example and be this first stone in the building of new pakistan,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lets do it,,,,,,,,,,,,,

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
LOL[hilar]
nice effort though....made me laugh for unkown reason
but thats how ALLAH protects the pure riligion from attrocities of such munafiqs

Scorpion

Banned
Brother,

I salute you for your confidence as inspit of your funny way you are much better than us . . . . The so called educated lot . . . . And accept my appology for my comments below . . . .

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA . . . . . . . . . .
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:(cry)(cry)(cry)

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother,

I salute you for your confidence as inspit of your funny way you are much better than us . . . . The so called educated lot . . . . And accept my appology for my comments below . . . .

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA . . . . . . . . . .
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:(cry)(cry)(cry)

100% agree. Those who are making fun of this gentleman can't even face the camera, forget about saying something on it.

Whatever he said, makes absolute sense and thats what matters

Unicorn

Banned
Since his video I am his biggest fan. No big deal he lost some fans and gained some.

I am looking forward for his next video.

thedude

Councller (250+ posts)
lol ... :lol: ... [hilar] ... (clap)

Amir Liaquat Hussain nay awam ko phuddu samjha hua hai?

Of course. (Because that's what they are, most of them at least ... don't believe me? go ask Hassan Nisar)

Last edited:

Scorpion

Banned
100% agree. Those who are making fun of this gentleman can't even face the camera, forget about saying something on it.

Whatever he said, makes absolute sense and thats what matters

You are right as I watched his video thrice and found out that he is right to the minutest level . . . . I think that this video is the best way to make shut the mouths of the supporters of this Munafiq to the core AL . . . .