Quaid-e-Azam (M.A. Jinnah) & Imran Khan .... Do u think latter is reincarnation of former???

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
with due to respect and i dont want to hurt any ones feeling but i will say ..in my opinion which can be wrong . but what i see imran khan is much greater leader then m a jinah ...mr jinah never inspired me .. no one in paksitan inspired me but imran khan . thin about this people .. ma jinah was litrate and exceptional person he joined congress but didnt succseed than he came in to muslim leauge and when he failed there he left it and went to london .. this was the ulema threeke khaksaar jamate islami who gathered all muslim on one point that we are muslim than ulema do have jazaba and every thing but they dint have spokes person .. allah iqbal locate mr jinah and said him that u just need to drive now these people are ready for change now. when jinah came to pakistan ..germany attacked england 2nd world war begain .. england has to run and save their country english people belive in devide and rule . and muslims their selfs were asking for it .. for english people it was easy to convience jinah that because we will make governer general of paksitan u just except what we give u pakistan in peices one in north one is south one in east and with disputed kashmir.. here a confusion came all those ulema and big leaders who were actual people made this movement get seprated and was against the division of this type .. all diyobandi ulema said we dont except lola langra paksitan .british has taken india from muslim they have to return them or if it is necessary than divide it equaly from one side from kashmir tu haidarabad dikhan ..but m a jinah accept english offer and gathered all currupt people beside him and in the end when mr jinah was diying he regrat on it and he said meri jaib mein khotey sikhey hein and he died on the road of karachi no one was their to take him to hospital .. he realise his mistak but it was too late so he tried to do maximum for pakistan at his last days even but what he thought in beging was wrong i dont consider him a visionary leader perhapes he avail the opertunity with good instinct but be coudlnt maximaise the most from offer . i consider ..sir syed ahmed khan the visionary head he was the real hearo who rightly pushed muslims to study do not buycote english studies as hindu wellcomed it and got good jobs..he was visionary . mr m a jinah dint do any thing for muslim no welfer work even .. where as sir syed ahmed khan did muslim alighar university he made for muslims .. in comparision with the mighty imran khan u cant count his acheivements and once he become primeminster u will all see . his all projects are anbelivable he is highly intelectual ..charismatic .. and one thing i must tell u .. m a jinah was lucky that at his time muslim was not that currupt .. i have seen my own family my uncles on good posts they were very honest but now every single head is currupt and breaking curruptions record .there were only one car in my famliy in 80es but now a kid born later ist his car is in porch. so mr jinah was lucky he had much honest and serious nation available to follow but where as now the kind of nation imran khan is dealing with khuda ki panah . including us . but now me and my family cathch his vision if we keep doing it our beloved country will die ... we dont want it .i can live at one times food we will weare bad ript off clothes we will work hard but will be honest and fallow imran khan as he got his acheivments ..but we dont want our country to die .. we were die hard supporters of muslim leaug but they are so currupt u people cant imagin . ppp . pmln . mqm .. and army generals .f .. our country but for god sake now we will not let them it for real .. now i request u all please for god sake for ur own children please vote him and bring honest people in power .. and people like chingado .. columbas .ali aryan dont reply them they have to support those currupt parties as their fathers job depands on it the kind of curruption they are doing now they cant live without that just fallow imran khan and try to become imran khan honest truthful.. hard worker and highly confident thanks
This is utter nonsense! The Ullemas were the worst opponent of Pakistan. They called Pakistan NA-PAKistan. Wow! In your post you made them HEROES of Pakistan. (clap) Stop twisting the history of Pakistan.

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
IK is a very nice man and million of youth like him for what he is - honest, sincere, non-corrupt, un-crook - but DONT stretch him to the Qaid-e-azam (ra)

In the world of Islam, IK is not the best, but e is better than all others. So give him a chance by voting him in office.

ذرا ہمیں بھی تو پتہ چلے کہ

بڑا شور سنتے تھے غالب کی دم کا +++ جو دیکھا تو ایک رسی بندھی نظر ایئ

ہی ہیں یا کوئی قابلیت بھی ہے

I am not saying that Imran Khan = M.A Jinnah... as no two human souls can be equivalent... it was just a commonalities which i hardly see between Quaid-e-Azam and other existing leader of our country.. atleast IK is working hard to match or adopt qualities which Quiad-e-Azam had...

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
You seems to be really a newbie to life :). If you compare Mr. Khan with these corrupt politicians, then PTI ka Allah hi Hafiz :) It makes sense comparing yourself with someone who is better than you, but not with someone who is bad. Look at my post above where I tried to tell how people like Che brought the change in his country.

I didnt know that we are not comparing apples with apples... u like to compare apples with oranges and feel intellectual afterwards... why dont u start comparing IK with Umer Mukhtar, Alexender the great, Nepolean Bonaparte and all other irrelevent ppl.. I live in Pakistan.. i have to find best leader amonsgt ourselves.. why is that u cant name any leader who is better than IK? I will vote for u if ur leadership qualities turns out better than IK.. i am just a voter who is looking for a sincere leadership..

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
:) please use the thing called brain.

o i get it.. u r among those people who wants heaven but doesnt want to die :)

is it really a rocket science for u to name one lousy leader who is supposedly better than IK? btw change without leadership is not revolution.. its anarchy...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
with due to respect and i dont want to hurt any ones feeling but i will say ..in my opinion which can be wrong . but what i see imran khan is much greater leader then m a jinah ...mr jinah never inspired me .. no one in paksitan inspired me but imran khan . thin about this people .. ma jinah was litrate and exceptional person he joined congress but didnt succseed than he came in to muslim leauge and when he failed there he left it and went to london .. this was the ulema threeke khaksaar jamate islami who gathered all muslim on one point that we are muslim than ulema do have jazaba and every thing but they dint have spokes person .. allah iqbal locate mr jinah and said him that u just need to drive now these people are ready for change now. when jinah came to pakistan ..germany attacked england 2nd world war begain .. england has to run and save their country english people belive in devide and rule . and muslims their selfs were asking for it .. for english people it was easy to convience jinah that because we will make governer general of paksitan u just except what we give u pakistan in peices one in north one is south one in east and with disputed kashmir.. here a confusion came all those ulema and big leaders who were actual people made this movement get seprated and was against the division of this type .. all diyobandi ulema said we dont except lola langra paksitan .british has taken india from muslim they have to return them or if it is necessary than divide it equaly from one side from kashmir tu haidarabad dikhan ..but m a jinah accept english offer and gathered all currupt people beside him and in the end when mr jinah was diying he regrat on it and he said meri jaib mein khotey sikhey hein and he died on the road of karachi no one was their to take him to hospital .. he realise his mistak but it was too late so he tried to do maximum for pakistan at his last days even but what he thought in beging was wrong i dont consider him a visionary leader perhapes he avail the opertunity with good instinct but be coudlnt maximaise the most from offer . i consider ..sir syed ahmed khan the visionary head he was the real hearo who rightly pushed muslims to study do not buycote english studies as hindu wellcomed it and got good jobs..he was visionary . mr m a jinah dint do any thing for muslim no welfer work even .. where as sir syed ahmed khan did muslim alighar university he made for muslims .. in comparision with the mighty imran khan u cant count his acheivements and once he become primeminster u will all see . his all projects are anbelivable he is highly intelectual ..charismatic .. and one thing i must tell u .. m a jinah was lucky that at his time muslim was not that currupt .. i have seen my own family my uncles on good posts they were very honest but now every single head is currupt and breaking curruptions record .there were only one car in my famliy in 80es but now a kid born later ist his car is in porch. so mr jinah was lucky he had much honest and serious nation available to follow but where as now the kind of nation imran khan is dealing with khuda ki panah . including us . but now me and my family cathch his vision if we keep doing it our beloved country will die ... we dont want it .i can live at one times food we will weare bad ript off clothes we will work hard but will be honest and fallow imran khan as he got his acheivments ..but we dont want our country to die .. we were die hard supporters of muslim leaug but they are so currupt u people cant imagin . ppp . pmln . mqm .. and army generals .f .. our country but for god sake now we will not let them it for real .. now i request u all please for god sake for ur own children please vote him and bring honest people in power .. and people like chingado .. columbas .ali aryan dont reply them they have to support those currupt parties as their fathers job depands on it the kind of curruption they are doing now they cant live without that just fallow imran khan and try to become imran khan honest truthful.. hard worker and highly confident thanks

Zaigham

I have known your English. Whose article did you copy here? It cant be your writing

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
come on dude... Pakistan was made on base of Islam. I just countered your poor argue of people are smart enough to distinguish between Islam and Jihaalat:) IK ain't gonna bring about change in Pakistan as long as he keep visiting cheap TV shows. ;)

Qadyani Luch is every where.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
For God sake, do not call Imran Khan a leader. He is in politics for 15 years and have not produced even a single well known figure in his party. Secondly in 15 saal mein koe aik political karnama tu batao ju IK ney kiya ho. Musharaf key 10 saal tu bara khamosh tha aur ya phir PMLn key saath saath tha. Ab kiya mooth par gae jo NS ous k halq ka kanta bun gaya hey. NS lakh bura ho magar hey tu bara politician, judges bahal kar hee diye. Wazartein chor dein no compromise on stand or principles

if u can name better politican than IK then please let us know too... i know IK aint angel..but he is kinda angel in comparison to MQM, PML-N, PPP, ANP etc

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

I didnt know that we are not comparing apples with apples... u like to compare apples with oranges and feel intellectual afterwards... why dont u start comparing IK with Umer Mukhtar, Alexender the great, Nepolean Bonaparte and all other irrelevent ppl.. I live in Pakistan.. i have to find best leader amonsgt ourselves.. why is that u cant name any leader who is better than IK? I will vote for u if ur leadership qualities turns out better than IK.. i am just a voter who is looking for a sincere leadership..
It seems to be hard for you to figure it out the point, and that's why I think you are not qualify to debate further on this issue. Come out on the street first and try to make different in your hood. Sitting on cozy couch starring on you tft display doesn't gonna make any change. Good things comes to those who want it most not who need it most. Get together, let other people speak and meanwhile try to analyse other people maybe you find your leader or maybe its you who can lead others. Someone has to take first step to make others run. This could give a point to your life. So, please don't expect too much from him... just be part of it. ;) Hope you understand my view on this.

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
For God sake, do not call Imran Khan a leader. He is in politics for 15 years and have not produced even a single well known figure in his party. Secondly in 15 saal mein koe aik political karnama tu batao ju IK ney kiya ho. Musharaf key 10 saal tu bara khamosh tha aur ya phir PMLn key saath saath tha. Ab kiya mooth par gae jo NS ous k halq ka kanta bun gaya hey. NS lakh bura ho magar hey tu bara politician, judges bahal kar hee diye. Wazartein chor dein no compromise on stand or principles

but gist of the matter remains the same; who is better than IK? can u name one ?? btw zulfiqar bhutto was also one man show before elections..

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
My dear Zulfiqar was foreign minister of Ayub Khan, he took half of the party from Ayub Khan. He had some big guns in his party who supported him. Secondly his base was on lies- Bhutto said to general people that he is going to tell people of Pakistan secrets of Ayub Khan and attracted people. That time was different than now, less literacy rate, no communication channels etc

but gist of the matter remains the same; who is better than IK? can u name one ?? btw zulfiqar bhutto was also one man show before elections..

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
kaka for you .. vision lesss geedar ke pojari ho . hamesah ghatiya baat hi karo ke . dalail nahe hon gay tu personle life par attack . mein nay m a jinah ki personle life ke barey mein kuch nahe kaha .. agar phir bhi tumhara izzat karwaney ka di hai .. tu akal ke andhey kabi m a . jinah ki biographi parhan . on ki bivi ratna bai tumhari nani yaqeenan nahe thi eik christuian orat thi apni beti m. a , jinah ko chor gai thi aaj bhi india mein abaad hai .. or agar kabhi apney aqa ki jotiyan chatney say forsat miley tu ja ke london mein dekhna woh jagah jahan m, a jinah 18 sadi mein than 1930 mein rahey or kis tarah rahey oss ke baad yaqeenan aap oney apna abu kehney par bhi razi ho jaoo gay kiyon ke aap monafiq ho .. i m sorry mujh m a jinah ki personel zindagi say kuch nahe .. tumahri benazir kia karti rahi .. nawaz sharef nay tahira syeda say tumher kesay peday kia .. ya altaf hussain or musharaf abi london mein tumahri family ko haj zaroor karwain gay mein bhi ki third class admi ko jawab day raha hon jaoo beta peeli texi red mafler say chamkoo ja ke shabash .. imran khan sorry mujhe thora time lagey ga aggression khatma karney mein but laton ke bhoooot hai ease nahe mante

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
for believing in reincarnation you must have to be hindu...muslims believe according to quran that we get life once,and this is a test for us.those ppl who follow their creators orders without hesitation get eternal life after death in heaven and those who dont follow their creators orders due to materialism etc also will get this eternal life after death,but they will have to spend this life in hell fire...this is brief introduction of whats islam is all about...reincarnation is a hindu belief.

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
It seems to be hard for you to figure it out the point, and that's why I think you are not qualify to debate further on this issue. Come out on the street first and try to make different in your hood. Sitting on cozy couch starring on you tft display doesn't gonna make any change. Good things comes to those who want it most not who need it most. Get together, let other people speak and meanwhile try to analyse other people maybe you find your leader or maybe its you who can lead others. Someone has to take first step to make others run. This could give a point to your life. So, please don't expect too much from him... just be part of it. ;) Hope you understand my view on this.

Firstly, if i am not using the same text as u r then it means i want change... secondly, i have been out in streets.. but i have realised that i cannot make huge difference on my own..

Furthermore, if everyone is leader then there is no leader (too many cooks spoil the broth).. Imran Khan can sit cozy in his house, but he came out and started projects which atleast appealed me.. hence i am his supporter..

All i wanted to know if u cud drop one name who is currently better than IK? i wish i cud see ur works on street and ur leadership qualities.. trust me i will be the first one to cast vote for u...

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
for believing in reincarnation you must have to be hindu...muslims believe according to quran that we get life once,and this is a test for us.those ppl who follow their creators orders without hesitation get eternal life after death in heaven and those who dont follow their creators orders due to materialism etc also will get this eternal life after death,but they will have to spend this life in hell fire...this is brief introduction of whats islam is all about...reincarnation is a hindu belief.

is it really hard to understand what been discussed? or its simply easy to critize any 'word' being Islamic or un-Islamic.. i pity such thinking who cannot infer the meaning of word out of its orignal context... i am sure if some one praise u as being as swift as cheetah.. u will say: "refering you as a cheetah, u need to be an animal.. and its un islamic to call someone an animal..." :p

Last edited:

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
My dear Zulfiqar was foreign minister of Ayub Khan, he took half of the party from Ayub Khan. He had some big guns in his party who supported him. Secondly his base was on lies- Bhutto said to general people that he is going to tell people of Pakistan secrets of Ayub Khan and attracted people. That time was different than now, less literacy rate, no communication channels etc

meray chanda, meray laal, meray ankoon keh taaray... all i am asking is.. can u name any better leader than IK? or u want to keep it secret till next elections ;)

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
97 mein 10 lack nawz shareef nahe chudry nisar ko diye imran ki character assasination ke liye ..or ab phir pori raat 13 august ko betha raha media ke pechay ke coverage na karo . halak ka kanta kon bana hai doniye dekh rahi hai monafiq leauge 30 sal ki curruption ke baad tumahre nawaz ka karna peeli texi .. poon ki joti bhi nahe hei woh imran khan ki woh tu eik consulari ke kabil bhi nahe ossey kaho kabhi ik ke samney beth kar t v par koi program karey .. baki bhuto jo bhi tha leader that .. oss nay ayoub ko zia ki trah abu nahe kaha tha ..

kaka4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL [hilar] hawa may ho ya ap ur rahay ho bahi Who is Sita White?

In October 1998 Imran Khan went to meet her daughter for the first time, Hello Magazine Publish the whole story of Imran Khan’s first meeting with his Daughter Tyrian and also publish the pictures of Imran Khan with her Love Child.
[h=2]According to Pakistani Constitution, A person only take part in Elections if[/h] (d) he is of good character and is not commonly known as one who violates Islamic Injunctions; (e) he has adequate knowledge of Islamic teachings and practises obligatory duties prescribed by Islam as well as abstains from major sins
[h=1]Mr Imran Khan according to 1973 [/h] [h=1]Constitution You can not contest Elections.[/h]

6131_1024123262348_1803243712_50114_373838_n.jpg

hawa main baat ker di keh koi logic bi hay aap ki statement main??