Punjab Govt Removed Islamic Chapters from Syllabus

i belong to ahl-e-hadeeth(salafi) school of thought... the largest party of ahl-e-hadeeth is markazi jamiat e ahl e hadees..

but i am very very disappointed that markazi jamiat e ahl e hadeeth has become b-team of pml-n.. pml-n is unislamic party.. markazi jamiat e ahl e hadees should disassociate itself from noon league.. markazi jamiat e ahl e hadees is playing a criminal role by supporting pml-n for last many years... the scholars of mjahp should raise voice against blunders of their leadership... this is the voice of every true ahl-e-hadeeth...
mjahp should atleast speak against blunders of pml-n.. have they spoken against this incident of removing islamic chapters from books..

all political parties are unislamic whether it be pml-n, ppp, mqm, pakistan tehreek e insaf or anp.. these are all unislamic..

jamat ud dawah is also main ahl-e-hadees organization of pakistan.. but jamat ud dawah is also playing a bad role.. jamat ud dawah is being totally blackmailed by army and isi... the leaders of jamat ud dawah should show courage and stop being blackmailed.. ALLAAH will help them in shaa ALLAAH.. the leaders of jamat ud dawah probably fear that if they speak against army and isi then isi will hand them to usa or india.. just like pakistani army handed dr aafiah and hundreds of muslims to usa..

it is very sad for me that all main political parties of ahl e hadeeth are playing a bad role...

Last edited: