PTI's Jhang Candidate Taimur Bhatti involved in the robberies

Saad Saadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: PTI's Jhang Candidate Taimur Bhatti involved with in a robbery incidents

OMG .... [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

Madam yeh Main ne Tawajo dila k siasi intqam b ho sakta hai mere se phle kisi PTI k member ne ise siasi Intaqam nahi kha likin Gujjar ne Khud se hi fatwa dy dia tha

Last edited:

Sachbolo

Senator (1k+ posts)

اب سمجھ آئی تحریک انصاف والے دھڑا دھڑ پیپلز پارٹی والوں کو کیوں شامل کر رہے ہیں
ان کے اپنے تو سارے لیڈر اگلے الیکشن تک کرپشن، اغوا، ڈکیتیوں میں پکڑے جانے ہیں

Kam aqal ya sirf sazishi kia ho tum Ghair Muqadas

Saviour

Minister (2k+ posts)
yea tu achi baat hia .. jitni gandi machlian hain woh PTI se khudh he nikal jahain ghee ...
wasiay bhe jho party apnay minister ko jail main daal sakti hai woh bhe apni sirf power misuse karnay par
usay aisay lafangoon se farq nahin parta ...

wasiay bhe as long as leader is honest, we know he will clean up system slowly ...

IK really not bother about such culprits, infect he love to put such type of culprits behind bar....

OnlyPK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
agr ye real me Zardari hy to usy na sirf party se nikala jye pr is k khilaf munasib larawayee b ke jye ta k ye apny mantaqi anjaam ko pohanchy
pr yha sawal ye paida hota hy k kya Noon or PP apni jamat me aisa kr sky ge ??
Bawaseeri Gang se 1 Sawal :baby::baby:

Strange still he thought he can servive in Pti he should join pmln PPP or mqm where he will get clean chit like shobaz nawaz zardari altaf ayan Ali ... By the if court dsnt have prof for ayan Ali that she was taking money out of pak then how does police has prof that these car was snatched or parked in his house

Last edited:

GeoG

چولا ، ، تو انسان ایں یا ، کھوتا ؟؟ ، ذہنی مریض ، پاغل ، جا جا کے ڈنگراں دے ہسپتالوں جا کے آپنا علاج کروا (thumbsdown)

بھائی تم کسی کی چھوٹی سی خوشی کو اتنا بھی برداشت نہیں کر سکتے

سنیا نہیں کھوتے دا پیار دولتی بس یہ سمجھ کے ہنس دیا کرو

آپ نے درست کہا ، آئندہ اسے کچھ نہیں کہوں گا :lol:

بھائی تم کسی کی چھوٹی سی خوشی کو اتنا بھی برداشت نہیں کر سکتے

سنیا نہیں کھوتے دا پیار دولتی بس یہ سمجھ کے ہنس دیا کرو

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)

Does Jehangir Tareen ring any bells ?

right now Tareen is not in any govt. or is he ??? if he will do anything he will be put behind bar too :) as IK will make institutions ( he was the one who even dropped his own cozn for Pakistan ) so i trust him ... now tell me how u trust NS when u know he is involve himself in corruption and his brother and his other family members ... and so far its his 3rd term and he never tries to do anything about it ... in KPK atleast we saw PTI made a new very good transparent law and now even its own MPA was caught .... PTI is not ready to say a word against NAB ... where u can c how at national level PML N is reacting :)

If ur ready to bet on NS or Zardari its ur call but i hope u know they r known thugs and if u go with them u, there wont be much difference btw u and them

GeoG

right now Tareen is not in any govt. or is he ??? if he will do anything he will be put behind bar too :) as IK will make institutions ( he was the one who even dropped his own cozn for Pakistan ) so i trust him ... now tell me how u trust NS when u know he is involve himself in corruption and his brother and his other family members ... and so far its his 3rd term and he never tries to do anything about it ... in KPK atleast we saw PTI made a new very good transparent law and now even its own MPA was caught .... PTI is not ready to say a word against NAB ... where u can c how at national level PML N is reacting :)

If ur ready to bet on NS or Zardari its ur call but i hope u know they r known thugs and if u go with them u, there wont be much difference btw u and them

You make me laugh
you think corruption is just taking money from projects
Read Justice Wajih's verdict and edit you post ...

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)

You make me laugh
you think corruption is just taking money from projects
Read Justice Wajih's verdict and edit you post ...

Yes bro for me corruption is when u take public money and use it for ur self ... what happened in someone's personal life or what happened in party is non of my business ; as its not going to destroy my life or my country .... for u NS is selling pakistan is same as IK having a dog who's father's father was dog of musharf ... at the end still in PTI ... u r ready tell me the report of Justice Wajih ... where ur not ready to accept written statement of Isaq dar in court ; i wonder who u trust more Isaq Dar or Justic Wajih ... and justic Wajih's verdic clearly shows total confidence on IK ... in PTI we trust IK as he is honest and no one with right mind can say he/she can trust NS or zardari becz they r honest

Have a life and think for country rather than just urself and corrupt leaders

جمہور پسند

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ گنجے بھی بڑے پہنچے ہوئے ہے - الیکشن کے ٹائم ہی بندہ پڑ لیا

میرے خیال میں ن لیگ کی پوزیشن کمزور تھی ادھر

GeoG

Yes bro for me corruption is when u take public money and use it for ur self ... what happened in someone's personal life or what happened in party is non of my business ; as its not going to destroy my life or my country .... for u NS is selling pakistan is same as IK having a dog who's father's father was dog of musharf ... at the end still in PTI ... u r ready tell me the report of Justice Wajih ... where ur not ready to accept written statement of Isaq dar in court ; i wonder who u trust more Isaq Dar or Justic Wajih ... and justic Wajih's verdic clearly shows total confidence on IK ... in PTI we trust IK as he is honest and no one with right mind can say he/she can trust NS or zardari becz they r honest

Have a life and think for country rather than just urself and corrupt leaders

You know you wrote a nice post and with shitttty end
get a f... life for yourself,
don't need a certificate of patriotism from suckkkers like you ..

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)

You know you wrote a nice post and with shitttty end
get a f... life for yourself,
don't need a certificate of patriotism from suckkkers like you ..

Or Patwari roo peraaa :P bhai roo naa jawab do .. when u support a corrupt person then get ready for ppl to ask u Qs... and question ur loyalty ... becz if ur telling me u didn't know NS and Zardari r corrupt then :P i will take back my words but if u knew they r and still ur supporting them then ur nothing but a patwari

GeoG

Or Patwari roo peraaa :P bhai roo naa jawab do .. when u support a corrupt person then get ready for ppl to ask u Qs... and question ur loyalty ... becz if ur telling me u didn't know NS and Zardari r corrupt then :P i will take back my words but if u knew they r and still ur supporting them then ur nothing but a patwari

Lolz, Do I really care what the f... you think about me :)

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)

Lolz, Do I really care what the f... you think about me :)

:P yes u do :P but its not just me every single person in Pakistan think someone who is with NS knowing he is corrupt is nothing but a patwari himself and they all r not Pakistanis as USA senator said about PML N that they r ready to sell their mothers ... they all r just businessman waiting to put price of everything,even country