PTI must challenge PML-N candidates wins in International Court of Justice.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Saladin A , Shameel_Khan

Only governments can bring a case in the ICJ as it is an arm of united nations which deals with disputes between nations according to international law. I know both of you are sincere but for God's sake get in the habit of doing some research before blurting out advice. It does not take a lawyer to understand this. My humble suggestion for you is to apply rigour to understand issues and think about how you can practically help as superficial advice is cheap as chips.

Saladin A , Shameel_Khan

Only governments can bring a case in the ICJ as it is an arm of united nations which deals with disputes between nations according to international law. I know both of you are sincere but for God's sake get in the habit of doing some research before blurting out advice. It does not take a lawyer to understand this. My humble suggestion for you is to apply rigour to understand issues and think about how you can practically help as superficial advice is cheap as chips.
Thanks for your feedback but if you had taken the hassle of going through the post, I specifically asked the advice from lawyers about the relevant forums where the case can be put forward. Everyone knows that only governments can pursue the case at ICJ but there are human right organizations that do process the petitions pertaining to violation of human rights on multiple forums , even upto the level of persuading governments to take action of seizing assets of mafia ; therefore, i specifically asked the oversees and lawyer community to provide suggestions on fighting this case on international forum. We all know that it will bear no result on local grounds... My request to lawyers and oversees community to provide suggestions for actions that can yield results.

Rambler

Thanks for your feedback but if you had taken the hassle of going through the post, I specifically asked the advice from lawyers about the relevant forums where the case can be put forward. Everyone knows that only governments can pursue the case at ICJ but there are human right organizations that do process the petitions pertaining to violation of human rights on multiple forums , even upto the level of persuading governments to take action of seizing assets of mafia ; therefore, i specifically asked the oversees and lawyer community to provide suggestions on fighting this case on international forum. We all know that it will bear no result on local grounds... My request to lawyers and oversees community to provide suggestions for actions that can yield results.

OK brother then keep waiting for this advice from 'Overseas lawyers community' - Everyone knows what needs to be done but as I said most of us do not want to do the hard work. Ask yourself what you can do which is highlighting the issue in the western countries especially USA and UK. Organise yourself and contact your member of parliament and raise the issue as much as possible on social media and on ground. Write emails to human rights bodies and participate in the events organised by PTI whether it be online or off line. It is the little things that you do matter. If you are in Pakistan participate in protests and help out in collecting evidence which would be invaluable later. No legal body from outside Pakistan can or will issue the verdicts that want. You are on your own on this unfortunately. However there is a recognition of this blatant rigging outside Pakistan as well and we have to do all we can to raise more awareness. Best of luck my simple friend !

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
ICJ has had an opportunity to contribute important jurisprudence to the international law of human rights in such diverse fields as genocide, race discrimination, self-determination, immunities of experts, consular access, belligerent occupation, nuclear weapons and the state machinery stealing and blatantly suppressing millions of its citizens' human rights, voting rights, freedom of expression, civil liberties and their mandate to select their representatives in the parliament.

Rambler

ICJ has had an opportunity to contribute important jurisprudence to the international law of human rights in such diverse fields as genocide, race discrimination, self-determination, immunities of experts, consular access, belligerent occupation, nuclear weapons and the state machinery stealing and blatantly suppressing millions of its citizens' human rights, voting rights, freedom of expression, civil liberties and their mandate to select their representatives in the parliament.

Contact them and ask - Here are the details:
International Court of Justice
Peace Palace
Carnegieplein 2
2517 KJ The Hague
The Netherlands

bullet.gif
Telephone : +31 70 302 23 23​

Please address all correspondence in one of the two official languages of the Court, English or French.

Information Department​

bullet.gif
[email protected]