PTI Jalsa Lahore Thread - 28th September 2014 - Please Post All Updates Here -

Usama Tayyab

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Tweet of the day

10689822_367606660063929_8106866049582222007_n.jpg

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: LoL : Govt ready to resume negotiation from tonight : Kh. Asif

from a purely political point of view nawaz should resign if he wants to continue politics in pakistan. if they go for investigation then rigging will be proven beyond any doubt and nawaz sharif will be remembered as a usurper forever.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: I am proud punjabi Pakistani . Zindabad Lahore . Be my witness froottoops

Insaf_Tiger

:) yaar , me , mom & other siblings are PTI supporters , but Father supports PMLn :) wo agent naheen hain kisi k , unka zehen develop ho chuka hay ab us say baahir aana unko manzoor naheen

Hey same situation in my family, one brother and sister are with PML-N and the rest of us are with PTI.

Hum ko ISI nay paisay deeyay thay about a few carore and that is why we have to work every day of our lives to make ends meet. The money I have used buy a luxury home in London ;-)

IRPak

Voter (50+ posts)
Imran Khan and Government Blames.

Imran Khan to Government 'You rigged Elections, You are involve in corruption cases worth Billions of dollars, You Lied on the Floor of Parliament, You killed innocent Pakistanis in a Model town incident, You favours nepotism, You don't respect rule of law, You derailing democratic system in Pakistan.

Government to Imran Khan. 'You have more then one electric meter in your premises'

:lol:[hilar]:lol:(clap)(clap)(clap)

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I don't think PTI will go for new election with first investigate rigging in last election

from a purely political point of view nawaz should resign if he wants to continue politics in pakistan. if they go for investigation then rigging will be proven beyond any doubt and nawaz sharif will be remembered as a usurper forever.

Arfeen Bhatti

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: I am proud punjabi Pakistani . Zindabad Lahore . Be my witness froottoops

Hey same situation in my family, one brother and sister are with PML-N and the rest of us are with PTI.

Hum ko ISI nay paisay deeyay thay about a few carore and that is why we have to work every day of our lives to make ends meet. The money I have used buy a luxury home in London ;-)

The best part is , now we all go to vote and care about Pakista & its future. Such concern I never saw in my childhood , back then political affiliation was all about personal benefits

Haris Abbasi

Minister (2k+ posts)

اس بیاں کے بعد پرویز رشید پریشانی میں آب کیا کہوں

desan

President (40k+ posts)

They will again try to placate IK and hope to complete their Fake Mandate by hook or crook...

desan

President (40k+ posts)

Time for negotiations is over....

Have only 2 options, either resign or call new elections.

abuumamah

Voter (50+ posts)

تو گویا عمران کے والد محترم کلثوم نواز کے بھی ابا جی ہیں اس یونیک اطلاع کے لیے شکریہ پٹواری جی کیونکہ آپکو زیادہ ہی پتا ہوگا کہ کون کون ماڈلٹاؤن جاتا رہا ہے

Last edited: