PTI Election portal is Crap !!!!

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
Seems like when PTI launched its election portal, everyone is appreciating that kamal kar dyaa... but the matter of fact is that this is providing no information until this day. With hardly 16 days of campaign left and PTI is unable to provide the only source of information to its voter. Good going

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Seems like when PTI launched its election portal, everyone is appreciating that kamal kar dyaa... but the matter of fact is that this is providing no information until this day. With hardly 16 days of campaign left and PTI is unable to provide the only source of information to its voter. Good going
Dear Voter
Thank you for your concern, I hope you understand Chairman is inside and plus thousands Pti workers. All Pakistani government bodies, military, media, Election commission, Judges is being used against Pti so the full team is not available to look after things. We are in war with the corrupt mafias ruling past 75 years. Even Americans and Europe is helping them because they don’t want Pakistan stand on their feet’s. Please contact Pti and make your self available for this cause and look at that portal and update daily.

Thank you for cooperation
Chairman Office

4PeaceAndJustice

MPA (400+ posts)
The portal was working fine first few hours after launch because I checked it myself then after a few hours I noticed that it stopped showing candidates and their symbols for most constituencies.

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Voter
Thank you for your concern, I hope you understand Chairman is inside and plus thousands Pti workers. All Pakistani government bodies, military, media, Election commission, Judges is being used against Pti so the full team is not available to look after things. We are in war with the corrupt mafias ruling past 75 years. Even Americans and Europe is helping them because they don’t want Pakistan stand on their feet’s. Please contact Pti and make your self available for this cause and look at that portal and update daily.

Thank you for cooperation
Chairman Office
The only things that matters now is that the voter know who is the real PTI candidate. Because right now the only things matter is that to VOTE the RIGHT CANDIDATE. Only things that can make pressure on army is that the people vote for PTI and this portal is the only things available now and ITS NOT WORKING. NO EXCUSE ACCEPTED

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
i will add, all websites in Pakistan are craps.
PTI portal dont word as most of the websites in Pakistan.

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
The only things that matters now is that the voter know who is the real PTI candidate. Because right now the only things matter is that to VOTE the RIGHT CANDIDATE. Only things that can make pressure on army is that the people vote for PTI and this portal is the only things available now and ITS NOT WORKING. NO EXCUSE ACCEPTED
Dear Non Member
You are right but PTI don’t have enough work forces mostly just complainers and back seaters. So if you don’t mind that position and start working for PTI and your country. Save the country before it’s too late.

clynergy

I made a website just in case the official one isn’t working, it’s a little different from the official website because it doesn’t work as well on mobile but it has the latest data for candidates and shows you the constituencies on a map.

azaadvote.com

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fortuantely i happen to grab all data in early minutes and made a video of it

peoplesoft

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just noticed they added a backup link:

Mentioned here:

4PeaceAndJustice

MPA (400+ posts)
Just noticed they added a backup link:

Mentioned here:
Yes..They Relaunched the portal today and it is working now. They now added Punjab and KP assembly data in addition to National Assembly