Prophet saw Musa praying in his grave

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Mr. gay lord, here is a link for your ignorance. Hope you will be able to tell me where does in the Quran says that Gabriel is an angel. You do perform Namaz, don't you?
Come out from under Bhikhari's bed now, it's safe.

Experts have estimated the number of full-isnad narrations in the Sahih at 7,563, with the number reducing to around 2,600 without consideration of repetitions or different versions of the same hadith. Bukhari chose these narrations from a collection of 600,000 narrations he had collected over 16 years.

Now go sue Wikipedia, or keep sucking Bhikhari.
HOW DARE YOU!!!!!

Confront a religious patwari with facts and figures!

Don't you know they are allergic to these!

They can only listen to fairytales of winged horses (Pegasus from greek mythology anyone? ) flying through the heavens or evil hairy monsters locked away on secret lost islands which no one have found again ( Hmmm plot for Kong Pt3 anyone? )

360_F_568668237_JwPNTEDWDcNt6Dq9YskNxUIXHrKKFAV2.jpg

KongTA.jpg

Shimaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Thank you for the detail reply, it is appreciated.
I have been a student for Arabic language for several years now and the beauty of Arabic is that

Your analogy is not correct, I am a student of Arabic language and I can tell you that salat does not mean namaaz as we know it, please look at the dictionaries.
Praying to Allah is part of the fundamental belief in Allah and as believers we should be constantly praying to Allah in our actions and spirit.
The debate we have been having here is that of hadith and the authenticity of hadith, while the Quran's living accuracy is guaranteed by the Quran itself (of course Allah) there is no such guarantee of hadith.

All the 6 hadith books have been complied by people from outside Hijaz and well over 200 years after Hijrah that is why there are questions marks on their accuracy, in fact you will find that there are many different versions of Bukhari itself and it was altered many times in the history depending whose political narrative it suited at the time. These are undeniable facts which sunni scholars often debate, remember before the invent of printing press and before it was adopted by the Muslims, there were known number of copies of Hadith books in the world, for any ruler to change these books according to their whims and political gains was not only very easily done but was widely known.

The only text that could not not be altered was the Quran because so many people had memorised the Quran by heart, however, the corrupt rulers did ask clergymen to promote different meanings of certain words. In the recent past this is exactly what was done by Ghulam Ahmed Mirza who promoted certain interpretations of many Quranic verses to suit his narrative. Even now a days certain religious political parties are saying that if you become their members then you are guaranteed paradise etc.

Allah asks us again and again in the Quran to refelct on the verses so that we can be guided and whilst doing that even if someone comes up with an understanding which may seem outrageous and a complete shift from the norm then it doesn't mean that it should be mocked, one can choose not to accept or give counter argument. Allah is the protector of the Quran and Islam irrespective of what we may conclude. We are followers of Allah's deen and not protectors, He is sufficent for the protection.

All debates/discussions must be done in a respectable manner and at worst we should agree to disagree. Allah knows best.
And who said salat will exactly translate to namaz...You think i don't know that?

That's the lost in translation syndrome i was telling you about.

Sometimes people diseased with it take the literal meaning and other times the practical meaning. Guided by their agendas.

So there's way to do debate. I keep saying this. If you do not agree with the established or commonly known definition or method of something, you will need to first enlighten the other party of your beliefs and your definitions. If you cannot do that, this is just a point scoring match in which you just want to win by attacking others' beliefs since you have none of your own or none that others know of or you lack the ground work for your claims - just shooting in dark. By you i don't exactly mean you, but anyone who does that. I do not know for sure if you are doing it. Therefore if you are, you will need to establish counter definitions and meanings and with evidence. Not just imaginations. That is how research is done and accepted.

In that case first thing you need to do is to offer your own definition or translation of what Salat is proving that when call to prayer is given "hai allas salah" has nothing to do with calling to prayer, the physical action of performing the prayer as it is done in a masjid for centuries taught by the prophet himself and told in quran itself as i mentioned before. This is the starting point you need to start with and disprove it with substantial acceptable evidence.

May be you can also answer these simple question to start with. Do you offer salat? If yes why? If not why not? What is salat to you if what billions of muslims do in Makkah or Medina mosques every day and every year is not salat? What do you call that? on what basis do you reject accepting it as salat. And salat could be called namaz, prayer, XYZ, whatever in different cultures given that they all do the same actions more or less with minor differences...So how do you prove ALL of them are calling it different but doing the same ritual.

Then...If you do believe hadith books were forged then you will need to provide acceptable evidence to that regard. You will need to prove that hadith collectors did this this and that and here is the proof they forged it. Simply drawing general conclusions that something happen then and then so that must mean it is like this - no that's not the educated way. You will need to prove that hadith were never written on stone or papers in prophets own time even.

Try writing a simple master thesis in a university outside pakistan and you'll know how difficult it is to do real research and disprove established science or religious facts.

It took einstein a good tough time to prove why newtonian physics is not applicable to quantum scale. And no body believed him or wanted to until he proved it with real world facts. that's how educated world works.

The last problem i want to draw your attention to is, the difference between you and me is that i do not reject ALL hadith or ALL sunnah just because some hadith can be weak or even fabricated and yes its true - i said it here many times. This as i said will have to done on a case by case basis. Doing this in one go in a blanket statement will take one outside bounds of islam if they reject all concepts of islam and hadith and sunnah and then say what pillars what islam what sect and what what. Now i do not know if you do that. I'm just saying that if you do but you'll have to tell this yourself in black and white.

Hope you will understand.

Shimaz

MPA (400+ posts)
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

You are actually more moronic, shameless and pathetic that I initially thought. Quite an achievement I must say. You must think everyone is as moronic as you are!

You transcribed an entire novel of how deceptive mean and evil I was was ( lol ) by "rephrasing" the word rejected to forged

And now in the very next post after being bitched slapped and humiliated again and being your typical cowardly lying hypocrite patwari self start bitching about

Beghairti ki bhi hudd hoti hai yaar 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Another coward who when caught with his dhoti down while flinging lies, running away....AGAIN!

Bhaag Shimu Singh Bhaaag! 🤣
Ab meri lines mujhay na suna...
peer saab ko phone laga...shimaz meri baja ra hay peer saab bachao lol
bhari majlis main nanga kar dia hay...meray ko...peer saab...main nay bola peer saab west say hain..phir bi nahi manta lol

jali-na-teri-jali-na.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ab meri lines mujhay na suna...
peer saab ko phone laga...shimaz meri baja ra hay peer saab bachao lol
bhari majlis main nanga kar dia hay...meray ko...peer saab...main nay bola peer saab west say hain..phir bi nahi manta lol

jali-na-teri-jali-na.jpg
Bhaag Shimu Singh Bhaag!

bhaag-milkha-bhaag-bhaag-milkha-bhaag-gif.gif

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And who said salat will exactly translate to namaz...You think i don't know that?

Sometimes people diseased with it take the literal meaning and other times the practical meaning. Guided by their agendas.

So there's way to do debate. I keep saying this. If you do not agree with the established or commonly known definition or method of something, you will need to first enlighten the other party of your beliefs and your definitions. If you cannot do that, this is just a point scoring match in which you just want to win by attacking others' beliefs since you have none of your own or none that others know of or you lack the ground work for your claims - just shooting in dark. By you i don't exactly mean you, but anyone who does that. I do not know for sure if you are doing it. Therefore if you are, you will need to establish counter definitions and meanings and with evidence. Not just imaginations. That is how research is done and accepted.

In that case first thing you need to do is to offer your own definition or translation of what Salat is proving that when call to prayer is given "hai allas salah" has nothing to do with calling to prayer, the physical action of performing the prayer as it is done in a masjid for centuries taught by the prophet himself and told in quran itself as i mentioned before. This is the starting point you need to start with and disprove it with substantial acceptable evidence.

May be you can also answer these simple question to start with. Do you offer salat? If yes why? If not why not? What is salat to you if what billions of muslims do in Makkah or Medina mosques every day and every year is not salat? What do you call that? on what basis do you reject accepting it as salat. And salat could be called namaz, prayer, XYZ, whatever in different cultures given that they all do the same actions more or less with minor differences...So how do you prove ALL of them are calling it different but doing the same ritual.

Then...If you do believe hadith books were forged then you will need to provide acceptable evidence to that regard. You will need to prove that hadith collectors did this this and that and here is the proof they forged it. Simply drawing general conclusions that something happen then and then so that must mean it is like this - no that's not the educated way. You will need to prove that hadith were never written on stone or papers in prophets own time even.

Try writing a simple master thesis in a university outside pakistan and you'll know how difficult it is to do real research and disprove established science or religious facts.

It took einstein a good tough time to prove why newtonian physics is not applicable to quantum scale. And no body believed him or wanted to until he proved it with real world facts. that's how educated world works.

The last problem i want to draw your attention to is, the difference between you and me is that i do not reject ALL hadith or ALL sunnah just because some hadith can be weak or even fabricated and yes its true - i said it here many times. This as i said will have to done on a case by case basis. Doing this in one go in a blanket statement will take one outside bounds of islam if they reject all concepts of islam and hadith and sunnah and then say what pillars what islam what sect and what what. Now i do not know if you do that. I'm just saying that if you do but you'll have to tell this yourself in black and white.

Mr. Shimrun, I can sense that you have an important message to convey, however, the gibberish is unclear and difficult to comprehend.
Instead of posting nonsense, can you let the audience know the complete & exact method of performing the Namaz from your beloved Majoosi narrators?

NailaFirdous

MPA (400+ posts)

Just for your reference, I am an academic based in the UK where I have done my BSc, MSc and PhD and post doc research, I also supervise research programmes.Thank you for your contribution in the discussion and best of luck. May Allah guide us all.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Just for your reference, I am an academic based in the UK where I have done my BSc, MSc and PhD and post doc research, I also supervise research programmes.Thank you for your contribution in the discussion and best of luck. May Allah guide us all.
Shimu Singh thinks he's the sharpest tool in the shed, what he doesn't realize is, he's just a tool.