Print Media ka Role kaya hai ?

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
i am attaching a cover page of khabrain news paper ...look at it and tell me what role is this media playing ......and what will be limit of all this.
While we are busy condemning others look at what these news papers are promoting.

l_p4.gif

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That is an easy way to sell newspaper, though it is not a new trend it is coming from the centuries ...... guys, the main thing is that when a women is out of the house she is on display and everyone looks at her, having different ideas in his mind according to his capability of thinking..... but more than 90 percent of the people does not have a positive thinking about that woman who is out of the house on the street or anywhere else ..... that is why Islam has raised this issue that the best place for a women is her house ... and she do not need to step out of her house unless and until really needed or required ..... but this culture has been raised by western people as they used women for marketing of their products so that they can make more money and people get attracted into their products because of women first and then they concentrate on products after .... so they are selling them basically, and of-course we are following everything from west so how can not follow that ...if we will not we will be narrowed minded people ......I am not against women education or anything ..... but there must be limits for everything ....... and we have forgotten our limits now... specially the younger generation ..... like in Iran scarf is mandatory for every female since very childhood..... we can follow ..... dress must be like that from which figure must not reveal... we must follow ..... good things needed to be follow ........

Narcissist

Banned
There is real yellow journalism going on with all kind of threats, black mailing and personal vendettas, see this daily tabloid called---- daily jinnah and khasnood ali khan is chief editor of this newspaper. He is Guru and pioneer of opportunist journalism.

Check this out,,,,, for last one week he is maligning Choudry Nisar of PML- N, in the front page of his paper.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?3785665474.jpg