"PPP Will Win If Imran Khan not Stop Blaim Game on PML-N" - Sherin Mazari's Daugter Imaan Hazir Maza

hesham

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hashi khan tujy koi kam nahi dunia men. ja koi job kar ghar walyan di b fikar kar.sara din siasat.pk te PTI de khylaf likhdan rena.

Just_one

Banned
Yar aisi haraamkhori ki posts par agar aap behs karain ge tu mein aap ko immature kahon ga.

Just leave such trash of "Khasi Khan". No need to take it seriously. Concentrate on more important issues.

bilal6516

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Sherin mazari's Daugter Imaan Hazir Mazari says PPP Will Win If Imran Khan not Stop Blaim Game on PML-N

Subhanallah..what do you think you will not answerable to Allah SWT..everyone is one second away from death...but you have no fear of Allah SWT... you are only posting threads against pti...how many posts you have posted against PPP..or corruption of sharif family....corruption of pmln

tell me how many times nawaz sharif talked against ppp government or zardari....

PPP is in government but it looks like that pti is in government and PMLN opposing more pti than ppp..isnt funny...

its very funny...pmln voted to yousuf raza gillani for prime minister..but people are making propaganda against pti....

ilovekhanbutvoteforN

Voter (50+ posts)
Imran Khan hasnt only blamed PMLN, he is blaming every party who serve their own interests rather than serve the people of this country. He is criticizing PPP in every interview and he also has to criticize PMLN because they enabled PPP to do massive corruption and they have done massive corruption as well. We the tax payers have to know how our leaders who will elect spend our money.

Imran Khan has to tell people about their performance and why they should vote for him.

I think most of the PTI followers have not studied the Pakistani Political history of 80's and 90's. you mean what should have NS done, paved the way for another downfall of an elected assembly, should had opened the doors for another Martial Law. We are still tsting the fruits of zia's Martial law, if political parties have learned their lesson so please appreciate. I know PML-N is not the best and NS has made this a family limited party and i disagree with them on this, but all is not that bad as portrayed by IK and PTI. Look brothers the formula is staright its the conflict of interest as PTI is a right wing party and everyone knows the battle ground is Punjab. PTI knows they have no standing in interior Sindh and MQM area (same for PML-N), its difficult for PTI to get anything from Balochistan and in KPK they are very popular in Pashtun areas. Hence no need to criticize any other party concentrate on PML-N to get maximum advantage but people have to be fair and criticize on merit rather than ranting SS this and NS that. I hope Iman Mazari is trying to make this point but i hope either a clear majority for PTI or PML-N dont want Zardari gaining advantage and throwing Pakistan into a bigger mess than what we are today.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
نورا گروپ کی فخریہ پیشکش ! صرف منفی پروپیگنڈا کرو ،،،،،،مال بناؤ .........
آپ کو کوئی ایسا کام کرنا چاہئیے جس سے پاکستانی عوام کی بھلائی ہو نا کہ عمران کے خلاف پروپیگنڈا......................پھر کہتے ہو کہ گالیاں پڑتی ہیں آپ کو .........
شیریں مزاری اور انکی بچی ہمارے لیے قابل احترام تھیں اور ہیں. .......... آپ چاہتے ہیں کہ ہم ان کے بارے میں کچ کہیں تو آپ کی یہ خواہش پوری نہیں ہو سکتی، کوئی اور فرمائش کرو..............عمران کا دوسرا پروگرام مینٹل ہسپتال کا قیام ہے جس میں آپ جسے لوگوں کا مفت علاج کیا جانے گا.........

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Firstly shireen mazari was at it speaking against PTI, now she is back and her daughter has started. Would it off not been better if Shireen Mazari been left out of PTI?

I think she is over rated anyway. But it seems many PTI supporters have a liking to her including IK.

Thanks a lot to her daughter, now PML N goons on TV may quote her.

But one thing she should know, one of the reason's why PML N are in the position they are today is because of the ranting we have done against them. Otherwise they would have got away with all there bogus performance scot free. She should realise that PML N is the main threat that Pakistan faces for us to inshallah gain change.

Last edited:

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think most of the PTI followers have not studied the Pakistani Political history of 80's and 90's. you mean what should have NS done, paved the way for another downfall of an elected assembly, should had opened the doors for another Martial Law. We are still tsting the fruits of zia's Martial law, if political parties have learned their lesson so please appreciate. I know PML-N is not the best and NS has made this a family limited party and i disagree with them on this, but all is not that bad as portrayed by IK and PTI. Look brothers the formula is staright its the conflict of interest as PTI is a right wing party and everyone knows the battle ground is Punjab. PTI knows they have no standing in interior Sindh and MQM area (same for PML-N), its difficult for PTI to get anything from Balochistan and in KPK they are very popular in Pashtun areas. Hence no need to criticize any other party concentrate on PML-N to get maximum advantage but people have to be fair and criticize on merit rather than ranting SS this and NS that. I hope Iman Mazari is trying to make this point but i hope either a clear majority for PTI or PML-N dont want Zardari gaining advantage and throwing Pakistan into a bigger mess than what we are today.

So he opened the doors for the worst leader in Pakistan history Zardari, funny thing was it was in NS tenure where Zardari was put behind bars, so he was very aware of Zardaries capabilities. If a person robs 100 banks, and then u support him to become bank manager what do u expect?

I agree to an extent that PML N is main target, firstly because we see Zardari as NO threat, he has done enough damage to his party by himself. Secondly our aim is NOT only to take down zardari, but our jihad is too take down status quo. That means PML N also, we see both parties the reason for the position Pakistan is in today. U may see your beloved NS as different, but we do not. So the overwhelming majority of PTI supporters do not want to see NS in power, in fact if I had a choice between NS and Zardari I would choose army.

G

gotti

The ruling Brahmin, Congress elite has people like Sachin Pilot, elected from Ajmer Sharif because of his marriage to Farooq Abdullah's daughter - thus, gaining the Muslim vote and having foreign dignitaries (PPPP folks) visit Ajmer - instead of saying that we are going to visit Congress, they say we are going to visit the shrine.

In Maharashtra, like with Bhindrawale against the never ending Badal dynasty of Punjab, Congress created Raj Thackeray to divide the right-wing vote bank. Raj Thackeray also has the support of the Marathi Muslims, as well, and is effective in Congress' plans to counter the Pakistan-supported Shiv Sena, which sidelined Muslims and Dalits to create a divisive society. Haji Mastan, a Tamil Muslim and a leader of the Muslims and Dalits was their only hope to balance Thackeray's influence but he also ended up working with Haji Mastan (Thackeray admits this in an interview). So, Congress created the person of Raj Thackeray, a man who makes fiery speeches and is even more to the right than Thackeray, himself, causing the division of the right-wing vote bank. Even Nana Patekar, a B-grade Indian actor begged Uddhav (Bal's son) to patch up with Raj for the sake of the Marathi Manoo -

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainmen...tch-up_1806104

It is commonly understood in Maharashtra that "Raj is an agent of Sonia" (something the OP, Ganeshkar also believes being a Hindutva extremist).

This is the tactic that the PPPP clowns go to understand in India from the Congress. So, it is not all completely false when she claims that PPP is using Imran Khan to divide the right-wing vote-bank. You can see PPP-activists openly making posts on the site and if the attacks ever come towards PPP, their users tell PTI to stick with attacking N-league or even worse, random popping up of PTI "noora-haters" takes place in anti-PPP threads. This is something that I've witnessed, personally. Establishment also played a role in propping up Imran, to counter Nawaz and the anti-establishment hate in KP.

This Lady giving her political view... WOW ... we took so serious to her... Why??? this lady is doing BA and she is average student and she dont know ABC of politics. But is avaerage in cooking. She used to travel in Muree I have seen here there. She need to learn bit about fashion as her choice of clothes were funny. And she is very shyful girl. I wish you good luck in her BA exams...

CHinies are crazy for DAVID Beckham..
He received a hero's welcome when he landed on Chinese soil and the adoration continued as David Beckham headed to Beijing's number one football club.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...tball-star-swift-kick-suit.html#ixzz2OC5ztW6D
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

binmahmood

Councller (250+ posts)
PTI - The Dirty Politics by Clean People

As originally poster here.

[h=1] PTI - The Dirty Politics by Clean People[/h]

Party program has been taken over by big money. The membership drive was hijacked by big money. This has compromised the party elections. - Dr. Shireen Mazari, courtesy Dawn News.

[h=2]Dr. Mazari's Dillema[/h] 'Big Money', a term used by Dr. Mazari to exemplify Lagharis and Tareen cults, though not in clear text. The beef initiated when Imran Khan was about to visit Shireen's hometown for a speech but Lagharis, her opponents since ages, used their influence and stopped the captain from this visit. It has been reported that Imran Khan believed Lagharis as potential seat winners in the region and that's the reason Mazari was ignored. The snub was taken by Dr. Mazari pretty seriously and she resigned on 26th September 2012.

[h=2]Welcome to Power Politics[/h] For 6 months, Mazari remained adversary to major stake holders of PTI and then something happened - she joined back. What actually happened? Well, Lagharis joined PMLN !

The captain, while having extreme lust for Power in the country, is in desperate search of electables and after Lagharis, Mazaris may serve the purpose. Shireen is therefore back. Not only this, Mazari was appointed as vocal person for PTI's 'uncontested' chairman. Her weight has been equalized with that of the Senior Vice President. Did you noticed something????? Chairman, Vice Chairman, President and even Spokesperson for chairman - all got selected (not elected) without any contestant. What's the difference between PTI and others? Where are the Intra Party Elections?

[h=2]And Now Featuring 'Blame Game'[/h]
'Javed Hashmi is Physically & Mentally sick to contest elections' - Umar Sarfaraz Cheema, Courtesy The News Tribe.

This reminds me of Hamid Nasir Chatta and Sheikh Rasheed. I wish your guys were aware of their history. For those unaware, both of them did the same to Nawaz Sharif as Javed Hashmi. Interestingly, you won't find anybody disgracing all these three figures with such an aggressive tone as Umar Sarfaraz Cheema did. Javed Hashmi, no matter what party he selects to be in, is a respectable and honorable personality. Amazingly, Shireen Mazari was given notice on a minor disagreement with Imran Khan, but Cheema Sb is still up and running, enjoying his mockery on such a great politician. Solutes to the 'Insaf' by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf !

[h=2]Power Politics - Voices within PTI[/h]

Yes... It's a hit on Ma'am Kusuri, the lady who didn't reveal anything about her dual nationality but hastened to quit it so that she can contest upcoming party and national elections. Lust for Power ! and it's right from their own circles. It's Imaan Mazari, Shireen's daughter. She further adds:

[h=2]When Propaganda Transforms into Manifesto ![/h] So PTI's agenda is nothing but a well calculated propaganda against PMLN, specially Punjab Government. Ignoring the idiotic enmity between two base camps, it saddens when we see PTI promoting MQM's Ishrat ul Ibad for Caretaker PM but totally neglecting a good project of Metro Bus System in Lahore. PTI's young blood has some more to say:

[h=2]The Decent Educated PTI Social Media[/h] PTI has got a great Social Media team. No doubt, the slogan of 'change' made major part of our youth stupid enough not to think anymore. Without going into much details, just want to remind you guys about what happened with same young blood, Imaan Hazir Mazari:

[h=2]Young Interns got Graduated: BSc Violence Engineering[/h]
Started with Guns, continuing with violence, PTI got a new lot of BSc Violence Engineers in their backyard. Congrats PTI, as Umar Cheema said.

[h=2]Vote for PTI[/h] Let's not get into discussion about vote, definitely, it's for him. After all, it's not a nation; its a Mob !

raz30

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: PTI - The Dirty Politics by Clean People

:lol::lol::lol:

آج سونے سے پہلے اپنے گریبان میں جھانکنا پلیز

Fakhre Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)

still vote for PTI . no one else deserve it. if pti is less clean then other parties are way too dirty

bc dude giving up nationality is not a game to give and take back again, i bet she could have been more comfortable living in US than Pakistan where you have no life guarantee but she chose it, who knows if she wins election or not, if she doesn't then giving up is fools's act , she must have thought over it.
And then 6 killers in karachi out of 208 , even if i agree that they belong to PTI it is 2.8% of the total , son are they only responsible for killing 1000s why no1 looks at rest 97.2%
and then one lady on twitter who tweets about bad things in party is considered most authentic while 1000s of other political commentators are not
just because of hate for PTI the 0.00001% who speak against become more authentic
its because of this PMLN Punjab has rotten
ok sure vote again
its better america invades pakistan than nawaz ruling , cause atleast we wont be looted to that extent