Polish bishop: Jews exploiting Holocaust

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
a retired Polish bishop accused Jews of exploiting the Holocaust for propaganda purposes in remarks that appeared Monday on a Rome-based traditionalist Roman Catholic website.

While it is undeniable that most of those who died in the concentration camps were Jews, there were also gypsies, Poles, Italians and Catholics on the list, Tadeusz Pieronek wrote on the website pontifex.roma.it.

So it is not permissible to appropriate this tragedy for propaganda, he said in the posting, two days ahead of the 65th International Holocaust Remembrance Day. There were lots of Poles, but this truth is often ignored today, added Pieronek, 75.

The Holocaust as such is a Jewish invention, said the former spokesman of Polands Bishops Conference. The Shoah is used as a propaganda weapon and to obtain advantages that are often unjustified, he charged.

Pieronek, who was a friend of the late Polish pope John Paul II, added: You could speak just as forcefully and establish a day of remembrance for the many victims of communism, persecuted Catholics and Christians and so on.

Accusing Jews of intolerable arrogance, he said they enjoy good press because they are supported by powerful financial means, enormous power and the unconditional backing of the United States.

Pieronek also criticised Israel for building a separation wall between its territory and the occupied West Bank, which he called a colossal injustice against the Palestinians, who are treated like animals and whose (basic) rights are violated, to say the least.

Calling for a day honouring the Palestinians, Pieronek lamented that with the connivance of international lobbies, we dont talk about these things much.

January 27 marks the liberation of the Auschwitz death camp in German-occupied Poland in 1945.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
WHY was the post deleted???

I just posted about polish bishop accussing Jews of exploiting Holocaust. Can admin or whoever deleted it explain, why??

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: WHY was the post deleted???

http://thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=220789" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Polish bishop accused Jews of exploiting the Holocaust for propaganda purposes in remarks that appeared Monday on a Rome-based traditionalist Roman Catholic website.

While it is undeniable that most of those who died in the concentration camps were Jews, there were also gypsies, Poles, Italians and Catholics on the list, Tadeusz Pieronek wrote on the website pontifex.roma.it.

So it is not permissible to appropriate this tragedy for propaganda, he said in the posting, two days ahead of the 65th International Holocaust Remembrance Day. There were lots of Poles, but this truth is often ignored today, added Pieronek, 75.

The Holocaust as such is a Jewish invention, said the former spokesman of Polands Bishops Conference. The Shoah is used as a propaganda weapon and to obtain advantages that are often unjustified, he charged.

Pieronek, who was a friend of the late Polish pope John Paul II, added: You could speak just as forcefully and establish a day of remembrance for the many victims of communism, persecuted Catholics and Christians and so on.

Accusing Jews of intolerable arrogance, he said they enjoy good press because they are supported by powerful financial means, enormous power and the unconditional backing of the United States.

Pieronek also criticised Israel for building a separation wall between its territory and the occupied West Bank, which he called a colossal injustice against the Palestinians, who are treated like animals and whose (basic) rights are violated, to say the least.

Calling for a day honouring the Palestinians, Pieronek lamented that with the connivance of international lobbies, we dont talk about these things much.

January 27 marks the liberation of the Auschwitz death camp in German-occupied Poland in 1945.

G

Re: WHY was the post deleted???

digitalzygot said:
This is shocking and rude. It explains why Pakipowerboy left.

u should follow pakipowerboy immideatly
[funnny] [funnny]

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
You would want that won't you but sorry to disappoint you buddy I am stuck here and will keep putting salt on your wounds [funnny] [hilar]

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
digitalzygot said:
a retired Polish bishop accused Jews of exploiting the Holocaust for propaganda purposes in remarks that appeared Monday on a Rome-based traditionalist Roman Catholic website.

this bishop is a hypocrite. Europeans should be the last ones to criticize Jews. Has bishop forgotten about the massacre of polish Jews by the hand of catholic polish Christians before 2nd world war. Catholic church has a very shameful history for conniving with the fascist.
Injustices regarding palestanians should be talked about and condemned but you can't compare what happened in Auschwitz with what happening in Palestine.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
digitalzygot said:

this bishop is a hypocrite. Europeans should be the last ones to criticize Jews. Has bishop forgotten about the massacre of polish Jews by the hand of catholic polish Christians before 2nd world war. Catholic church has a very shameful history for conniving with the fascist.
Injustices regarding palestanians should be talked about and condemned but you can't compare what happened in Auschwitz with what happening in Palestine.

In your eyes not only this Bishop but anyone who criticizes Holocaust will be hypocrite, even if Gandhi had said it, you would say he was mistaken.

Why do US and Europe need to have a law banning any criticism on so called Holocaust when they have free media and can publish anything on any other religion.

Nepalipundit, Palestinians are not human beings, are they? There is no blood in their veins as was in Jews in Germany and Poland.

NaveedAli

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
jews calls themselves a chosen ones i mean they differetiate themselves with other humans and religion and i am afraid to tell u that real jews are not living in israel as they were said u should not have ur own country or else u will be deleted from the world ever but my point is why calling themselve as special i think they still confront GOD as HE said everyone is equal.

Jewish blood is the same as palestinan blood but our very own media is hypocrite and i am sorry nepali pandit why u are crying for jews i know that was worst situation but i am asking question where is ur sympathy for humans are dying in iraq and already dead in bosnia and other conflict zone where the world is silent and just satisfying themselves that this is cause of terrorism, terrorism my foot.. this is a global agenda to weaken nations and implementing global governance.. i am asking another question are u willing to be rulled by bunch of peoples calling or thinks that they are god as they are controlling the world i am sure u will say no and u dont want that but i am afraid this thing is happening and u are not aware of it open ur mind and eyes too

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
GeoG said:
Nepali Pandit said:
digitalzygot said:

In your eyes not only this Bishop but anyone who criticizes Holocaust will be hypocrite, even if Gandhi had said it, you would say he was mistaken.

Why do US and Europe need to have a law banning any criticism on so called Holocaust when they have free media and can publish anything on any other religion.

Nepalipundit, Palestinians are not human beings, are they? There is no blood in their veins as was in Jews in Germany and Poland.
GEOG,
Anyone who doesn't criticizes holocaust is insane. I don't care who it is. I don't remember Gandhi condoning Holocaust. In Nuremberg trial it has been proven and accepted beyond doubt that what happened to Jews in Europe is genocide and a holocaust. If someone denies it, it is a legal offence on some countries in Europe such as Austria. Europeans are free nations, it is up to them to implement any laws.

Palestinian are human being just like us. They deserve to live in Palestine with dignity just like all of us. I would not be offended if Palestinian had said something like that. But I can tolerate catholic polish bishop speaking about this. Palestine never had decent leadership who wanted to compromise and have peace with Israel. Look at HAMAS they don't even recognize Israel. How can Israel negotiate with them. Arabs haven't helped either they are using Palestinians for their own gains. Security and self preservation is paramount for state of Israel. Their response are harsh and very blunt but it works. Only way to achieve peaceful settlement is to accept the fact that Israel is here to stay and to negotiate separation of boundaries to establish Palestine along side Israel. If this doesn't happen soon Palestine will continue to loose land due to increase in Israeli population and settlement. I completely condemn the blockade of Gaza and rest of Palestine. Israelis are eager to make peace with Palestinians but they are looking for lasting peace and proper leadership which can take some tough decisions.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
NaveedAli said:
jews calls themselves a chosen ones i mean they differetiate themselves with other humans and religion and i am afraid to tell u that real jews are not living in israel as they were said u should not have ur own country or else u will be deleted from the world ever but my point is why calling themselve as special i think they still confront GOD as HE said everyone is equal.

Your stereotyping of Jews is uncalled for. Most Jews are liberal and moderate. They are highly educated and don't think themselves superior or inferior to anyone. They are very proud of their achievements relative to their size.

Jewish blood is the same as palestinan blood but our very own media is hypocrite and i am sorry nepali pandit why u are crying for jews i know that was worst situation but i am asking question where is ur sympathy for humans are dying in iraq and already dead in bosnia and other conflict zone where the world is silent and just satisfying themselves that this is cause of terrorism, terrorism my foot.. this is a global agenda to weaken nations and implementing global governance.. i am asking another question are u willing to be rulled by bunch of peoples calling or thinks that they are god as they are controlling the world i am sure u will say no and u dont want that but i am afraid this thing is happening and u are not aware of it open ur mind and eyes too

My heart cries whenever any human(or even animal) is hurt unnecessarily. I was against Iraq war and even participated in anti war protests. But did your heart cry out the same way when Saddam was gassing his own population. Killing and torturing 1000's of fellow Iraqis. What about Genocide in SUDAN? Is you heart crying out?

Which country sent troops to liberate Bosnia from Serbs and Croats. I think it was USA. Which country gave Muslim Albanians independence from Serbia , again USA.
I don't prescribe to the theory that Jews are taking over the world. Jews are individualistic and not monolithic, they are interested in earning money and living secured life like any of us.

GeoG

Nepali Pandit said:
NaveedAli said:

Your stereotyping of Jews is uncalled for. Most Jews are liberal and moderate. They are highly educated and don't think themselves superior or inferior to anyone. They are very proud of their achievements relative to their size.

My heart cries whenever any human(or even animal) is hurt unnecessarily. I was against Iraq war and even participated in anti war protests. But did your heart cry out the same way when Saddam was gassing his own population. Killing and torturing 1000's of fellow Iraqis. What about Genocide in SUDAN? Is you heart crying out?

Which country sent troops to liberate Bosnia from Serbs and Croats. I think it was USA. Which country gave Muslim Albanians independence from Serbia , again USA.
I don't prescribe to the theory that Jews are taking over the world. Jews are individualistic and not monolithic, they are interested in earning money and living secured life like any of us.
You have gone all round the world to show your Love for Mankind and even Animals but how conveniently you have forgotten your own backdoor Kashmir. Would be nice to hear a condemnation for the killing of hundreds of thousand innocent lives, who were not freedom fighters.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
GeoG said:
Nepali Pandit said:
NaveedAli said:

You have gone all round the world to show your Love for Mankind and even Animals but how conveniently you have forgotten your own backdoor Kashmir. Would be nice to hear a condemnation for the killing of hundreds of thousand innocent lives, who were not freedom fighters.

Yah why not lets start from condemning ethnic cleansing of 200,000 Hindu pundits from Kashmir which is their homeland. By the way Kashmiri enjoy same rights as any other Indian. I hope for resolution of Kashmir issue but as the chief minister of Jammu and Kashmir said, I can't see viability of independence od jammu and kashmir. May be you have some suggestion?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
digitalzygot said:

yehoodion key lieyey hi yah kah gaya bhai:

??????? ????????? ?????????? ?????????? ?????? ???????????? ?????????? ????? ????????????

(Maghzoob )

The path of those whom Thou hast favoured. Not (the path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray
???? ????? ????? ???? (???) ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ????

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ref: Nepali Pundit's slogan

"The mind is like a parachute. It doesnt work unless its open"

Must really be open. Lotts of trash continuously comes out of his/her mind [hilar] [hilar]

GeoG

Nepali Pandit said:
GeoG said:
[quote="Nepali Pandit":3sal9dch]
NaveedAli said:

Yah why not lets start from condemning ethnic cleansing of 200,000 Hindu pundits from Kashmir which is their homeland. By the way Kashmiri enjoy same rights as any other Indian. I hope for resolution of Kashmir issue but as the chief minister of Jammu and Kashmir said, I can't see viability of independence od jammu and kashmir. May be you have some suggestion?[/quote:3sal9dch]

I condemn the killing and forceful displacement of Kashmiri Pundits, in fact I will go further, I sympathize with innocent Hindu lives lost in Kashmir. Now lets hear a clear and unqualified condemnation of hundred of thousand innocent people killed by Indian Army.

If you go by the statements of CM Jammu & Kashmir, there has never been an issue of Kashmir so dont repeat what he says about the viability of the state as an independent country. Let the people of the state decide about it.

I had hoped that you as project yourself to be the champion of human and animal rights all over the World, you would say, I am sorry, I forgot my backyard. Anyway, its never too late, lets hear the condemnation.