Point Blank ? 8th July 2009 - Special Episode Shoaib Akhtar

Adeel

Founder
Point Blank ? 8th July 2009
Shoaib Akhtar Cricketer in fresh episode of Point Blank & discusses current issues with Mubashir Luqman.

[awaztv:16swd7vo]http://asianmaza.com/Pointblank8jul2009.flv[/awaztv:16swd7vo]

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
lols...thori si aur class lagani thi is ki. Egoist person. Never satisifed with what he has been given in Pak. Always refers other countries.
He quoted, Lee, Bond, Harmison, Flintof, Tait.. They are all playing right now except Lee. And if these guys have gotton some injuries, they had been playing for years consistantly. Will anyone remind me that what was the last time this guy has a played a complete series of 3 tests?
He is just a fake egoist jerk. Not for a single time he will confess his blunders. I hope PCB will never bring him back into the team. Pak is good with Asif, Gul, Amer, Tanveer.

RASKO

Citizen
Yes,Shoaib Akhtar is a National hero, whole Nation pray for him and wish him well and in team,but he should be more polite to talk not arrogant and not sarcastic smile.

Raja

asad160

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
class kahan lee hai?! easy interview tha! very well done...Shoaib is amazing! Nasim Ashraf was a ego centric maniac!

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is a lier and arrogant person but a good dancer.
He should not be in any team because he can not work in any team.

S

Siasati

Please stay away from our team. We are better off without you. Thanks and go join bollywood.

Mubashar30

he is a national hero

Shoaib is not lier and arrogant person but a good player.He should be in any team because he can work in any team.but i decide to shoaib akhtar is a national hero.he is no black mailing come to match fixing and ICL.he is no join to ICL.ICL is big offer to shoaib akhtar.but he is no accepted.imran nazir, abdul razzaq,muhammad yousaf,imran farhat and rana naveed ul hassan is no national hero.he is like to only money.now our team is last test win in two year ago jan 2007 against south africa.this match is first inning south africa all out for 124 and shoaib akhtar is 36 for four wickets in this innings.i happy to shoaib akhtar very good explain in lee,filntof,shane bond and saimon jones important series avail and small series is rest.england fast bowler saimon jones last assusie play 2005 and last four year not play for again cricket.umar gul, sohail tanveer(kaukrahee),muhammad amir and muhammad asif is no big cricket support to pakistan.he is now like to only money money cricket t-20.last big cricket is see to test series against sri lanka.very floop every field.

najameez

Citizen
This guy Mubashir Luqman doesn't seem to be an appropriate host. Most of his questions or at least the way he posed them appear illogical.

Ussi1

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Point Blank ? 8th July 2009 - Special Episode Shoaib Akh

Whatever happend to shoaibi...This is the real controversial shoaib....but the fake shoaib has taken his spot....Sania are you sure you are with the right shoaib......lol did you check the pictures properly ;)

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
what ever is he the thing is whenever he is playing i sit to watch match and thats his beauty
fantastic bowler