Point Blank 21st April 2010

Waseem

Staff member
Shuja-ul-Rehman, MIan Naveed and Asmatullah Niazi in fresh episode of Point Blank in Express News and talk with Mubashir Luqman.

[Awaztv]http://awazislam.com/Apr2010/PointBlank21apr2010.flv[/Awaztv]

Last edited by a moderator:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are many feros in bureaucracy and govt.what you have done mr.lucman for master allah rakha will definately be remembered .You are doing a jehad by exposing those who are cruel to humanity,remember you will be blessed by God almighty for your noble work. Hopefully you will keep on doing this .

Roomy

Citizen
Wah G Wahh..... Mubashir, Tussii did it Again....This Guy from Education Dept. Must be deeply Cursing himself for coming Infront of Mubashir..... before he tried to defend his Party n Govt.... But when Mubashir knocked him down on his knees, He started defending his OWN Personality in the End.. (what a joke...Every man for himself when it comes to corruption :-)) All I would say... You are the Best Mubashir and May Allah Bless you for helping the Deserving people.. and the Country from these culprits..... Ameen...

woofer

Banned
Can you Mr.Lucman find out about Khanani and kalia's whereabout where are they .They transferred billions of dollars out of the country but people dont know those elite class and politicians whose money were transferred .I know today its not the topic but in another programme you can do this big favour to the nation.Rehman malik said nation will hear the good news in one week about it when the govt caught khanani and kalia but we did't hear anything yet,its more than a year. You are a very courageous person ,Please help solve this mystery,thanks.

You are wrong buddy mubashir lucman always praises mqm and their work. People of Karachi are very happy and mqm made Karachi Dubai. Keep crying baby.

Punjab Govt is criminal govt. Tuff hy ganja brother pe. Taba ur barbad kardia punjab ko dono chooron ne.

Last edited:

Roomy

Citizen
Can you Mr.Lucman find out about Khanani and kalia's whereabout where are they .They transferred billions of dollars out of the country but people dont know those elite class and politicians whose money were transferred .I know today its not the topic but in another programme you can do this big favour to the nation.Rehman malik said nation will hear the good news in one week about it when the govt caught khanani and kalia but we did't hear anything yet,its more than a year. You are a very courageous person ,Please help solve this mystery,thanks.

I belive he has an email address in his n/papers column, try to email him directly.... or has a facebook page as well just search it on FB.... so that he can listen you directly... Thanks.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
Master Allaha Rakha may not now remember me, I am ex pupel of Him , he is great teacher from village Khanpayara,

i salute to you master Ge,

waslam

Ajnabi27

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mubashir, Tussi Wada Zalim hai, In Nan-gay Loogoon Noo Hoor Naan Gaaa Kar da See..... haaahaaahaaaaa Ooooooo...... Tussiiii Chaaaa Gaaiiii Hooooo Badshaahooooooo.... Jeooooooooo