Point Blank 14th December 2009

real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
[zshare1:takt8mpl]SID=dl068&FID=69894523&FN=PB_14thdec09.wmv.flv&iframewidth=648&iframeheight=415&width=640&height=370&H=698945230da931c1[/zshare1:takt8mpl]

G

He is one of the brave anchor person who always exposed people. God bless you Lucman. You have been threaten by PML(n) MNA or Gunday many times but speak truth. God bless you.

Law Minister was lookin so nervous to defend. I am afraid he ll not be killed by PMLn gundays.

kmanzar

Voter (50+ posts)
walmart said:
He is one of the brave anchor person who always exposed people. God bless you Lucman. You have been threaten by PML(n) MNA or Gunday many times but speak truth. God bless you.

Law Minister was lookin so nervous to defend. I am afraid he ll not be killed by PMLn gundays.

Dear walmart

That Gunday based politics is practiced in Karachi only (used as a tool by MQM, Jamaat etc.). Its not a tradition in Lahore, to kill someone on political basis.

The anchor person (brave hhun!!! hes cheap rather) is getting contemptible day by day by selecting third class cheap topics as instead of discussing real problems and root causes, he is discussion personal level issues.

ashraf196

Citizen
walmart said:

So stupid person waisting time of people. this issue between parties and he is telecasting, his behaviour is kind of blackmailing. If yellow journalism do the same then people have the right to sue these culprits and why he is showing on tele, should go and defend the court. he said his producer through it in bin. this arrogant behaviour. what a national level issue is? stupid anchor no sense how to talk.

HerZ

Voter (50+ posts)
kmanzar said:
walmart said:

Dear walmart

That Gunday based politics is practiced in Karachi only (used as a tool by MQM, Jamaat etc.). Its not a tradition in Lahore, to kill someone on political basis.

The anchor person (brave hhun!!! hes cheap rather) is getting contemptible day by day by selecting third class cheap topics as instead of discussing real problems and root causes, he is discussion personal level issues.

dear , he done so many programmes about the real issue , he is doing a wonderful job , u r against him ,because this programme telecast from Lahore , and he is brave while sitting in lahore , he exposed everytime peoples and corruptions, 4 ur kind information he has done a complete programme about Bomb blast in Lahore and he also exposed the hospital management , is this cheap topic????

G

He is brave guy who is exposing pindoons. Weldone Lucman keep it up.

AbbaG

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
walmart said:
He is brave guy who is exposing pindoons. Weldone Lucman keep it up.

:lol: :lol:
Educated, my a.. Spelling Kalia nay sikhay thay kia
:lol: :lol: