PMLN's Senator Mushahid Ullah Khan has passed away

RasageerLohar

MPA (400+ posts)
Who was the covering candidate for for in in Punjab. Will be fun if the land grabber Saif ul malook khokar was the candidate and gets elected.

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please refrain from using abusive language against him .He was known for using foul language against others especially women but we must forgive him.

Muskerahat

اب بھی توبہ کر لو پٹواریوں نواز شریف چور ہے . چلو الله کی مرضی. یہ جہنمی تو ویسے بھی تھا . چلو اب نواز شریف کو کہو تمہیں جہنم کی آگ سے بچاۓ

Galaxy

The forefathers of this kind of people were the ball lickers of British for 150 years so they passed over this trade with mothers milk. There is no shortage of these people on the sub continent. No body will miss him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kakamuna420

Zardari and Nawaz's future
treasures-russian-burial-site.jpg

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I know I should never say anything bad once someone passes, but wasn't this person defending his thief leader ALL his life? Therefore, all I will say is that 'may Allah show His "just" side'? Rest you can all imagine what I really I really am referring to ....
Agree with you, these people even closer to grave don’t do the right thing and be just, he was a filth in senate, and did all the worst a human being can. I would say, he should be punished by Allah for all the injustices he has done while having position of authority