PML-N chief undergoes successful heart-surgery.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Nawaz sharif has died - unconfirmed reports

oh no :angry_smile: how come, kher ye itni asaani se nahi marne waale, khuun chuusna he in ko, spring break karraha he Najam Sethi ke saath London me, saath me Kulsuum baji oor chote bhai sahab bhi hen
nawaz sharif is fine .. najam sethi just tweeted 12 mins ago

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

shukur ki naflen ada kare gi ye qoom, kia dia is Nawazu ne is qoom ko ? phajje ke pai ? bhuuki nangi qoom ko apne peet ki parwa he is Nawazu ki nahi , me to duwa karraha hun ke jaan chuute is Nawazu waghera se is qoom ki, double faced people

aap say ziada hi dia ho ga nawaz nay. if u r better than him then come or else dont say things like these. if he died who will replace him . what about unrest in country . y dont u let the sytem run for sometime. itni jaldi kya hai

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Assalam-o-alaikum
MAY BE HIS ZAMEER DIED.. Removed by surgery.. ZAMEER FREE MAN..[hilar]

imtiaz_bcn

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
کیایہ خبر صیح ہے کہ نواز شریف انتقال کر گئے?

کیایہ خبر صیح ہے کہ نواز شریف انتقال کر گئے?
Nawaz Sharif Died In London (Rumor)

Written by admin on 17 March 2011

Nawaz-Sharif1.jpg

PML(N) leader Mr Nawaz Sharif has passed away. He was admitted in London. He got some heart problem. Accorrding to latest news, he has passed away.
PML (N) has got a huge loss in the death of Mr Nawaz Sharif. he has been prime minister of Pakistan two times. Now he is not with us. May his sout rest in peace.

Urooj_lbw

zameer is ka bohot pehle hi remove hochuka he, abhi khuub acting horahi he, bohot waddi she he bhai ye , koi mamuuli cheez nahi he, Spring break in London in the name of Heart Attack, look at this brave heart from Punjab, what a shame
Assalam-o-alaikum
MAY BE HIS ZAMEER DIED.. Removed by surgery.. ZAMEER FREE MAN..[hilar]

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)

if nawaz died ,zardari will be free to do what is he doing. atleast due to nawaz he is restricted to some extent. i m not supporter of nawaz but i think u all will repent if he really died

Lotas might repent but Nation will not repent on the death of pimps.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)

PML(N) leader Mr Nawaz Sharif has passed away. He was admitted in London. He got some heart problem. Accorrding to latest news, he has passed away.
The news is still not confirmed by any one but rumors are all over on Twitter.
No sources yet, but check twitter, lots of rumours floating.
Maybe this rumour is spread to divert attention from Davis Case?

AbdulRehman

Staff member

PML-N chief undergoes successful heart-surgery: Wajid Hasan

DAWN.COM
(28 minutes ago) Today
Nawaz Sharif
NawazSharif-AP-543.jpg

Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Chief, Mian Nawaz Sharif. – File Photo by AP

ISLAMABAD: Pakistani High Commissioner in Britain, Wajid Shamsul Hasan said on Thursday that Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) Chief Nawaz Sharif went through a successful heart surgery in London and he was now recovering.

“The doctors have advised him complete bed rest for ten days,” said Hasan.

Well wishes were sent on behalf of President Asif Ali Zardari and the Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani.
http://www.dawn.com/2011/03/17/pml-n-chief-undergoes-successful-heart-surgery-wajid-hasan.html

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Nawaz Sharif hospitalised in London following chest pain

2011-03-17 14:00:00

Pakistan Muslim League-N (PML-N) chief and former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has been admitted to a London hospital after complaining of chest pain.
The 64-year-old PML-N chief felt pain in the chest on Wednesday morning, the Daily Times quoted party sources, as saying.
Nawaz was taken to a Central London hospital for a check up, where doctors decided to keep him for further observation, they added.
The former Pakistan premier has been in the British capital for the past few days after arriving from Lahore via Switzerland on a private visit.
Meanwhile, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has also reached London after hearing about the medical problem of his elder brother. (ANI)

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

aap say ziada hi dia ho ga nawaz nay. if u r better than him then come or else dont say things like these. if he died who will replace him . what about unrest in country . y dont u let the sytem run for sometime. itni jaldi kya hai

Why would there be unrest in the country? Are you going to protest against Allah (SWT), if he dies of heart attack? Makes no sense.

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)

ھائے ھائے اكیلا ہی چلا گیا۔۔۔۔ زرداری،شجاعت، بھائی، ڈیزل، اور اسفندیار كو كیوں چھوڑگیا١١١١١١

Assalam o Alaikum,

You made a good point.
But I think that he is alive. Trash like him does not die easily.

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: lolllzzz!!!

ھائے ھائے اكیلا ہی چلا گیا۔۔۔۔ زرداری،شجاعت، بھائی، ڈیزل، اور اسفندیار كو كیوں چھوڑگیا١١١١١١

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

Wadde bhai oor nikke bhai baji Luksuum ke saath London me mosame bahaar ke maze karne gai hen, diturb na karen, tention thori release karni he un ko, hahahahah, qoom ke ghaddar , haqiqat jeson ko gherat ke naam pe bhashan deke khud mulk se rafuchakkar oor peeche haqiqat bechara naare maarne ke lie chor gia, ab haqiqat naare maar tu :)

Oh plz try to write in normal English not roman urdu i have to hire someone to read your post i my self cannot understand your post so next time kindly write proper english not toti photi roman urdu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pichli crisis mein Nawaaz Sharif's excuse was taking his ill wife to Singapore, anytime there is crisis koi na koi ilaaj chal padta hai.
This medical excuse has been used so many times, Sharif's drama has been exposed.

crankthskunk

I already suspected that it was scheduled angioplasty appointment after an assessment of his conditions, observing physically the conditions of his arteries.

It is nothing major, now the procedure is perfected, they only use local anaesthetic and most of the circumstances you are released from the hospital next day, with instructions to limit your walking for few days, for the puncture in your groin to heal, if it is through the groin which is normal practice, but in certain circumstances it is done through the arm.

Even the stunts are now made of a new revolutionary material, instead of metal stunts, new one are made of rice starch and other chemicals, these stunts with passage of time dissolves themselves. It slowly releases chemicals which help to decrease the plaques in the arteries.

Dont worry everyone, NS will live, not only he will live but he will be in far better condition then before, he will speak without having breathing problems, I know for some time he is suffering from narrowing of arteries, anyone with little knowledge could see on his face and him being out of breath when talking.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

I thought you would be a wise person but... can you tell me how much Nawaz Sharif has given and how much he has taken away from Pakistan? Also tell me where he has led us over the past 3 years?
He only cares about himself and his family, Pakistan's interest is of no importance to him as we have seen throughout his life. And if he dies it wont matter much, as he has already given his corruption estate to his brother and son, they will continue his corruption legacy.