PML-N brought Kalashnikov culture in Pakistan: Rehman Malik

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
logo.jpg

1031.gif

munaybhai

Councller (250+ posts)
Nawaz Shareef got millions of Dollars from OBL for Horse Trading to topple Benazir's First Govt.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Look who is talking.............................Both Rehman Malik and British National Terrorist are JOKERS........................

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr. Ammad Hafeez...........what was the role of Rehman Malik in 1996 Operationagainst Target Killers and Criminals?................

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
No body believes what this sick ars says. These are the matlab parast tatooo of zardari. And by the way they are not sincere to there fathers , why will they be sincere to pakistan.
Sick

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Again I will say, people of this forum have MQM fobia! Tanqeed rehman malik ker raha hai jo PPP ka leader hai aur ***** pana MQM per nikala ja raha hai yahan..

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
post PPP nain kiya hai yahan ?
jis party ke paid chamche nain post kia hai .. ussi ko bolna hai ..

Again I will say, people of this forum have MQM fobia! Tanqeed rehman malik ker raha hai jo PPP ka leader hai aur ***** pana MQM per nikala ja raha hai yahan..

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
So MQM must say thanks to Nawaz Shareef for bring Kalashnikov culture in Pakistan ,,,now its easy for MQM to get Bhatta.

But who is Rehman Malik ????????????? Father of Veena Malik ????

I guess Shaitan Malik is son of Veena Malik and Humaira Malik .... agay tusi samaj hi gaee ho ga