PM Gilani orders operation in Karachi: DawnNews

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Gazoo Notes: This is again just temporary band aid cure. What we need is an Army Operation with full power to 'do it as you see fit, just get me the result'

Anyway

KARACHI: Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani on Monday ordered an operation in Karachi considering the wave of violence in the city that has claimed numerous lives, DawnNews reported.
The decision was made in the Sindh Cabinet meeting focused on the law and order situation in Karachi, at the Governor House. The meeting was chaired by the prime minister.
The time has come to take action in Karachi. If we dont take action now it will be too late, said Gilani.
Gilani further said that the Rangers and Police can handle the situation in Karachi, there is no need for the army.
Sindh Home Minister Manzoor Wasan said that phase one of the operation will be concentrated in nine specific areas including Lyari, Korangi, Qasba Colony, Kati Pahari, where violence has escalated.
Wasan gave orders to the Rangers and Police to take all necessary actions for the security of the people.
At least 106 people have been killed over the week as violence continues in Karachi

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They should hang all terrorists of MQM, ANP and PPP.

All Pakistanis should support this anti terror action. Gilani don't hide PPP terrorists. Action must be fair.

Discrimination on ethnic basis will not be tolerated.

Last edited:

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

All Pakistanis should support this anti terror action. Gilani don't hide PPP terrorists. Action must be fair.

This will be a core issue, you will see.
Muhajir mareiN ge sirf, or pura mulk taaliyaN peete ga, bhangre Daale ga, mithayaN bante ga.

mjma6

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
an operation should be against politicians and if A, NS,SS, G, AYW, Bawanand last but not least Shaitan malik and Ghadari are eliminated everything will be alright.

Saboo

Muhajir mareiN ge sirf, or pura mulk taaliyaN peete ga, bhangre Daale ga, mithayaN bante ga.

Aijaz bhai, yeh khahish PPP and ANP ki to ho sukti hay
puray mulk ki hurgiz nahin including me!

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

You are 100% right. But who will bell the CAT ? This government is helping to promote instituitionalisation of secretarinism. This is a very dangerous move. It may drown Pakistan into caos. This may facilitate to built a case against Pakistan in UN to de-nuke it. This goverment is acting against national interests of Pakistan.

Okara

I don't understand, what is the definition of Muhajir? Like may assume all the Urdu speaking are Muhajir? If yes then most of the people in Punjab are Urdu speaking or trying to be Urdu speaking. If this is related to 1947 migration, then lot of people in Punjab including my elders migrated from former united India to Pakistan. However, we don't call ourselves Muhajir.

If you think running a show from London in Muhajir's name then its called dirty politics. If he is sincere to the people of Pakistan especially Karachi, he must be in Pakistan and face the hardships what the Karachi people are going through.
BTW I don't know, why we believe in such democracy where we count people not giving weight-age to people (Which is in west) but in Pakistan, even deads cast their votes and living ones either try to away from this drama or not allowed to participate. Last, I never seen we exercise democracy in our daily life but we go with weight-age. Like if I want to get treated I want best of the best not doing voting within family to which doctor I should consult.

If we were having such system at the time of Umar (RA), he would never be the Caliph of Muslim umma. If u disagree, please provide your counter argument based on reason.

Saboo

I hope you are right.

I hope so too!
Karachi problem and its solution is right there! in Karachi
and the funny thing is that Karachi people ( and others ) know
what the problem is and what is the solution. How do you make 'them'
solve this problem is upto you!
Believe me, not any sensible person want people killed! MQM, PPP, ANP any body.
People who are doing it are out of their senses and army or no army, we have to
put the sense back into them.
Come on Ali.T! It will be not that difficult! They have 9 holes! Use any one of them,
I dont really care!! If you have a will, you will!!

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

For God sake no one outside of Karachi thinks like that....STOP IT

Your party has filled so much hatred in you people that Ijaz bhai you not making any sense

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
For God sake no one outside of Karachi thinks like that....STOP IT

Your party has filled so much hatred in you people that Ijaz bhai you not making any sense
I have quoted in the past experience and even recently I was in New york and back to Toronto, I met two taxi drivers, both were from Punjab, and they were both saying the same thing what I mentioned in my last posts. Knowingly both realised that I am an Urdu speaking and they started this hate words in the cabs.
What will you say now? What I say then?

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)
order an operation of gilanis brain first of all...! or may be his knee...where they will find another brain..!

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
kia operation krain gey aik altaaf kaleeeeay ko vapis bulva k phansi pe charha dain kabi dehshat gardi nhi hoogee...........