Plz zaroor coment karain - Is it Over For Zardari and PPP?

shuja123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Imran khan is 1st choice...but why MQM 2nd. his leader is unable to come in Pakistan...why MQM???
if you think k they are doing great in karachi then you should keep in mind from how long they are ruling there as well??? I can never trust MQM.....

i guess we all have different views about different things. we make decisions on our ***ociations and what we know

ehsanali

MPA (400+ posts)
MQM responsible for for this choas they are blackmailers every time they are threating to resign doing nothing people of Karachi suffering from thiere inactive politics. Altaf Hussain brought Zardari as president.

shuja123

MQM responsible for for this choas they are blackmailers every time they are threating to resign doing nothing people of Karachi suffering from thiere inactive politics. Altaf Hussain brought Zardari as president.

oh ho ho ho ho, acha jee, eh te bardi bori gal hay. me te development tak ke dokha kha gaya. bardi meherbani jee, tussi te meri ankhan khol chadin

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
oh ho ho ho ho, acha jee, eh te bardi bori gal hay. me te development tak ke dokha kha gaya. bardi meherbani jee, tussi te meri ankhan khol chadin

Shuja bhai I am an Urdu-Speaking Karachiite.

MQM is corrupt and ruthless.

Do not support MQM until Altaf is back into Pakistan.

shuja123

Shuja bhai I am an Urdu-Speaking Karachiite.

MQM is corrupt and ruthless.

Do not support MQM until Altaf is back into Pakistan.

so what u mean to say is that you being an "urdu speaking" is authentication that your views should be considered to be credible. ok Fine we will start beleiving what urdu speaking say about MQM as true.

But then we must deal with a nother dillema, how can u prove to us all here that you are urdu-speaking.

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
so what u mean to say is that you being an "urdu speaking" is authentication that your views should be considered to be credible. ok Fine we will start beleiving what urdu speaking say about MQM as true.

But then we must deal with a nother dillema, how can u prove to us all here that you are urdu-speaking.

If you want to know the truth, go and ask the poor migrator families living in small neighborhoods of Karachi.

MQM takes bhatha (ghunda tax) from even the widows of Karachi.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
غلط کام کے خلاف منہ سے بولنا بھی جہاد میں شامل ہے اور ہم سب کم از کم یہ فریضہ تو ادا کر رہے ہیں اور الله سے دعا ہے کے ہم کو اس سے آگے یعنی بذریعہ ہاتھہ سے روکنے کی طاقت عطا فرما امین

usmank412

Voter (50+ posts)
YES it is and it shouldbe over for this lot. Just imagine are they even qualified to rule the country? what have they achieved? nothing. all the poloticians comming on tv and saying we have done this done that let me tell all of them just stick your stinking policies and party leadership where sun dont shine.How can they even face people saying all is good i am just not getting this..... its enough. they all should leave politics zardari shoudl go home. leave pakistan. gilini shoudl shut up. Nawaz shoudl go and jsut go and look after his business. all these politicians are bunch of twats....zardari and his MNA's and MPA's are so stubborn.