Perviz Musharif is back - Party is Getting Registered

Psycho

MPA (400+ posts)
????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????:
????? ???? ????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ???? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?????? ???????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??????? ???? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??????? ????? ????? ?? ????? ?????

?????? (????? ?????? ????????? ???? ?4??????2010?) ??????? ??? ???? ??? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ?????? ?? ? ?????? ??? ?????? ?????? ???? ???? ????? ????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ? ????? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ??? ????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ????? ??????? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ????

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Psycho said:
????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????:
????? ???? ????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ???? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?????? ???????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??????? ???? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??????? ????? ????? ?? ????? ?????

?????? (????? ?????? ????????? ???? ?4??????2010?) ??????? ??? ???? ??? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ?????? ?? ? ?????? ??? ?????? ?????? ???? ???? ????? ????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ? ????? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ??? ????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ????? ??????? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ????

ub Pak mein jo buch gaya hai usko bhi Us key hantho dena ka irada hoga [wall] [wall] [wall]

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its a good development because from this party Musharraf will have a chance to defend himself for his 8 years and also because he is one of the best alternative around to replace corrupt politicians in Pakistan....Hope he came up with new faces in Politics unlike PMLQ

Zaidi Qasim

YAHYA87 said:
Its a good development because from this party Musharraf will have a chance to defend himself for his 8 years and also because he is one of the best alternative around to replace corrupt politicians in Pakistan....Hope he came up with new faces in Politics unlike PMLQ

Good Idea. One Pir of London will replace another Pir of London .Both sitting in Foreign land. When Altaf is resigning to accomodate his bigger Pir ?

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
YAHYA87 said:

Good Idea. One Pir of London will replace another Pir of London .Both sitting in Foreign lands. When Altaf is resigning ? To accomodate his bigger Pir.

Where you brought Altaf in all this???We are discussing new party of Musharraf and I dont think Altaf will ever be part of or have any concerned to this party.....Keep discussion to the topic dont do irrelevant post...

Zaidi Qasim

YAHYA87 said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
YAHYA87 said:

Good Idea. One Pir of London will replace another Pir of London .Both sitting in Foreign lands. When Altaf is resigning ? To accomodate his bigger Pir.

Where you brought Altaf in all this???We are discussing new party of Musharraf and I dont think Altaf will ever be part of or have any concerned to this party.....Keep discussion to the topic dont do irrelevant post...

Irrelevant ? Why ? You do not think that could happen ? after all both of them are run aways. You scratch my back I will scratch yours.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
YAHYA87 said:
[quote="Zaidi Qasim":38mhsw8h]
YAHYA87 said:

Irrelevant ? Why ? You do not think that could happen ? after all both of them are run aways. You scratch my back I will scratch yours.[/quote:38mhsw8h]

Their is no connection between what you are saying and the thread that is why its irrelevent....He might be doing what Altaf Hussain is also doing but Altaf is non of concern in this thread its about Musharraf and his party so for sometime try to MINUS MQM from anything just for change...

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am amazed people of Karachi still support this murderer,fugative ,seller of our people,and doing nothing in these 8 years, i know nawaz is corrupt but nawaz and shabaz have done more work then this ******* except from karachi i don't think so he can win a counsaler seat anywhere!!

Zaidi Qasim

YAHYA87 said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
YAHYA87 said:
[quote="Zaidi Qasim":5re7qewy]
YAHYA87 said:

Irrelevant ? Why ? You do not think that could happen ? after all both of them are run aways. You scratch my back I will scratch yours.

Their is no connection between what you are saying and the thread that is why its irrelevent....He might be doing what Altaf Hussain is also doing but Altaf is non of concern in this thread its about Musharraf and his party so for sometime try to MINUS MQM from anything just for change...[/quote:5re7qewy]

Musharraf has two greatest assets , Dr. Sher Afghan and Pir of London Sharif. I do not think MQM and Altaf will shy now for supporting Musharraf in Future.My understanding about Altaf is that he is willing to sacrify his post for the sake of Musharraf and Dr. Sher Afghan. Now, I don't know why you are so apprehensive taking Musharraf 's name with either MQM or Altaf ? Are you hidding something from us ? or you really representing the regret of MQM'S support for Musharraf in the past ?

HaqParast

Citizen
No wonder if Musharaf wants to join MQM. Even he can take the seat of Altaf Bhai, but for that he has to start from scratch.
He will have to follow the party's mechanism to promote himself. It will take may be 30 years or so, then might be he will be able to take top position in MQM.
DarayaN bichhane wala worker banna parhe ga. If he is ready then we love to welcome him in our party. After all he is the best choice for Pakistan. A real patriot, the Musharaf.

Until then we will keep supporting him, whether he forms his own party or remains as is.
WE LOVE MQM AND MUSHARAF BOTH. THESE TWO ARE THE ONLY REMEDY FOR PAKISTAN'S ALL PROBLEMS.

P.S. Please note the development work in Karachi and Hyderabad done by MQM. This is just a glimpse of the talent, enthusiasm and patriotism of these remarkable people.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
koi nahi aata Pakistan...ye sirf jiger walon ka kaam hai.
NS ya Benazir ki baat or thi, they had huge political support in Pakistan and still do have.
Musharraf knows that here is a Chief Justice sitting named Iftikhar Mohummed Chaudhry.

Do u still think he will come back.
ye 4 logon ki party hai or mustaqbil qareeb mei mjhe 5 hote dikhai nahi de rahey.

be-fikr rahiye.........us mei itna dum nahin.....or uski wapsi ki ummeed ya shauk rkhne wale likh lein Madam Noor Jehan k gaaey hue iss song k wordz........

"ab yahan koi nahi......koi nahi aaega"

gazoomartian

alihbkable said:
NS ya Benazir ki baat or thi, they had huge political support in Pakistan and still do have.
Musharraf knows that here is a Chief Justice sitting named Iftikhar Mohummed Chaudhry.

ye 4 logon ki party hai or mustaqbil qareeb mei mjhe 5 hote dikhai nahi de rahey.

be-fikr rahiye.........us mei itna dum nahin.....or uski wapsi ki ummeed ya shauk rkhne wale likh lein Madam Noor Jehan k gaaey hue iss song k wordz........

actually brother Ali, american media in Pak can always twist the innocent minds of uneducated Pakistanis, which they always have.

This latest news that Mush is registering a party, could be a kick off project of US for grooming of Mush in Pak opinion poll. We already know that Zardari and PPP has now become a liability for the US. They want someone in office who can deliver as per US agenda.

Try to remember Mush replaced the quranic hodood zabtey that was brought in by General Zia. Since then awara gardi, casual sex (zana bil raza) has increased by leaps and bounds, Women Protection (which I call distruction) has replaced the hodood.

I would wounder if his next project is to replace these word and spirit of 'Islam' from the constitution, just like it happened in Turkey early 40's. turkey officially became a non-islamic state.

What we really need is a revlution, Zaid Hamid idealogy is just the right thing for Pakistan...... Ameen, Allah usko kamyab karey, Ameen

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

A

abbasiali

May be this so called political party would get registered, but why this poster choose,

"Musharaf is back"

May I request this poster to change something logical and near to reality headline.

These people are still dreaming of Musharaf, if his big boss would decide to bring him back, then he wouldn't be required any political party, lot of back doors are available in Pakistan, in fact in Pakistan, only back doors are available, tragedy, nothing more than that.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
alihbkable said:

actually brother Ali, american media in Pak can always twist the innocent minds of uneducated Pakistanis, which they always have.

This latest news that Mush is registering a party, could be a kick off project of US for grooming of Mush in Pak opinion poll. We already know that Zardari and PPP has now become a liability for the US. They want someone in office who can deliver as per US agenda.

Try to remember Mush replaced the quranic hodood zabtey that was brought in by General Zia. Since then awara gardi, casual sex (zana bil raza) has increased by leaps and bounds, Women Protection (which I call distruction) has replaced the hodood.

I would wounder if his next project is to replace these word and spirit of 'Islam' from the constitution, just like it happened in Turkey early 40's. turkey officially became a non-islamic state.

What we really need is a revlution, Zaid Hamid idealogy is just the right thing for Pakistan...... Ameen, Allah usko kamyab karey, Ameen

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad
Gazoo bhai!
Musharraf kuch bhe kr le, or USA kitni he koshish kr le, Mush has nthng left with him.

As far as his joining personal come back is cncrnd to ye to khair hain he superficial qisam ki baat, jaise Santa claus or superman, thunder cats or ninja turtles, yani ye cartoon or khwabon khyalon mei to ho skta hai, reality has got nthng 2 do with it.
1 chance ye ho skta hai k MQM join kr k vo Pakistan a jaey........bt then again ye possible is lye nai hai k Altaf will never allow another GOD(nauzubillah) in the party. Mush sitting in Karachi will b dangerous for Altaf bhai sitting in London. Yes, if he himself(ALtaf) comes back 2 Pakistan, then he may allow Mush 2 b here, bt then again, when I thnk ov Altaf coming back 2 Pakistan my mind automatically diverts 2wards Tom n Jerry, Pink Panther, Ninja Turtles, Captain Pollution(sorry Planet) and other non-reality, out of existence and superficial thingx.........