Pervez Musharraf hints at return to politics

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
Jo Pervez Musharraf ne baqi "awam" ke sath kiya, Allah uss kay supporters kay sath bhi karay.
Umeed hai, Musharraf supporters would say "aameen" to this.

pakistan first

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Tanweer.Amjad said:
Jo Pervez Musharraf ne baqi "awam" ke sath kiya, Allah uss kay supporters kay sath bhi karay.

Definitely I say "Ameen" coz I strongly beleive that Musharraf tried his best to safe me from extremist, provide me loads of job oppertunities, give me a pleasure to watch a free media. I may get 1 dollar against only 60 rupees, i may get petrol at reasonable price, what else you need as a common man of Pakistan??????????????? I dont care about "constitution" since every politicians and now our great "azaad" judges too used to use word "constitution" just to fulfil their own dreams. Dear Amjad, thanx for your sincere Dua,,,please remeber Musharraf and his followers into ur daily dua.
Regards,

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
pakistan first said:
[quote="Tanweer.Amjad":1oykdkc8]Jo Pervez Musharraf ne baqi "awam" ke sath kiya, Allah uss kay supporters kay sath bhi karay.

Definitely I say "Ameen" coz I strongly beleive that Musharraf tried his best to safe me from extremist, provide me loads of job oppertunities, give me a pleasure to watch a free media. I may get 1 dollar against only 60 rupees, i may get petrol at reasonable price, what else you need as a common man of Pakistan??????????????? I dont care about "constitution" since every politicians and now our great "azaad" judges too used to use word "constitution" just to fulfil their own dreams. Dear Amjad, thanx for your sincere Dua,,,please remeber Musharraf and his followers into ur daily dua.
Regards,[/quote:1oykdkc8]

Well done Dude:
Nice reply. I second to your thoughts.

A

abbasiali

PakPatriot1 said:
pakistan first said:
[quote="Tanweer.Amjad":2i4lp6k9]Jo Pervez Musharraf ne baqi "awam" ke sath kiya, Allah uss kay supporters kay sath bhi karay.

Regards,

Well done Dude:
Nice reply. I second to your thoughts.[/quote:2i4lp6k9]
I will second you dude as well,

I damn cares what the hell is going on in Pakistan, or who the hell is responsible for that, I am enjoying my best individually, I have best available for me for my family and Alhamdulilah the bright future for my kids, so either Musharaf or Zardari or Altaf or Nawaz who ever is there never mind, let them safe Pakistan from the extremism and provide the so called opportunities to common Pakistani.

My sincere hope and pray for all of you, to have Musharaf as your president or Altaf as your beloved leader life time, and they dominate you and your families as their own personal SLAVES. I hope this so called independent judiciary vanished and DOGER type judiciary come back, because you all deserved.

AMEEN

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: After Growing Popularity Of Musharraf

Spartacus said:
Spartacus said:
Jury said:
2-16-2010_21350_1.gif

................................[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7RbDrKROQc[/video]

Watch about Ramday , Aatazaz Ahsan , Muneer A Mallick and Rasheed Rizvi.....Sparatcus Presents the real face of those all

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBMsX2wcFtA[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7sbA-1X8dU[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40S7nQU3E-Q[/video]

Watch about Ramday , Aatazaz Ahsan , Muneer A Mallick and Rasheed Rizvi.....Sparatcus Presents the real face of those all
Wow! The real face being presented by Sheikh Rasheed and Fouzia Wahab. What choice yar! Sparactus ko abhe chain nai aaya, apne thread pe itni hazeemat uthjane k baaad or ye keh k that "I support or oppose only with logic", still supporting [musharaf] ghaddar, that tells that he is nothing but a paid worker and has to obey his master for money whether he agrees to his commands or not.

Looser!

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
pakistan first said:
[quote="Tanweer.Amjad":2nryvtq8]Jo Pervez Musharraf ne baqi "awam" ke sath kiya, Allah uss kay supporters kay sath bhi karay.

Regards,[/quote:2nryvtq8]

Yes!
I agree to Pakistan first.
He is absolutely right that we do not need anything else than a 60 rupees dollar. Dollar is today of Rs. 85. We do not have to care that it was Musharraf and his team who refused to take World Bank's advice in October 2007 that Pakistan must devalue its currency upto 20% to avoid a massive debacle of rupee. They said we wont. They published new currency notes illegally and became richer and also threw Pakistan in the deepest of troubles. More currency notes were poured in2 the market and that resulted in2 the birth of this horrible and uncontrollable inflation and this present elected government is unable to stop it and all the [musharaf] ghaddar lovers are using this point as if this nation needs nothing but a 60 rupee dollar.

Mass madness!

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear maniacs who support [musharaf] ghaddar!

I wanna ask u a simple and straight forward question. U always keep talking of the boost in economy that was here during Musharraf era. I can give a thousand and one arguments to prove that it was nothing but fake. But I still ask u even if it was true even then how can u support [musharaf] on this particular argument?

I want to ask u that is this country a state or a Limited company? Is it enough to show profits on the Asset side of the balance sheet of the country?

Kia hakoomat ka kaam yehi hota hai k aap ko goli de k sula de?

I want to ask u that who r the guys running the economy of this country for last 11 years? Are they economists? Salman Shah, a banker. Shoukat Tareen, a banker, "Short cut Aziz", a banker.

What psyche a banker can b of? All he knows is to balance the assets and liabilities. If he feels that he is not showing assets then he takes loans cz that is all he knows. And that is exactly what has been happening in this country for last 11 years.

Governments do not run like this. The job of the economist in a country is not to show Profits. His job to utilize the existing wealth of the country to its full extent and also "generate new wealth". A banker can just not do this. He knows nothing of Economics.

I can go on n on n on in favor of this argument but I believe that it is enough to provide only 2 here. If sum1 really wants to support or oppose on the basis of logic, then its enough.

Pakistan is going through its worst crises in terms of economy. The reason behind that is the terrorism in the country. Musharraf was the one who introduced this term Terrorism. He and his team is the only one 2 blame for this. If reasons required u can ask me in ur posts.

The second and last argument is that more than 110000000 mobile phones have been sold in this country. Is there any mobile manufacturing factory in the country?
The answer is "no". It was all "import". U call him the "gr8st reformer of all times who boosted our economy to skies". Does any1 know here on this forum, what is the importance of "balance of payments" (the balance b/w Imports and exports of the country) in the Macro-economics of a country? It is the backbone Sir. Did any1 observe this term in [musharaf] ghaddar's era?

It was all import and all fake. Importing Finished goods is the best way to deceive people who do not know what economics is.

I would love 2 hear the comments of [musharaf] ghaddar supporters on this.

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
alihbkable said:
Dear maniacs who support [musharaf] ghaddar!

I wanna ask u a simple and straight forward question. U always keep talking of the boost in economy that was here during Musharraf era. I can give a thousand and one arguments to prove that it was nothing but fake. But I still ask u even if it was true even then how can u support [musharaf] on this particular argument?

I want to ask u that is this country a state or a Limited company? Is it enough to show profits on the Asset side of the balance sheet of the country?

Kia hakoomat ka kaam yehi hota hai k aap ko goli de k sula de?

I want to ask u that who r the guys running the economy of this country for last 11 years? Are they economists? Salman Shah, a banker. Shoukat Tareen, a banker, "Short cut Aziz", a banker.

What psyche a banker can b of? All he knows is to balance the assets and liabilities. If he feels that he is not showing assets then he takes loans cz that is all he knows. And that is exactly what has been happening in this country for last 11 years.

Governments do not run like this. The job of the economist in a country is not to show Profits. His job to utilize the existing wealth of the country to its full extent and also "generate new wealth". A banker can just not do this. He knows nothing of Economics.

I can go on n on n on in favor of this argument but I believe that it is enough to provide only 2 here. If sum1 really wants to support or oppose on the basis of logic, then its enough.

Pakistan is going through its worst crises in terms of economy. The reason behind that is the terrorism in the country. Musharraf was the one who introduced this term Terrorism. He and his team is the only one 2 blame for this. If reasons required u can ask me in ur posts.

The second and last argument is that more than 110000000 mobile phones have been sold in this country. Is there any mobile manufacturing factory in the country?
The answer is "no". It was all "import". U call him the "gr8st reformer of all times who boosted our economy to skies". Does any1 know here on this forum, what is the importance of "balance of payments" (the balance b/w Imports and exports of the country) in the Macro-economics of a country? It is the backbone Sir. Did any1 observe this term in [musharaf] ghaddar's era?

It was all import and all fake. Importing Finished goods is the best way to deceive people who do not know what economics is.

I would love 2 hear the comments of [musharaf] ghaddar supporters on this.
@alikhable BROTHER LOVE YOU FOR GIVING SUCH A WONDER FULL REPLY,i personally was given the same lecture in my MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS class and he told me the same,i would just want to add here further one more thing that as my TEACHER told me that ENGLAND makes all of it's mobiles here and doesn't imports from any country,BECAUSE IT KNOWS that THIS could lead to INFLATION and UNEMPLOYMENT,
same thing happening in our country and DEBT also happening here,OUR EXPORTS ARE JUST LIMITED TO 20 PERCENT which WERE 30 percent,IS THIS THE GIFT OF THE MURDERER.
A question to ALL MURDERES FAN'S!!