Perfect Governance System and The Constitution for Pakistan

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Recently i came across a poll on this forum "What Model should Pakistan follow" without the option of khilafat-e-Rashida. I want to explain certain points. Moderators Plz dont merge it to that thread, so that more people can read this.

Plz consider these important points.

1-
Western democracy (including democracy in Pakistan) is based on this Abraham Lincoln quote

"Democracy is the government of the people, by the people, for the people."
Above sentence is very tricky, as it didn't explain what type of 'People' to participate. People include all, whether they are thief, corrupt or dishonest, I mean above can be

"Democracy is the government of corrupt people, by the corrupt people, for the corrupt people."

This is where 'Islam' Comes with its system and gives us its correct version

"Democracy is the government of honest people, by the honest people, for the honest people."

and then this democracy is called honest Democracy or spiritual Democracy which was the system of Khilafat-e-Rashida which in turns transforms into a spiritual society which is the ultimate goal of Islam.

Islam emphasises on "Selection by Honest, Capable People". Corrupt & thieves are excluded. they neither select nor be selected. Iqbal also mentioned this in his poetry at numerous places.

2-
Constitution is already given to us in the form Quran & Sunnah. First 2-1/2 Paras (Surah-Baqarah) is the summary of constitution for an Islamic state and next 27-1/2 Paras are details of that summary. Everything is given in it, also we have its implementation in the form of Sunnah and Khilaf-e-Rashida.

Conclusion: We dont need 73, 74, 75's constituion with 17, 18, 19 amendemnts by corrupt parlimentarians.

No amendment can be made in Quran as we all know so why not choose it as our constitution.
Allah & Rasool-Ul-Allah (S.A.W.W) 's Perfect Constitution
and Governance System.