Patwaris did not like Rehman Malik and MNA ejection from PIA

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Why Patwaris did not like Rehman Malik and another MNA ejection from PIA flight?

See the following 2 thread, I couldn't find a single patwari who liked the action of the brave Pakistanis who stood up up for their right and throw out the 2 VIPs.

I think patwaris took the action against themselves and their "Qafeels".

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...gers-for-delaying-it-for-02-hours-for-himself

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-out-of-PIA-Flight-PK-370-before-Rehman-Malik

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/thanks.php?do=list&contentid=2735099&varname=likes

patwaris.jpg

Awan-1

Minister (2k+ posts)
They should have Theron out from running plane. 100 % agree with you.

Love you Nawaz Sharif. You are my leader

Mehrushka

hhahahahha phobia wo bho nawaz haahahah.???????

aisa kia heroistic kaam kia hai is head and shoulders ne aaj tak?
Ji bilkul....NS ne to kuch nahin kiya,nuclear blast IK ne kiye,motor way IK ne banwai,metro IK ne banwai....etc etc Haina?:biggthumpup:

Asad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Zardari & Nawaz are the two sides of the same coin, so when one is mentioned it automatically qualifies the other. Nawaz lovers shouldn't fret, Zardari is right there with their leader in this sordid saga of the nation's loot and plunder. Good to see both had a representative each in this national throw-up (bigsmile).

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
It's called nawaz phobia......zardari Aur baqion ko bhool Gaye ap?:banghead:

Jab Zardari ko sarkon pey ghasetanay walay, pait phar kay paisay nikalnay walay or bahtti chowk pay ulta latkanay walay hi bhool gay tu Bibi aap kisi aur say kyun gilla kerti hain? (yapping)

Mehrushka

Jab Zardari ko sarkon pey ghasetanay walay, pait phar kay paisay nikalnay walay or bahtti chowk pay ulta latkanay walay hi bhool gay tu Bibi aap kisi aur say kyun gilla kerti hain? (yapping)
Gila main nahin....kpk ke log ker rahain hain pti se :(

Cesar

Senator (1k+ posts)
They should have Theron out from running plane. 100 % agree with you.

Love you Nawaz Sharif. You are my leader

yea... leader ..

just remember adhiyala jail... some one was crying there.... hahahahaha

bachaow .. mushi meri le lay ga.. hahahahha

Mehrushka

ایک اور بھی طریقہ ہے لیکن اسکے لئے نواز شریف کو غیرت اور اخلاقیات کی ضرورت ہوگی
Ek aur tareeqa bhi tha......jo IK Aur qadri ko bata ke laya Gaya Islamabad but then umpire backed out ;) ye main nahin JH keh rahain hain :)

Mehrushka

Zardari & Nawaz are the two sides of the same coin, so when one is mentioned it automatically qualifies the other. Nawaz lovers shouldn't fret, Zardari is right there with their leader in this sordid saga of the nation's loot and plunder. Good to see both had a representative each in this national throw-up (bigsmile).
Ap kion jealous ho rahe ho.....PAT Aur PTI bhi to ab cousins hain (bigsmile)