Partiality of Pakistani Media, are pashtun part of Pakistan

ajeeba

MPA (400+ posts)

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I was following the news of the 4 Pakistani released by Somali pirates, there were 3 from Karachi and one from Swat, the news of those 3 from Karachi was a big highlight of the day by the media but i did not hear anything from there mouth about the third person and now i found out that he was from swat. that's why.

http://www.dailyazadiswat.com/epaper/2011/07/01/page1/details.htm?c9.gif
here is the http://www.dailyazadiswat.com/epaper/2011/07/01/page1/details.htm?p9.jpg

I think only the team leader ( Capt. ) was on media. Only once I saw this sawati guy on TV at that day .
Would you please like to inform us what was the contribution of ANP and Sawati people to realease these all 4 people ??

khawaja86

Banned
when these people were trying to rescue, the only news we heard was that Pakistanis are coming home, no punjibi, sindhi, urdu or baloch. And they were welcomed being a Pakistani. So thats baseless issue u r trying to raise. Did haider khan hoti welcomed that swati guy in KP? obviously he would be busy in loating pustoons, that was a human issue not ethnic

ajeeba

MPA (400+ posts)
I think only the team leader ( Capt. ) was on media. Only once I saw this sawati guy on TV at that day .
Would you please like to inform us what was the contribution of ANP and Sawati people to realease these all 4 people ??
Even your post has a smell of hate, u mean that ANP or swati people should have collected the money for him?. my point was that the media's full attention was towards Karachi and indian people.i have no problem with that they were our human brothers as well.
there are few more Pashtuns Pakistanis still with somali pirates but no body is doing any thing. if they were from Karachi then things would have been different.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
no contribution at all only ansar burni and mqm has done the good work so dont be jealous anp was busy doing target killing in karachi

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
if anp done some thing good we will give them credit but oh no the only thing they done good is change the name kkyber pukhtoon k wow what a achievement u shoul be happy lol

Scorpion

Banned
no contribution at all only ansar burni and mqm has done the good work so dont be jealous anp was busy doing target killing in karachi

Dear can you high light the contribution of MQM during the hostage release, Apart from the drama did at the reception of hostages at Karachi Port, where they again tried to high jack a national event for their political cause . . . .

Spartacus

Even your post has a smell of hate, u mean that ANP or swati people should have collected the money for him?. my point was that the media's full attention was towards Karachi and indian people.i have no problem with that they were our human brothers as well.
there are few more Pashtuns Pakistanis still with somali pirates but no body is doing any thing. if they were from Karachi then things would have been different.

Even that Sawati did not mention any of ANP or Sawati those who helped him .
He mentioned 3 names ....Ansar Burni .....Musharraf .....and Ishrut -ul - Ibad .....
You came to this world as a recist and at the time you will go up from this world you will remain a recist .
This is not your fault .....This is in your nature ......
MQM and others freed 22 peoples . What power they had they did their best .
Now ask your ANP leaders that they should atleast mention in any talk show about those rest who are still there ...
They should also do some thing good atleast for their own PASHTOON .

ANP is a group of LOOTER , THUGS , smugglers and killers ......

Last edited:

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yup , [MENTION=6534]Spartacus[/MENTION] is right . MQM are gangsters , but atleast their Governer actually did something...... It was ishrat ul Ibad there whop helped and greeted them on arrival , not ZARDAR?SHARIF/WALI.......

ajeeba

MPA (400+ posts)
Even that Sawati did not mention any of ANP or Sawati those who helped him .
He mentioned 3 names ....Ansar Burni .....Musharraf .....and Ishrut -ul - Ibad .....
You came to this world as a recist and at the time you will go up from this world you will remain a recist .
This is not your fault .....This is in your nature ......
MQM and others freed 22 peoples . What power they had they did their best .
Now ask your ANP leaders that they should atleast mention in any talk show about those rest who are still there ...
They should also do some thing good atleast for their own PASHTOON .

ANP is a group of LOOTER , THUGS , smugglers and killers ......

I am not a racist person, i have been called names when i was in Karachi. i was victim of non pashto speakers who used to abuse me and my nation all the time, they are the worst racist people i have ever seen. Being a pashtun is a crime in Pakistan. I respect all the nations and never abused them or i do now. i love all the people of Pakistan and all the languages they speak. i don't belong to ANP either. ANP and MQM are two sides of one coin. i just shared my feelings. it happens all the time. bomb blast in Peshawar does not catch a headline but the same incident in Lahore or Karachi is a huge thing. Drone attacks killing people day and night but who cares.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear can you high light the contribution of MQM during the hostage release, Apart from the drama did at the reception of hostages at Karachi Port, where they again tried to high jack a national event for their political cause . . . .
Swat is not a Pushto speaking area. it is just part of NWFP because of its location there.who participated how much, plz leave it.we know that Mr. Ansar Burney,governor Sind and DG ISI were main people who has helped their release. plz do not try to make it issue. simple is it was a humanitarian issue solved by these main 3 people of course with the help of Pakistan govt as well.

ajeeba

MPA (400+ posts)
Swat is not a Pushto speaking area. it is just part of NWFP because of its location there.who participated how much, plz leave it.we know that Mr. Ansar Burney,governor Sind and DG ISI were main people who has helped their release. plz do not try to make it issue. simple is it was a humanitarian issue solved by these main 3 people of course with the help of Pakistan govt as well.

R u drunk? swat in 100% Pashto speaking area. go and read some books.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
R u drunk? swat in 100% Pashto speaking area. go and read some books.

i have been many times there and while talking to people of swat they do not claim part of pashtoons but they prefer their attachment with wali e swat and prefer to be called swatee not as part of any pashtoon tribe. well i said what i came to know in result of discussions with Swatee residents. same is with Chitral. they r also part of NWFP because of their lacation but r not Pashtoon. u talk of reading book i have read the people of Swat.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yup , [MENTION=6534]Spartacus[/MENTION] is right . MQM are gangsters , but atleast their Governer actually did something...... It was ishrat ul Ibad there whop helped and greeted them on arrival , not ZARDAR?SHARIF/WALI.......
Magar Altaf ko Ishratul Ibbad sahab key yee naykey bilkul pasand na ai.............our uskey gover key post say chutti karadi....hahahaha

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not a racist person, i have been called names when i was in Karachi. i was victim of non pashto speakers who used to abuse me and my nation all the time, they are the worst racist people i have ever seen. Being a pashtun is a crime in Pakistan. I respect all the nations and never abused them or i do now. i love all the people of Pakistan and all the languages they speak. i don't belong to ANP either. ANP and MQM are two sides of one coin. i just shared my feelings. it happens all the time. bomb blast in Peshawar does not catch a headline but the same incident in Lahore or Karachi is a huge thing. Drone attacks killing people day and night but who cares.
Brother !Don,t mind media if they did not pay attention to a Pushtoon who was released...Just say thank Allah and then must say thanks to Dr.Ishratul Ibad, Ansar Barni ect,,,,,,,,,,I think you are so sensitive about your people and must be but the country have much more problems then what you mention Zardari+Mqm+Anp ect : So pls be a Pakistani and forget what others are doing , you must show by your own attitude that u r better then others.
Once I was in Peshawar , on the railway station booking clerk reply me very politely , I was surprised and told him that in Karachi we are not use to this kind of behavior , He said " Sir don,t you know here in this area living a great nation of the world"
Still I remember this reply....................................

Spartacus

Magar Altaf ko Ishratul Ibbad sahab key yee naykey bilkul pasand na ai.............our uskey gover key post say chutti karadi....hahahaha

You stupid this was Altaf Hussain who requested to Israt ul Ibad that he should help thos people .

ajeeba

MPA (400+ posts)
i have been many times there and while talking to people of swat they do not claim part of pashtoons but they prefer their attachment with wali e swat and prefer to be called swatee not as part of any pashtoon tribe. well i said what i came to know in result of discussions with Swatee residents. same is with Chitral. they r also part of NWFP because of their lacation but r not Pashtoon. u talk of reading book i have read the people of Swat.

Your information is completely wrong. Swat was captures by afghans from Buddhists . after a while yousufzai tribe came and they pushed the other tribe away to wards present Hazara. swatis are Pashtuns but they were pushed towards Hazara by Yousufzai Pashtuns who invaded swat. the present population of swat is Yousufzai pashtuns.

Scorpion

Banned

Rana sahib,

I hav nt asked the History of Swat as I already know it more than many knows . . . . But from where you got this breaking news of the century that Swat is not a Pushto speaking Area . . . . . Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha,

Now if you want to make this issue some thing else no problem than tell me the contribution of Ishrat ul Abad . . . .

Half the money was arranged by un known people (Pakistanis) and the other half by the Egyptian Company . . . .

It was not Pasha but the years old ISI contacts with the Somalians that paved the way for negotiations with the Pirates . . . .

Physical going to Egypt and the arrangement of Chartered plane for dropping the money near the ship was done by Ansar Burney . . . .

Navy took the responsibility of providing protection to the ship . . . .

Now where is Ishrat ul Ibad/MQM . . . . Siasat ka naam par dukanain Chumkaeen

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
Rana sahib,

I hav nt asked the History of Swat as I already know it more than many knows . . . . But from where you got this breaking news of the century that Swat is not a Pushto speaking Area . . . . . Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha,

Now if you want to make this issue some thing else no problem than tell me the contribution of Ishrat ul Abad . . . .

Half the money was arranged by un known people (Pakistanis) and the other half by the Egyptian Company . . . .

It was not Pasha but the years old ISI contacts with the Somalians that paved the way for negotiations with the Pirates . . . .

Physical going to Egypt and the arrangement of Chartered plane for dropping the money near the ship was done by Ansar Burney . . . .

Navy took the responsibility of providing protection to the ship . . . .

Now where is Ishrat ul Ibad/MQM . . . . Siasat ka naam par dukanain Chumkaeen
let me say that i live in Punjab and i m not from MQM which u r doubting. Mr. Ansaar burney himself thanked the ISI chief by name. this all i knew from our media. not only once but about 3 times. as regards Ishrat ul ebad this was also on media. i still say that basically Swatee's r not Pashtoons.and i m firm on it because i have been to swat velly and suronding areas many times. any one who speaks pashto is not pashtoon. same way any one who speaks punjabi or sindhi is not punjabi or sindhi. if some one is living in punjab he may call him self punjabi but by ancestors he is not. same is the case with swatee.i m closing this discussion here. thanks.