partial ban on full veil in France

JIJA_JI

Banned
Muslims who prefer veil should stay in Muslim societies where veil is allowed. Why they choose to mingle with normal people in normal societies ?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
JIJA_JI said:
Muslims who prefer veil should stay in Muslim societies where veil is allowed. Why they choose to mingle with normal people in normal societies ?

Are there any societies for:
Christens to wear Cross
Nuns to cover their head
Sikhs to tie turbans
Jews to wear skull cap
Hindus to mark their forehead

Human Right, Freedom of expression and Religious liberty are not more than deceiving slogans

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
atensari said:
JIJA_JI said:

Christens to wear Cross
Nuns to cover their head
Sikhs to tie turbans
Jews to wear skull cap

Human Right, Freedom of expression and Religious liberty are not more than deceiving slogans

Excellent answer brother.

JIJA_JI

Banned
atensari said:
JIJA_JI said:

Christens to wear Cross
Nuns to cover their head
Sikhs to tie turbans
Jews to wear skull cap

Nop! these are not deceiving slogans, these are the slogans of normal people living in secular societies. But i doubt that you understand what secular is.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
JIJA_JI said:
Nop! these are not deceiving slogans, these are the slogans of normal people living in secular societies. But i doubt that you understand what secular is.

Normal society should have normal behaviour. Abnormal attitude towards Muslims indicates abnormality of Secularism and secular societies.

Human Right, Freedom of expression and Religious liberty are mere deceiving slogans of Abnormal Societies

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
indian's JIJA_JI said:

--Misrepresenting and inability to grasp a quite vivid term and notion defined by "Free societies" suggests someone's incompetence here :ugeek:

JIJA_JI

Banned
atensari said:
JIJA_JI said:

Normal society should have normal behaviour. Abnormal attitude towards Muslims indicates abnormality of Secularism and secular societies.

Human Right, Freedom of expression and Religious liberty are mere deceiving slogans of Abnormal Societies

Stop thinking too much you are contradicting yourself. Let me make it easy for you OK

A group of secular minded people make a secular society where there is freedom of speech, religion and self expression but in a secular manner. If a group of selected people who are not secular in nature is allowed to manifest in that society, would that society still remains a secular society, the answer is no. Secular society means for every member of society not the secular minus Muslims.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
indian's JIJA_JI said:
Stop thinking too much you are contradicting yourself. Let me make it easy for you OK

A group of secular minded people make a secular society where there is freedom of speech, religion and self expression but in a secular manner. If a group of selected people who are not secular in nature is allowed to manifest, would that society be called a secular society, the answer is no. Secular society means for every member of society not the secular minus Muslims.

:o :shock: You need some extra 101's in some of the core things the west atleast tries to stick out in and thinks of preserving the sole right in contributing and imposing those particular set of values on other societies that it deems unfit/NOT free :ugeek:

--The prerequisite of the western and american society holds the very banner of "Religious freedom" in simplified words exhibiting and handing over the right to each and every individual in their societies to practice their faith of choice "freely" without any hindrance whatsoever :ugeek: Putting a cap on any such thing in itself absolves them of the notion described above thus rendering their place and stature in limbo pushing them towards the brink of intolerance and prejudice :oops:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
JIJA_JI said:

A group of secular minded people make a secular society where there is freedom of speech, religion and self expression but in a secular manner. If a group of selected people who are not secular in nature is allowed to manifest, would that society be called a secular society, the answer is no. Secular society means for every member of society not the secular minus Muslims.

By any defination of Secularism cross, skull cap, turban, forehad mark etc are not sign of secularism. Don't be emotional in defending double standarded-Secularsim.

If secularism means Anti-Islam & Muslims I can digest. By any means Secularism does not mean Equality, Religious tolarnce, Person Freedom for Muslims & Islam.

JIJA_JI

Banned
taul said:
indian's JIJA_JI said:

:o :shock: You need some extra 101's in some of the core things the west atleast tries to stick out in and thinks of preserving the sole right in contributing and imposing those particular set of values on other societies that it deems unfit/NOT free :ugeek:

--The prerequisite of the western and american society holds the very banner of "Religious freedom" in simplified words exhibiting and handing over the right to each and every individual in their societies to practice their faith of choice "freely" without any hindrance whatsoever :ugeek: Putting a cap on any such thing in itself absolves them of the notion described above thus rendering their place and stature in limbo pushing them towards the brink of intolerance and prejudice :oops:

I am sorry to say Mr. Taul that most often your answer has no logic what so ever although you sounds a educated person. My apology if it sounds personal.

Now on your post, even a kid will tell you that even no rule is a rule in itself. the first condition to the membership of a chess club is that one should be a chess player or at least very much keen to learn it. Why a cricketer would want to join a chess club if all he or she cares is cricket. He or she would be better off in a cricket club and the chess club will be better off without him or her. Problem arises when you pick and choose not understanding that things in life come as package, you accept it all or reject it all.

masif92

Citizen
people makes societies. every fourth person in the world is Muslim! and its not like Hindutva concept Hindus in Hnidustan.
Muslims are everywhere :D
They have their own way of living!
Westerns used to blam Muslims that they force woman to wear hijab or veil but this ban proves that Muslim woman are not forced rather westerns dont want see them to practice their relgion. They dont really mean what they say. THis is basically anti ISlamic act! this has nothing to do with anti society :D
New converts like to wear hijab when they are born in their society.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
indian's JIJA_JI said:
I am sorry to say Mr. Taul that most often your answer has no logic what so ever although you sounds a educated person. My apology if it sounds personal

--Logic holds true for those who try to apply logic and stand by it,i would take that as a gesture of venting some frustration when foxed :ugeek:

Now on your post, even a kid will tell you that even no rule is a rule in itself. the first condition to the membership of a chess club is that one should be a chess player or at least very much keen to learn it. Why a cricketer would want to join a chess club if all he or she cares is cricket. He or she would be better off in a cricket club and the chess club will better off without him or her. Problem arises when you pick and choose not understanding that things in life comes as package, you accept all or reject all

--A kid would better adapt to the concrete explaination provided but guess we atleast need a being of that caliber [funnny] your completely off the track and quite ridiculous attempt to divert an issue is worth a pity :oops: where in you deliberately and unsuccessfully tried to hide the ambiguity lingering in your poor mind :oops: the above scenario i presented quite fittingly explains the rules of the games set and being played in such countries regarding "Religious freedom"

--Guess your trivial and incompetent mind led you to assume it to being some kinda fun time in a superbowl [hilar]

JIJA_JI

Banned
taul said:
indian's JIJA_JI said:
I am sorry to say Mr. Taul that most often your answer has no logic what so ever although you sounds a educated person. My apology if it sounds personal

--Logic holds true for those who try to apply logic and stand by it,i would take that as a gesture of venting some frustration when foxed :ugeek:

Now on your post, even a kid will tell you that even no rule is a rule in itself. the first condition to the membership of a chess club is that one should be a chess player or at least very much keen to learn it. Why a cricketer would want to join a chess club if all he or she cares is cricket. He or she would be better off in a cricket club and the chess club will better off without him or her. Problem arises when you pick and choose not understanding that things in life comes as package, you accept all or reject all

--A kid would better adapt to the concrete explaination provided but guess we atleast need a being of that caliber [funnny] your completely off the track and quite ridiculous attempt to divert an issue is worth a pity :oops: where in you deliberately and unsuccessfully tried to hide the ambiguity lingering in your poor mind the above scenario i presented quite fittingly explains the rules of the games set and being played in such countries regrading "Religious freedom"

--Guess your trivial and incompetent mind led you to assume it to being some kinda fun time in a superbowl [hilar] [hilar]

Well logic can go only that far in comparison with bla bla bla. In that case all my sympathies with you, good luck. But you have choice not to suffer as Buddha said.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
indian's JIJA_JI said:
All my sympathies with you, good luck. But you have choice not to suffer as Buddha said.

--You needn't display further symptoms of yourself as an inept being as we already have witnessed em very effectively [funnny] I suppose you need a little more time to contemplate and relax,only yet again to find yourself in the same endless misery created by your own suffering mind :lol: :ugeek:

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
JIJA_JI said:

No one has right to advise Muslims where they should live.

Why have you joined this forum? What is your interest and purpose?

Muslims choose to mingle with normal people in normal societies because they are normal human beings who are following teachings of the Creator. But sometimes in those normal soceities they come across narrow minded people. Needless to give an example. Tell me in which normal society you live in and I will tell you the anomalies of your normal society. You ignorant people have become slaves to extremist western media. You only see what they show you and only hear what they tell you. There are many things to say about these so called normal societies but you must already be aware of everthing but do not want to ponder them because your mind is preset by hiporate western media.

I don't know your nationality and religion. If you are a Muslim then May Allah guide you and strengthen your faith.
If you are not a Pakistani then probably this is not the best place for you. If you are a non Muslim then don't comment on topics realted to Islam. May Allah show you the true path.

JIJA_JI

Banned
bons said:
JIJA_JI said:

No one has right to advise Muslims where they should live.

Why have you joined this forum? What is your interest and purpose?

Muslims choose to mingle with normal people in normal societies because they are normal human beings who are following teachings of the Creator. But sometimes in those normal soceities they come across narrow minded people. Needless to give an example. Tell me in which normal society you live in and I will tell you the anomalies of your normal society. You ignorant people have become slaves to extremist western media. You only see what they show you and only hear what they tell you. There are many things to say about these so called normal societies but you must already be aware of everthing but do not want to ponder them because your mind is preset by hiporate western media.

I don't know your nationality and religion. If you are a Muslim then May Allah guide you and strengthen your faith.
If you are not a Pakistani then probably this is not the best place for you. If you are a non Muslim then don't comment on topics realted to Islam. May Allah show you the true path.

Apna chehra na badla gaya, aaine se khafa ho gaye.

adonis_look

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Seriously muslim world where one can get death sentence for apostasy getting all worked up over issues like veil sounds vacuuous posturing.

I fully believe full veil is security risk in this day and age of Jihadi terrorism.

NaveedAli

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
truth doesnt need sword to spread in the world and thats what happening in the world cuz EU is going to be muslim in majority in the near future and not becuz of sword but cuz of peace of mind and happiness in the religion of islam, and please dont make an excuse by saying that muslims are living in stone age they dont have education lol all the technology education and other modern developments are not the west itself responsible its the early muslims who laid the foundation and believe if muslims want to implement their thoughts thru sword the world would change in 2 years as we are in majority however we dont want to do so, as we are the victims of massacres and ethnic cleansing in the world as other societies are continuing killing muslims and put the very blame on muslims that they are so called terrorist... in west their pplz living in illusion and thinks muslims as non humans lol cuz they all are very good product of ignorance and hypnotisim created by the BOX TV and various entertainment which is controlled and altered by some bunch of lunatics pplz and in west pplz are now robots wakeup goto work and work hard so u have to buy food and entertainment to keep themselves so called happy in the end their culture is gone and of course paying loads of taxes to government and then government gives illeagal bailout to banks which creats the chaos in west and makes pplz lives misserable, if this is freeman and democracy where pplz cant even raise the question "investigate 9 11 ?" then i am sorry for west that u are retard and helpless that u cant even get the culprits who did horrondous acts like recession and 9 11 and of course iraq for oil, and many more so please we dont want there democracy as it is just failed like communisim and capitalism..