Pakistan's war against Khwarijis and biased moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

muntazir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am sorry, you are bias ....bias...and bias. First go through this thread. I kept my silence...but see how your FRIENDS are replying. Now what will you do ? You will ignore their post or you will delete this thread ? I please request you to revisit your decisions.

:You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon:

AbdulRehman

Staff member

شکریہ سرکار ہماری معلومات میں نئے اضافے کرنے کا۔
امید ہے آپ نے خود بھی یہ رُولز پڑھے ہونگے؟؟
اب ایک بات پر اپنے ایمان سے غور فرمائیں، اگر میں آپ کو رافضی یا قادیانی لکھوں تو آپ فورا" مجھے بین کردیں گے نا؟؟ تو کیا یہاں صرف آپ ہی مسلمان ہیں اور ہم ممبرز کوئی اچھوت ذات ہیں؟؟ اگر ہمیں یہ سب کہا جائے اور آپ ہمارے جواب ڈیلیٹ کردیں لیکن الزام لگانے والے کے الزامات وہیں رہنے دیں تو اسکا مطلب ہے آپ خود چاہتے ہیں کہ لوگوں میں یہ تاثر جائے کہ یہ لوگ رافضی یا قادیانی ہیں۔
مجھے حیرت ہوتی ہے جب کوئی اللہ کے پاک نام کو استعمال کرتا ہے لیکن مدد شیطان کی کرے۔

اگر آپ اپنے اصولوں میں اتنے سچے ہیں تو اسی تھریڈ پر کچھ لوگ دوسروں کے ایمان پر حملہ کررہے ہیں ، ایک ممبر سرعام گالیاں دے رہا ہے، بین کریں انہیں اور ہمیں ثابت کریں کہ ہمارا آپکے بارے میں خیال درست نہیں۔

یہ ہر دوسرے تھریڈ پر رافضی اور قادیانی کے نعرے لگانے والوں کو فورا" بین کریں تاکہ ہم جھوٹے کہلائیں اور شرمندہ ہوں کہ ہمیں کتنی بڑی غلط فہمی تھی آپ کے متعلق۔

Atif Bhai aap ki post shukria.

Jazak Allah Khair for your kind words.

AlhamduLillah I have read those rules very carefully.

You can say anything about me if you like. May Allah reward you for that statement.
Only Allah knows me who I am.
Alhamdulillah I am a Muslim and patriot Pakistani no affiliation with any Firqa or militant group.

I am answerable to only Almighty Allah and answerable to Allah on the day of Judgement. So please do not pass any judgement.

Admin and Moderators are not the enemies of the forum members.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Being a nuatral post topic on kharjis, army & minorities I must compelled to write my views.
Why not take out propunganda media in globe?
Why not take out corrupt leaders?
Why not make these biased mod's honest & fruit loving as in knowledge is power, oohwe just went to Mars!!!!
See we need to live in reality.
Why not all of those unbelieve the merit system viua evil in the real world than we won't even have concept of economic traders!
Now if one is sitting behind false pretext & wishingfor scenerio A but scene D is occurring ..
Well they say in Kentucky derby don't lose prize stallion & not wagewars in the first place live in harmony & acceptance is forgiven yet denial is confronted with facts on the ground! Simple mathematics.

Mods you are doing a great job may Allah bless you all from bottom my heart! Allah khair.

Last edited:

پرفیکٹ سٹرینجر

[hilar]
[hilar][hilar]
[hilar][hilar][hilar]
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]
[hilar][hilar]
[hilar][hilar]
[hilar][hilar]
[hilar][hilar]
[hilar][hilar]

gEzZoY7KM.jpg

ماشااللہ بڑی تبدیلی آگئی ہے ۔

یہ دو دن کے بین سے کیا سے کیا ہوگیا
کہ بندہ یہ اوقات میں آگیا

mrk123

Bhai Macbeth you said Bhai AbdulRehman let us keep that spirit of BhaiChara on permanent basis.
Bhai I have no agenda no malice against no-one.
I am answerable to only Almighty Allah and answerable to Allah on the day of Judgement. So please do not pass any judgement.
As I have said above that I have no affiliation with any Firqa, any Militant group.
I have never used any abusive language in any of my threads or posts, never sided with group.
I have requested in many of my post please do not use abusive language for anyone no matter how much you differ with any-one.
But I have seen a constant abuse of individuals with involving the families and specially getting abusive in the heat of the discussion.
Bhai Macbeth could you please tell me if this is any of the mannerism of a Muslim (regardless which So called Firqa they belong to.
Our behavior should be a reflection of our Dean.

Why don't you keep the repeat offenders permanently banned?

Why do you allow sectarianism? Why do you allow repeat offenders to come back on the forum and ask people which religion or sect they belong to
and throw labels around?

All of this happens when you allow people to go away for a few months after serious and repeated offenses and then welcome them and let them wreak havoc.

It's time for you guys to be consistent, steadfast, even-handed and mature in your administration of this forum. Your soft, inconsistent approach and rubber spine is the cause of all the ruckus on the forum these days.

Pardon my bluntness but its time that we speak truth to power.

Last edited:

paki-muslim

Minister (2k+ posts)

You can say anything about me if you like. May Allah reward you for that statement.
Alhamdulillah I am a Muslim and patriot Pakistani no affiliation with any Firqa or militant group.

Bhai in k group ko har mazhabi banda takfeeri /kharji/khudkash hamlwar lagta hai, is hi liye ye loog har wakt Madarsa,Islam,darhi ,Pardah, Moulvi pe tanqeed kartey rehtey hain , ye in ki adat hai.

Aap bhi mazhabi ho aur Islam ki baat kartey ho is hi liye ye aap per bhi ilzaam laga rahay hain

muntazir

Bhai Macbeth you said Bhai AbdulRehman let us keep that spirit of BhaiChara on permanent basis.
As I have said above that I have no affiliation with any Firqa, any Militant group.
I have never used any abusive language in any of my threads or posts, never sided with group.
I have requested in many of my post please do not use abusive language for anyone no matter how much you differ with any-one.
But I have seen a constant abuse of individuals with involving the families and specially getting abusive in the heat of the discussion.
Bhai Macbeth could you please tell me if this is any of the mannerism of a Muslim (regardless which So called Firqa they belong to.

کیا آپ یہ بتانا پسند کریں گے کے ادھر کی ممبرز ہر پوسٹ میں بات نوں لیگ کی ہو یا کچبھی رافضی شیعہ کافر قادیانی کہ کر پکارتے ہیں آپ نے کتنی بار انکو روکا ؟ کتنی بار بین کیا ؟ میں نے آپ کو اور ایک دو موڈریٹر کو ہمیشہ یکطرفہ پالیسی چلاتے دیکھا ہے
ایک ماہ سے اوپر ہو گیا ہے کے جو لوگ ختم نبوت پر ایمان رکھتے ہیں انکو ہر پوسٹ میں قادیانی کہا جاتا ہے کیا آپ نے ایکشن لیا ؟
میں نے ایک ماہ پہلے تھریڈ بنایا کے ایے اس فورم کو پاک کریں کیا آپ نے ادھر وزٹ کیا ؟
کیا کبھی میرے قوٹ جو دوسروں کی پوسٹ تھیں ان پر ایکشن لیا ؟
آپ خود اس تماشے کا حصہ ہیں میں آپ کی جگہ ھوتا تو یہ موڈریٹری والی جاب چھوڑ دیتا مجھے
معلوم ہے آپ کے کیا نظریات ہیں اور آپ کو میرے بھی حلان کے آپ ادھر کچھ پوسٹ نہیں کرتے ہو جبکے میں آٹھ ہزار پوسٹ ادھر کر چکا ہوں کبھی سوچیے گا کے کیا وجہ ہے کے میں آپ کے بارے اتنے یقین سے لکھ رہا ہوں ؟

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please read this thread http://www.siasat.pk/forum/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_fr123
Today I am going to make a statement about my views and please read it very carefully.
I am Alhamdulillah a muslim and have no affiliations with any group or people.
No affiliation with any militant groups no affiliation with any religious (Firqa ).
I can read write Urdu, Punjabi, sindhi and Siraiki, it is not limited to read or write but understand it well.
I am a Pakistani and a Patriot Pakistani.
Done my postgraduate studies.
AlhamduLillah well versed with the teaching of Islam in the light of Quran and Sunnah.
Please do not label any of us as Bias Moderators (If we take action against you and you do not like it then you will think oh he/she is biased and in the same token if we take an action against your opponent in discussion he/she will say oh he/she is biased)
All Moderators communicate with Admin and with each-other and consult for most action.
If anyone will abuse anyone with their abusive language we have to control that abuse by deleting those threads and those posts or even banning individuals.

Dear Abdul Rehman,

You are moderator, you have more powers than normal users. Therefore, please accept any criticism and defend it. I personally doesn't know you and I can assure you that, I have nothing against you personally. You could be one of the best person on this earth. The difference is normal and we can discuss to resolve it.

No one is questioning your religious identity. The problem is with the actions which you take as moderator. So, please don't defend your religious views. Because everyone is free to have their own religious views and honest to God, I respect them all. If we criticise you, then we are not criticising your personal views, but we are criticising your actions. I have some reservations with this statement of yours, "I am answerable to only Almighty Allah and answerable to Allah on the day of Judgement. So please do not pass any judgement". Because, this is very lame argument, with all due respect. In same manner, I can call you bias and say that, I'm answerable to only Almighty Allah and answerable to Allah on the day of Judgement.

Second, I am very sporting person. I think, we all can disagree with each other politically and can even fight with each other under certain boundaries. But when it comes to integrity of this country and war against extremism, we cannot stay neutral. For example, you cannot simply bash Pakistan Army in every post, you cannot show you hatred towards any minority like Shias and Qadianis. You cannot promote anything which goes against the identity of our land of pure. We are currently fighting extremists. We are in state-of-war. This is not normal situation. We should be very careful.

BR,

muntazir

Why don't you keep the repeat offenders permanently banned?

Why do you allow sectarianism? Why do you allow repeat offenders to come back on the forum and ask people which religion or sect they belong to
and throw labels around?

All of this happens when you allow people to go away for a few months after serious and repeated offenses and then welcome them and let them wreak havoc.

It's time for you guys to be consistent, steadfast, even-handed and mature in your administration of this forum. You soft, inconsistent approach and rubber spine is the cause of all the ruckus on the forum these days.

بھائی آپ کے کہنے پر میں نے اس تھریڈ میں کچھ پوسٹ نہیں کیا پر وہی شخص اگلے ایک اور تھریڈ میں مجھ سے وہی خرافات کہتا ہے اور یہ رحمان صاب شائد سو رہے ہیں مجھے کسی سے تکلیف نھین سواے ان لوگوں سے جو کے ان لوگون کو سپورٹ کرتے ہیں جو لوگوں کے ایمان پر شک کرتے ہیں اور کلمہ سننے کا کہتے ہیں بھائی میرا سوال یہ ہے کے یہ سلسلہ کب تک چلے گا ؟

Atif

عبدالرحمٰن بھائی!! آپکا بھی شکریہ کہ آپ نے میرا خیال درست ثابت کیا کہ یہاں صرف آپ اہلِ ایمان ہیں اور ہم سارے کوئی فرقہ پرست یا غیر مسلم۔
زیادہ طویل بحث تو گستاخی ہوگی بس اتنا بتا دئیجئے کہ اس فورم کے رولز میں کچھ یہ باتیں بھی شامل ہیں کہ فرقہ واریت نہیں ہوگی اور دوسرا یہ بھی لکھا ہے کہ قادیانیت پر بات کرنا یہاں سختی سے منع ہے تو ذرا وضاحت فرمادیں کہ ہر دوسرے تھریڈ پر بلکہ آپکی اس پہلی پوسٹ کے نیچے کچھ ممبرز جن کی چار لائینیں بھی ڈھنگ سے لکھنے کی اوقات نہیں لیکن حسد کا شکار ہو کر وہ ہر ایک کو قادیانی ثابت کرنے کے چکر میں رہتے ہیں ، ایسے ممبرز کو فورم رُول توڑنے پر آپ نے کیا سزا دی؟؟

نیز سپیمنگ بھی ایک جرم ہے تو کیا وجہ ہے کہ بار بار ایک ہی کی گئی پوسٹ آپ کو آپ نے سپیمنگ سمجھنا ضروری نہ سمجھا؟؟

اور آخری بات،،، اپنے ایمان کا تو ہر ایک خدا کو ہی جواب دہ ہے لیکن جو ماحول یہاں بنایا جارہا ہے اس کی رو سے اب ہم اپنا ایمان آپ کو بتانے کے بعد ان ممبرز کو بھی بتانے کے پابند ہیں جن کی کوئی کریڈیبیلٹی نہیں لیکن چونکہ آپ نے ایکشن نہیں لیا اسلئے ان کے حوصلے بڑھے ہوئے ہیں۔

یہ کلمے سننے کے خواہشمندوں کو ذرا کڑکی لگائیں تاکہ پتہ چلے آپ کے قول و فعل میں تضاد نہیں۔

کسی دریدہ دہنی پر معذرت ، چھوٹا یا بڑا بھائی سمجھ کر معذرت قبول کیجئے۔
:)

mrk123

بھائی آپ کے کہنے پر میں نے اس تھریڈ میں کچھ پوسٹ نہیں کیا پر وہی شخص اگلے ایک اور تھریڈ میں مجھ سے وہی خرافات کہتا ہے اور یہ رحمان صاب شائد سو رہے ہیں مجھے کسی سے تکلیف نھین سواے ان لوگوں سے جو کے ان لوگون کو سپورٹ کرتے ہیں جو لوگوں کے ایمان پر شک کرتے ہیں اور کلمہ سننے کا کہتے ہیں بھائی میرا سوال یہ ہے کے یہ سلسلہ کب تک چلے گا ؟

Thank you for even considering my request.

I have no idea how long this will continue. I guess it will go on until the admins and mods grow a spine.

Last edited:

paki-muslim

Minister (2k+ posts)

عبدالرحمٰن بھائی!! آپکا بھی شکریہ کہ آپ نے میرا خیال درست ثابت کیا کہ یہاں صرف آپ اہلِ ایمان ہیں اور ہم سارے کوئی فرقہ پرست یا غیر مسلم۔
زیادہ طویل بحث تو گستاخی ہوگی بس اتنا بتا دئیجئے کہ اس فورم کے رولز میں کچھ یہ باتیں بھی شامل ہیں کہ فرقہ واریت نہیں ہوگی اور دوسرا یہ بھی لکھا ہے کہ قادیانیت پر بات کرنا یہاں سختی سے منع ہے تو ذرا وضاحت فرمادیں کہ ہر دوسرے تھریڈ پر بلکہ آپکی اس پہلی پوسٹ کے نیچے کچھ ممبرز جن کی چار لائینیں بھی ڈھنگ سے لکھنے کی اوقات نہیں لیکن حسد کا شکار ہو کر وہ ہر ایک کو قادیانی ثابت کرنے کے چکر میں رہتے ہیں ، ایسے ممبرز کو فورم رُول توڑنے پر آپ نے کیا سزا دی؟؟

نیز سپیمنگ بھی ایک جرم ہے تو کیا وجہ ہے کہ بار بار ایک ہی کی گئی پوسٹ آپ کو آپ نے سپیمنگ سمجھنا ضروری نہ سمجھا؟؟

اور آخری بات،،، اپنے ایمان کا تو ہر ایک خدا کو ہی جواب دہ ہے لیکن جو ماحول یہاں بنایا جارہا ہے اس کی رو سے اب ہم اپنا ایمان آپ کو بتانے کے بعد ان ممبرز کو بھی بتانے کے پابند ہیں جن کی کوئی کریڈیبیلٹی نہیں لیکن چونکہ آپ نے ایکشن نہیں لیا اسلئے ان کے حوصلے بڑھے ہوئے ہیں۔

یہ کلمے سننے کے خواہشمندوں کو ذرا کڑکی لگائیں تاکہ پتہ چلے آپ کے قول و فعل میں تضاد نہیں۔

کسی دریدہ دہنی پر معذرت ، چھوٹا یا بڑا بھائی سمجھ کر معذرت قبول کیجئے۔
:)

Agar firqa bandi buri lagti hai tu phir Wahabi,Jamat e Islami ,Deobandi.. etc per tanqeed kion kartey ho??

Aur agar koi Qadiani ko bura kahaey tu tumain takleef uthi hai.

macbeth

Minister (2k+ posts)

ماشاءاللہ۔۔پائی جی آپ اکیلے نے نہیں ہم سب نے اللہ کے حضور اپنی نیتوں اور اعمال کے ساتھ پیش ہونا ہے۔۔ اپنی بات دوبارہ دہراتا ہوں کہ یہ سیاست ڈاٹ پی کے ہے۔۔اور سیاسی امور میں مہذب ملکوں کی پارلیمنٹ تک میں ممبران میں ہورے مکے چل جاتے ہیں۔۔ یہاں بھی ممبران اپنے ملکی مسائل کا رونا لیکر بھڑاس نکا لنے آتے ہیں۔۔سو جہاں معا شرت اور سیاست میں منافقت اور استحصال کا راج ہو وہاں پر تو ایمان بھی خطرے میں پڑ جاتا ہے۔۔ اسلیئے آپ صرف ان عناصر پر فوکس کریں جو مذہبی منافرت اور فرقہ واریت کا ایجنڈا لیکر اپنی ڈفلی بجاتے ہیں۔۔جو پاک فوج کے خلاف زہر اگل کر طالبانی کتوں کو حفاظتی شیلڈ پہناتے ہیں۔۔جو لوگوں کے باطنی امور پر اتھارٹی بن کر اپنی جاہلانہ سکینگ مشین سے کفر سازی کے فتوے نکالتے ہیں۔۔۔ایسے لوگ نظروں کے سامنے ملیں گے۔۔ کچھ برقعہ میں کچھ سرقہ میں۔۔ باقی آپ بھی کبھی کبھی طالبانی خنزیروں کو چند کوڑے لگا دیا کریں تاکہ پبلک کو امپریشن ملے کہ آپ اس دھرتی کے پکے خیرخواہ ہیں۔۔

muntazir

Thank you for heeding to my request.

I have no idea how long this will go on - I guess until the admins and mods grow a spine.

یہ سلسلہ کبھی نہیں رکے گا میرے پاس بہت زبردست اور وہ دلائل ہیں کے میں ادھر ثابت کر سکتا ہوں کے قادیانی کون تھے مرزا کیا تھا کس نے اس کا نکاح کس نے پڑھایا اور کون انکے پیچھے نماز پڑھنا جائز سمجھتا رہا ہے میرے میرے ادھر بہت نہیں تقریبن سرے دوست دیو بندی وہابی شیعہ سنی ہیں بغیر کسی تفریق کے میں ادھر وہ پوسٹ کر دوں تو ایک آگ لگ جاے گی پر یہ موڈریٹر ان سے ملے ہوے ہیں یہ ایسا ہی چلے گا جب تک کے ان لوگوں کی جگہ کھلے دل والے اور انصاف پسند موڈریٹر نہیں لاے جاتے میں یہ سب کچھ لکھوں گا بغیر کسی خوف کے کیوں کے میں نےتین سال ادھر گزار لیے ہیں اور سمجھتا ہوں کے یہ لوگ خود اس میں ملوث ہیں یہ جنگ جاری رہے گی

پرفیکٹ سٹرینجر

@AbdulRehman

جناب یہ ہے ان کا اصل چہرہ۔ یہاں یہ وہابیوں دیوبندیوں کو گالیاں دیتے ہیں۔ جب جواب ملتا ہے تو ایڈمن کی طرف بھاگتے ہیں۔
مہربانی فرما کر آپ اپنا وقت ضائیع مت کریں۔ یہ گروپ ہر وقت یہاں جو گل کھلاتا ہے وہ آپ اور باقی سارا فورم جانتا ہے ۔

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.