Pakistani Nation is Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

nommi007

Citizen
I am also a Pakistani & doing Business in Pakistan, I have judged that our Nation is wrong they haven't have any awareness what is right or what is wrong they can only say Govt is wrong Govt is wrong , Awam didnt see there mistakes, now at his moment we all are again saying Govt is wrong but here again we are wrong, Every one saying kay humara Sadar Zardari Chor ha, thats bso surprising but I am saying we all are CHOR (THIEFS) because non of us dont know how to do work with complete honesty, we didnt do business according to Islam says we just do business for maximum profits non others, for money we can even cut our brother even our father, we earn all for our needs not for our country, we are not ready to give any thing to our country than how the Pakistan will be prosperous none of us thinks kay Pakistan Kaisay TARAQI karay ga, we always thinks kay how we get a new Banglow, how we get a new car, how we get a new mobile but didnt think how we can make prosperous, Pakistan can be prosperous if our Nation want for this there is a need of combine effort of our people, work together with efforts not to blame on any 1, here we are to blame on any thing not to solve the problems, I think kay first humai apnay anadar dekhana chye hum sab mai aik CHOR ha jis ko nikalna paray ga, If we dont go on strikes dont help the Govt Opposition parties then we will work if we will work we will earn money then we will not cry for MANGAI MANGAI, these are just lame excusues nothing else, Humaray country mai itni MANGAI nahi ha jitni we people have made with crying even I can prove this, Please dont think that Govt is wrong first we are wrong hope we will think for the prosperity of our country

nommi007

Citizen
I have written 100% truth humara dil keh sakta ha kay yeh ghalt hai laikn humara Zameer nahi admit karay ga because every 1 knows he is wrong for his country no one is sincere I can prove it & give the open challenge to come and talk with me on this issue, Kindly save Pakistan we can save if we people do the combine effort.

A

Admin

Well yet i don't agree :)
nommi007 said:
I have written 100% truth humara dil keh sakta ha kay yeh ghalt hai laikn humara Zameer nahi admit karay ga because every 1 knows he is wrong for his country no one is sincere I can prove it & give the open challenge to come and talk with me on this issue, Kindly save Pakistan we can save if we people do the combine effort.

G

Hye,
I dont agree. i am not choor,i am a person who want to give tax to govt i want to see pakistan beautiful,but who is paying else,where is ruleand law Bloody Ideots Police cankill any body and there is no justice who ic responsible awaam ya Govt.These kind of things people see around and then they say in this country life is only for powerful so they say by hook are crook earn money becoz govt is all time remained currupt where did they inverst.All international Instutions like Telecom/Tv channels everything is becoz of local awaam and foreign help What pakistan govt did for us except One Motorway by nawaz.
Indians and pakistanis have no diferensce in people i been in indian people they are also same ideots like ours jahils in jahils (uneducated) but their govt had potential now where are they from zero to hero in last 8 years.
We Do not have Ebay/Paypal service available here who is responsible for this Bloody Ideot GOVT. if i was looking to launch a E biz i have trouble who is doing anything GoVT
No police reforms i think poilce should be institution should be closed in pakistan becoz its failed people come from lower beground and think now its their heir and run as they like becoz no body checks them.

Scams/Frauds/Robbery/Killing/Snatching/work-rapes/Police cutody killing/Unjust.
Who is responsibleTHE BLOODY GOVERMENT my brother
everywhere there are bad people even in london Black people can stab u just for one mobile but police have POWER in every 5 min i see police cars running around /helicoptor above with them,Upon one complain as i did with in 1 min:20 sec i had 3 police cars on just mobile stolen case.

So brother those people are in ur cabinet nad Govt who have degrees in killings
like One balochi cebinet member who became memeber of parliament after saying few days b4 on tv that this is our tradition to kill PUT/alive girls in the killing hell.jaisa keh unhon nay zinda girls zameen main daba dein.
MQM the killers leading the country.PPP who say kashmiris are terrorist and killing innocents in NWFP.
2nd where there is nolaw their everybody try to snatch from other i say make the law and implement then u can say who is choor if u dont provoide the way to choors to operate then choori would be finish.
somehow i have no hope of anything from these major parties.

MANNNNN GOVT HAS THE FAULT its govt responsibility to punish those black sheeps who live in our society (implement law by force like others) then we will think about pakistan. No justice mean no place to live
I would say support and votefor imran khan i love him he is intelect and powerful he can really change the fate of pakistan like Malaysian PM did in last 10 year now malaysia is in top list.

G

gOVT IS CHOOR NOT PEOPLE

Brother Listen who speak against people:

Check Govt websites:
1:Govt:::::: http://www.tourism.gov.pk
its bloody bullshit it has 100s of problem eventhough if u go to submit a complain on its one page their submit button does not work.Check it and tell me who is letting us taking us down on international level. who is ur tourism minister i called on his ph number which is availble in different private website but no body pick that up.
2:Govt :::: Your PIA is worst in world who to blame who is ur Travel minister
3:Govt :::: Your PTV is worst in pakistan even DR shahid masood tried to clean that mess he is been forced by your Govt to Give Resign WHO is UR InFORMATION MINISTER (sherry rehman)she put pressure on Great Dr shahid masod to not to highlight curruption cases in PTV and force him to resign .
4: Govt::: We will bring bullet train in 2008 sheikh rasheed (australians are given work for track where is he and where is that project: where is UR EX Train Minister sheikh raheed
5: Govt::: 2006 KARACHI water front a private project is been cancelled of 60 Billion Dollar (MQM) where is ur GOVT.That project could have made pakistan a next Dubai see on youtube. who is responsible GOVT ya AWAAM
Govt:::: Ur film industry is DEAD while indian movie goies in the world even english people watch that who is responsible GOVT ya AWAAM:

7 Police Murders and rapes,Curreption ,killing poor,whereis rule and law who is responsible to implement clean transparent rule and law GOVT ya AWAAM

aaj pakistan chall raha hai tau woh bhi Private awaam ki waja say from GEO tv to our EBIZ website are tiunned by private public so plz dont blame us .im in london pwople even dont know that pakistan is a country they feel no difference b/w pakistan and afghnistan iss bad image ka responsible kon hai and enevthough they feel india is powerful cuntry coz they see indian movies and their glamour iss image ka responsible kon hai .
kon yahan private company laye yahan justice hoi nahen hai. and eventhough aappkeh kuch kashmirie bhai jo 30 year ago yahan ayen hain pakistan say woh pakistan ko galain detain hai like u, they prefer and like indians but they have pakistani passport who is responsible (excluding AJK Mirpuries these are fine and good)

Public is not bad ur bloody govt has not given us proper transparemnt infrastructure:
Awam ka problem hai keh woh jahil hain majority thaswhy they dont know hwo they are choosing as they choosed CHOOOR today

nommi007

Citizen
Oh ho its nice to see a reply & that's a good reply but not convince able again as a uneducated person you sent all your blames on Govt because you are not ready to accept your fault as Pakistani nation you have directly said Govt is wrong, just think you are wrong what you have done for Pakistan, do you have make any development of your country in your entire life or passes all your life in Govt criticism, you have said Police is wrong who has made them wrong we people have made them wrong by giving them RISWATAIN either we are right or wrong we dont wait for the true result we dont think that Islam said TRUTH ALWAYS WINS IN THE END, but we give huge amount of RISWAT in any case either we are right or wrong in the path of TRUTH there are hurdles but at the end the winner is truth, in every office we want to get a contract we give money even from a peon to head, we have made them wrong, when they people as give them money then we will criticise them we dont think that we have made them wrong first we have to improve ourself then we can improve others. I dont think that MANGAI in Pakistan because we have enhance our needs, we buy and spent by seeing others we want a BUNGLAOW in DHA we want a luxerious mobile, we want a Luxierous car, we want to wear a brand name clothes, we want 500% profits for a thing then MANGAI will automaticaly rise the big point in MANGAI is we people want comfert dont want to work, we wants strike we dont think if we will strike against GOVT nothing will happen just we are doing our loss the politician who influence us for strike are only sitting in their homes and lead the innocent persons, these innocent person when dont work they didnt have money in their pockets then they will say MENGAI MENGAi, please think if we will criticise on GOVT and dont work by saying of Politicains who are against the GOVT we will destry our future, our children future, instead of criticism we have to work, we can solve our problems by our self not by critisim in our country we have all the things just we need a combine effort. Thanks.
I will again say I am talking on with complete facts & figures if any 1 want to talk on this issue most welcome.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
nommi007 said:
I am also a Pakistani & doing Business in Pakistan, I have judged that our Nation is wrong they haven't have any awareness what is right or what is wrong they can only say Govt is wrong Govt is wrong , Awam didnt see there mistakes, now at his moment we all are again saying Govt is wrong but here again we are wrong, Every one saying kay humara Sadar Zardari Chor ha, thats bso surprising but I am saying we all are CHOR (THIEFS) because non of us dont know how to do work with complete honesty, we didnt do business according to Islam says we just do business for maximum profits non others, for money we can even cut our brother even our father, we earn all for our needs not for our country, we are not ready to give any thing to our country than how the Pakistan will be prosperous none of us thinks kay Pakistan Kaisay TARAQI karay ga, we always thinks kay how we get a new Banglow, how we get a new car, how we get a new mobile but didnt think how we can make prosperous, Pakistan can be prosperous if our Nation want for this there is a need of combine effort of our people, work together with efforts not to blame on any 1, here we are to blame on any thing not to solve the problems, I think kay first humai apnay anadar dekhana chye hum sab mai aik CHOR ha jis ko nikalna paray ga, If we dont go on strikes dont help the Govt Opposition parties then we will work if we will work we will earn money then we will not cry for MANGAI MANGAI, these are just lame excusues nothing else, Humaray country mai itni MANGAI nahi ha jitni we people have made with crying even I can prove this, Please dont think that Govt is wrong first we are wrong hope we will think for the prosperity of our country

Hello nommi007,

Welcome to the forum. Aap ki post sey lagta hai, you are a very passionate Pakistani and want the change.

I am a Pakistani born, who lives in Canada. When I was in Pakistan, I was corrupt and dishonest. Iss sey mera matlab hai key mujhey chotey chotey kaam karwaney key liye rishwat aur sifarish ki zaroorat hoti thi, kyon key uss key bagair kaam karwana impossible tha. For example, to get a Shanakhti Card or Passport If you have 2000 rupees extra, you can get it done in a few hours, otherwise wait in the line for weeks or even months. That is how it used to be 12 years back, when I was there but I do not know how it is now. These are just small examples. Now the question is this, was I corrupt by choice? No! I was forced to be corrupt! There was no other way.
Another big example is the Traffic police. If they dont take rishwat, how can they survive with 5000 rupees paycheck?

Since I moved to Canada, I am the same corrupt Pakistani. Am I corrupt now? Absolutely not! I do not need sifarish or rishwat to get things done in Canada.
Now the BIG question is, why this cant be applied to Pakistan? Why cant Pakistan be the same?

The answer is: Rule of Law!

The system makes the people and rule of law makes the system. Jaisa system ho ga waisey loog hoon gey. Now I am in Canada and Im a hard working and honest Canadian like every person in Canada. No matter what nationality, creed or race they belong to. We all have to follow certain rules and If we dont, guess what? You get punished for it. Even the Prime minister of Canada has to answer to the Law. Every single person is answerable to someone.

That is where the problem lies for Pakistan. We need to bring rule of law in Pakistan. It is quite simple actually. If everyone is answerable to someone, including the president or prime minister? Would they be corrupt or wont do their jobs honestly? This is the very core of the system. Every leader and dictator of Pakistan has bent constitution and changed laws for their own benefits. Hence there is no law. Jo aata hai apna law banata, paisey loot ta hai aur chala jata hai.

An individual can not do anything. As we all know, majority of Pakistanis are unparh. They cant even think properly. Unn becharoon ka koi kasoor nahi.

Umeed ki kiran yeh hai key Pakistan ki tarikh mein pehlei martaba aik chief justice khara hoa hakamat key khilaf. He stood up and said, what the hell are you doing? You can do this, this is against the law! This has never happened before. For Pakistani people this is the first step. They need to fully support the chief justice and get him reinstated. They must put all their efforts and energy to bring him back. Once he is back, Inshallah Pakistan key liye kamyabian hi kamyabia likhi hein.

If chief justice was reinstated before the elections. Do you think Zardari would have been our president? No!

Zardari as a president would never want chief justice to be reinstated. woh aa gia, tu zardari jaye ga jail mein. He will ask him questions and take him to the court.

G

l Hye
Pakistan ki awaam utnikameeni hai jitni indian ya american .Go to america and face the raceist crime.Problem logon ka naheen i am a pakistani i never did any mistake in pakistan nor in UK im going right coz i have education . Point is if your goverment strict rule and law bana ke impose nahen karegi tau yah tau hota rahay ga bhai baat hai power say law enforce karwana everybody is blaming pakistani awaam. awwam ka koi kasoor nahenn unko knowledge nahen diya gaya govt didnot given them education ,govt did not stop them to do wrong thing, if one man take RISHWAT just make a law to put him behind the bar for 5years tab dekho pakistan say kaisay currept khatam hotay hain.
Our poeple need education and sazaa on crimes very very strict and see then pakistan would b a great country.every country has bad element even in UK as well but govt has the power to give them maximum panelty, on the roads checkup here of somebody found with knife or weapon what ever the reason is he will go to the jail for 2 years .Bhaii this is the way to clean the system.
Hamaray loogon ka kaam hai batain karna CRITISiZE karna and accept na karna as some of u are not accepting it.
PUT THE LAW WITH POWER then see who is bad and who is not WHO IS RESPONSIBLE THE GOVT.
Govt ka koi system hi nahen hai so hum tau sub crime karain gay as the bloody black sheeps say in our society and becoz of that hamain poray world main batain sunnana parti hai.
Bhai everyone want luxury life in UK or USA or Pakistan becoz Govt has the responsibility to RUN THE COUNTRY not individual.
Mittal in india is billionare .what he is doing for his people.NOTHING only GOVT has the right to protect feed and educate awaam.
HUM NAY KOI THEEKA NAHEN LIYA HAI pakistan ka.if u say its us then gimme govt in ONE month I iwll clean the Rapist police officers/bribers /illegal land occupational groups / i will kill these poeple on the roads and then see who does the wrong thing.

RULE IS RULE MAKE THE RULE /RUN THE COUNTRY or dont speak

RashidAhmed

Staff member
Siasat.pk Web Desk
Mere bhai

aap ne kaise keh dia k pakistani wrong hain

main aap ki iss baat se kisi hadh tak agree bhi hoon k pakistani wrong hain lakin yeh sirf hamare siasatdanon, beaurocrates ki hadh tak because yeh 2 hee aise log hain jo mulk ko chalaa sakte hain agar yeh fail ho jayen to saara nizaam fail hai. baaqi awaam ko naa ghaseetain.

mulk ya adaare wohi taraqi karte hain jin k adaare aur management strong hon, agar maali hee apne bagh se phool tore gaa to baaqi se aap kia umeed rakhte hain, iss liye behtar hai k yeh log sudhar jayen.

main samjhta hoon k jo siasat daan karte hain wo awam nahin chahti, jaise america ne afghanistan , iraq par hamla kia thaa pakistani govt ne america ki help ki, pakistani nahin chahte the k hum afghanista k khilaaf koi kadam uthain. issi tarah mehangai, terrorism awam nahin chahti.

aap pakistan main hain to aap jaante hain k mahangai kis kadar ho gai hai, aik banda jo Rs.250 mazdoori leta thaa aaj bhi uss ki yeh haalat hai, jabke mahangai 200% barh gai hai aur logon ki tankhwahah 200% nahin barhi.

agar mulk ko chalaana hi to leadership achi honi chahiye jo rules of law par amal karwana janti ho. jo corrupt logon ka ihtisaab kare, jo aisa system banaye jis se awam ko faida ho.

• aap khud batain jab se pakistan bana hai awam ko kia mila, Qaid-e-Azam ko 1 saal mil, wo fot ho gaye,
    liaqat ali khan saazish ka nishaana ban gay,
    ch. mohammad ali aaya jis ne saare system ka satianaas kar dia,
    phir ghaddar mir sadiq ka parrpota sikandar mirza aaya jis ne bhi mulk k saath barra burra salook kia,
    phir ayub khan jaisa dictator aaya jis ne saazish karke fatima jinnah ko harwaya aur 8 saal mulk par musallat raha,
    phir yahya khan aaya jis ne mulk k 2 tukde kar diye,
    phir bhutto aaya jis ki kuch policies achi theen, lakin usse bhi iqtidaar ka nasha charh gia.
    phir zia-ul-haq aaya jis ne hamare mulk main drugs, isleha aam kar dia aur MQM jaisi terrorist jamaat paida kar di, jo kisi bhi waqt karachi ka sakoon barbaad karne ki salahiat rakhti hai,
    phir benazir aaye jis k dor main corruption bohat ziada hui aur usse ishaq khan ne chalne naa dia,
    phir nawaz sharif aaya jis ki policies kuch achi theen, lakin uss ne bhi benazir k taraqiati kaam band karwa diye,
    phir benazir aayee, phir corruption hui aur zardari aur uss k saathion ne khoob mulk ko loota
    phir nawaz sharif aaya jo sirf 2 saal se bhi kam chalaa
    phir musharraf aaya jis ne to Q league aur MQAM ko saath milaaya, uss k dor main mehangai hui, khudkush dhamake hue, uss ne shaukat aziz ko prime minister banaya jis k stock exchange scandal aam hain, musharraf k dor main hee sugar mil scandal, aataa scandal, cement scandal, stock exchange scandal aam hue aur waziron ki shah kharchian aam huin, beauracy ne musharraf ki ful suppor ki aur mulk ko noch noch kar khate rahe.
    phir zardari sahib aaye woh bhi koi acha kaam nahin kar rahe, tax ration 15% kar di hai, mehangai karna shiroo kar di, IMF se karze lena shiroo kar diye.

bhai! jo kamzor hota hai uss ko sab lataarte hain, pakistani awam kamzor hai jo kuch nahin kar sakti, agar woh ihtejaaj karti hai to usse maara jaata hai, unn k liye problem kharri ki jaati hain.

G

Re: Pakistani Nation is GREAT

this nation is great jin ko
zardari and salman taseer jaisay loogon nay loota hai aur phir bhi un keh zum keh bawajood zinda hai aur kal koi koi achi hope hai woh koom great hai
My few brothers said
pakistani are not bad they dont do anything for pakistan
Brothers i born in pakistan i spent my life in UK i was clean there and here.
HOW CAN I INVEST INUR COUNTRY WHERE A GREAT GEO NETWORK is not safe daily blacksheep people like salman taseer jaisay loog unko ban kar detay hain kabhi karachi aur kabhi lahore GEO PAKISTANI RUN KARTAY HAIN TAX DATAY HAIN /SACH BOLTAY HAIN/Haimain jobain deti hain economy per postive effect kartey hain uski waja sayloog appko jantay hai usko koi safety nahen tau wahan main kaisay invest kar sakta haun.
PPP PM is (MA in Currupt)
ppp governor punjab (salman taseer) is PHD is Curruption/Masters in ayaashi (ladki bazi) and double Degrees in illigalland occupation.where do i go my brother i feel security happiness business profits in here in pakistani cummunity no body is bad what can i do in pakistan
GEO loses millions of dollars when their transmision gets blocked and govt is doing nothing even govt people do itlike salman taseer>
i say that if u put this bastard salman taseer naked on the road and kill him and people like it then i would feel opennes in investing in pakistan
i hope only hope in IMRAN KHAN and none other.

G

PAKISTANI NATION IS GREAT

we have few people who are jahils and bastards and vote for currept poeple like asif zaradri
BUT
who build nations THE GOVT not awaam
CHINA GOVT was great took initiative today 2nd world power
MALAYSIA GOVT took stand eliminate currupt police nad poiltitians and today they are great
INDIA has same people like us even more jahils and poors then ours but GOVT put them into developed nation category they are in G20 where r they who we hadcompetition with in just 7 years they went on sky
KIll the bloody bastards like
MUSHARAF (RED MOSQUE innocents kill) plus 0.6 Billion dollar curruption alone.
ZARDARI (ppp) (3 Billion dollars only in 3 years ) record progress
SALAMAN TASEER (ppp) (Innocent killings on jails/0.8 Billion dollar/AYASHI ladki bazi/illegal
land occupation)
CHAUDRIES (Floor/cement/steel open scams and curruption Plus (RED MOSQUE)
SHEIKH RASHEED Curruption/fruadster/ (Red MOSQUE)
ALTAF BHAI (PHD IN EVERTHING ) Terrorist

bluesky

Citizen
Dear Brothers

I think k awan is innocent. Humaray saray hukamran are jageerdaar hain in industrialists hain. yeh khud dunia ke best universities sai education letay hain apnay bachoon ko bhee wahan bejhtay hain.Lakin awan k liay yeh education aam nahi kartay because they know k agar awam ko education mil gai tou in ke politics khatam hai.Isi liay inhoon nai awam ko apna ghulam bana k rakha hai.

But the Chief Justice Iftikhar Ch k aik inkar nai poori quam ko hila k rakh dia hai or media bhe is waqat sath hai i think yeh change start honay ka door hai. Aik instant main tou nahi but in near next 5 to 10 years yahan great change aanay wali hai i feels.

yeh sab chamchay like salman taseer, zardari, fazal-ur-rehman sab k sab kick out hon gai screen sai. Next election agar free and fair ho gai tou ppp, ANP, MQM, PML-Q, JUI sab screen out ho jain ge,

Yahan awam ka qasoor nahi hai asal problem yahan lack of leadership hai.Jis ke waja sai aisay choor are there in government. or Pakistan k sab problem ka aik he solution hai independence juducial system which can lead the pakistan towards progress.

nommi007

Citizen
A very nice views of people to save their faults, I am 100% confirm that when the next Govt comes you people will again write the same comments about Govt, you are not admitting your faults the people who are writting Zardari & Salman Taseer is Chor, dont think where they have seen them to loot, app jo kam bhi kartay ho I am 100% sure cant do it with honesty I am also doing Business here I first say I am Chor, If I am admitting I am Chor than how can I say this to other Hum sab daily aisay kam kartay hain jo kisi Chor say kam nahi, sirf humara Zameer mar chuka ha because we dont want to accept truth, only we can criticise cant do any productive thing for the country, Boss when Chief Justice will be on truth we have given a strong support at the moment he is using people if he is sincear then he thinks of the poor people for his strikes he cant get there daily wages, from the back of Justice every politican will bear if the Justice can do justice then because now he cant because Mr Nawaz Shareef is only using him for his next Election, Nawaz Shareef forgot when he kicked out MR Justice Sajad Ali Shah, I admit that all politican looted Pakistan but if we will be awareful than we dont need them for the prosperity of the country we can save them, one of my brother said Geo is right they only creat blunders, they only work for the rising of channel on the talk shows give only an exaple where they give you the solution they only came 3 persons they fight with each other after an hour the hosts ask the time has got ended so we are going to finish this they dont need to solve problems they just want a Msala talk, please be aware that when ever will prosperous this will be our effort but in this effort no criticism, kindly forget past consentrate on Present & Future by our effort, unity & hardwork not by criticsm, because criticsm didnt give any thing, this makes our destination far & far.

G

pagal ho yeh pagal kom ha jo sach na suna chati ha na bardast ker sakti ha ghalti to tasleem kabi karain ge he nahi, kun kay her banda yaha mujrim ha jis ko jaisay moka milta ha kuch na kuch ker dalta ha bahi yeh log murda ho chukay hai kin kay sath matha martay ho mai ap ke bat ko tasleem karta ho pehlay awam chor aor phir hakumat yeh kabi nahi sudhar saktay apna kam to karna nahi inho nay bas khamian nikalwa lo in say, khamia nikal saktay hai lakin sudhar nahi saktay in khamio ko aray apnay undar kay achay insan ko jagao takay taraqi ker sakai hum log

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
Janab you can be right k jis ko mauqa na mila.But kahin na kahin tou yeh silsila stop hona agar hum aisay he kehtay rahay or sochtya rahay tou it is not possible to stop such things.

Nation has a great potentional just need proper person who can lead us in excellent way.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
BlackRock said:
Janab you can be right k jis ko mauqa na mila.But kahin na kahin tou yeh silsila stop hona agar hum aisay he kehtay rahay or sochtya rahay tou it is not possible to stop such things.

Nation has a great potentional just need proper person who can lead us in excellent way.

I absolutely agree with BlackRock. We can't just keep talking negative and do nothing. Most of us can only criticize. Kuch kartey tu hein nahi. Go out and join Tehrik e Insaaf and Help Pakistan

nommi007

Citizen
Boss we don't need any politician at the moment we need a common man at this moment who must be from us who knows our problems, now its time we can lead Pakistan with our potential efforts, at the moment no1 from nation can trust on any politician, any 1 of you come in front we will join you & InshAllah you will be the 1 who can save Pakistan, because Pakistan needs the common person not the politician.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
nommi007 said:
Boss we don't need any politician at the moment we need a common man at this moment who must be from us who knows our problems, now its time we can lead Pakistan with our potential efforts, at the moment no1 from nation can trust on any politician, any 1 of you come in front we will join you & InshAllah you will be the 1 who can save Pakistan, because Pakistan needs the common person not the politician.

Nommi007, Why don't you tell us, what a simple man like me need to do to help Pakistan to get out of this mess? What an individual can actually do?

leader

Citizen
You have raised a good question that , yaa really tell us how a common man become the leader in our system suggest any way

nommi007

Citizen
Boss here we are to discuss the problems, we are all in a same plateform, we have same problems, same values, from here we can rise the person its so easy we can choose any of the person introduce them with the persons we know we can make a very strong plateform through this only we need an initial step if you are capable then come I will try my best to support you and influence the people about you but atleast we have the trust on the person that he will speak our voice will solve our problems will awake us because we all are common persons, you can if you have positive thinking you have the ability all will support you just chose whom you think better first of all we will start from internet & from our surroundings then we will automaticaly to the heart of people InshAllah, just think you might have better idea than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.