Pakistani Law and judicial system

Saad Saadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
10424302_818283444858173_7394483122799690745_n.jpg

alas_justice

MPA (400+ posts)
[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica]
Narrated Um Salama:
Allah's Apostle said, "I am only a human being, and you people (opponents) come to me with your cases; and it may be that one of you can present his case eloquently in a more convincing way than the other, and I give my verdict according to what I hear. So if ever I judge (by error) and give the right of a brother to his other (brother) then he (the latter) should not take it, for I am giving him only a piece of Fire." (See Hadith No. 638, Vol. 3).
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Zameen

MPA (400+ posts)

Narrated Um Salama:
Allah's Apostle said, "I am only a human being, and you people (opponents) come to me with your cases; and it may be that one of you can present his case eloquently in a more convincing way than the other, and I give my verdict according to what I hear. So if ever I judge (by error) and give the right of a brother to his other (brother) then he (the latter) should not take it, for I am giving him only a piece of Fire." (See Hadith No. 638, Vol. 3).

According to this Hadith , PML-N took fire of Hell by taking this JC decision in to their favour as they know elections were not fair.

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
gutter main reh kar laakh naha lo..... gandgi saaf nahi hoti.... iss system ko system main reh ker sahi kerne ka kehne walon ke munh per kalak mali jaay ....or iss system ko ukhaar ker bahir phainka jaay.....

magar ye kere kon.... ke qaum bhi to aisi hi hai jaisi hakoomat, adlia or ashrafia....