Pakistani Islam

tajammulali

Councller (250+ posts)
Mashallah do-nt laugh at him.He is admireing Pakistan.We must be proud of ourself and our nation.We should be proud of them [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [rasheed] [altaf] [fazl] [rehman-malik] [musharaf] [zardari] [fozia] [taseer]

tari_sk4u

Citizen
Mujahid said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rXX9plWDX0[/video]

He think that he is following islam..ask him that do his long hairs are like "Sunnat" his hairs are lower then neck..and about the wedding example, yes there are some people who are not practicing islam.but how dare he can say that every body in pakistan is like that..if according to him he is a good muslim then why should'nt he stop them or atleast tell them that it is wrong..does Sunnat says that while preaching u act like dancing...did our prophet(PBUH) do this...so it is very easy to be a critic...and what u want to say by putting this video on this forum. wen know that there are some people who are doing this. but every body is not like that..

ikhlaq

tari_sk4u said:
[quote="haris_samiullah":nsjv9fo3]Its hard to accept, but whatever he said is harsh and bitter TRUTH....

What is TRUTH, that every body in pakistan is not practicing islam?[/quote:nsjv9fo3]

Uss ka islam jesa b jo b hai but palmists, weddings and Darga's k baray main uss ny jo b kaha .. This is a big TRUTH. whatever he is saying, nobody can deny that !!!! ye Sach hai .. aik karwa sach aur aik talakh haqeeqat.......... koi manay ya na manay ! Although this is not about one individual but, all the same, this is an overall outlook of our society. Isn't it..

MPA (400+ posts)
hez absolutely right... its not just pakistan where its happnin. u can c it in india & bangladesh aswl.... its important 2 understand that he is not talkin in political aspect but he is tellin da understanding of the ppl about islam in the region

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
taha said:
???? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??

Haan!! in molana "Taha" sahib say pehlay fatwa lay lia karo yaaaaarrrrrrr......
:P

But... anywayzzzzzz..... molana sahib farma sahi rahay hain... and did u see the questioner face??? shakal say hi takhreeb kaar lag raha ha.. Pakistan k khilaaf question kar k kesa muskura raha tha.... hindu takhreeb kaar....

TJ

G

takjhank said:
taha said:
???? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??

Haan!! in molana "Taha" sahib say pehlay fatwa lay lia karo yaaaaarrrrrrr......
:P

But... anywayzzzzzz..... molana sahib farma sahi rahay hain... and did u see the questioner face??? shakal say hi takhreeb kaar lag raha ha.. Pakistan k khilaaf question kar k kesa muskura raha tha.... hindu takhreeb kaar....

TJ

?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ????? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??
??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???????? ?? ???????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bitter TRUTH...May Allah's Mercy be on him and May Allah preserve him...I think He is a revert but still better than alotta muslims(including me)....May Allah Accept all of us,....Aamin

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
First of all we all should understand that Mr. Abdul Raheem Green has not said that there are no muslims in Pakistan, rather he said that Pakistan should not be considered as an islamic country because there are 100 and 1000 of things are being practiced by muslims which has no base in Islam.... and that is why we are in such a mess::::::

And the most dangerous thing is SHIRK.....which is now a days spreading like termite.... just have a look:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp6IJRZ_xZc&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCCwzC7fUcs&feature=related[/video]

There are more disturbing video clips on youtube... which i think can be searched if someone wants....

May Allah keep our iman intact and May He save us from shirk.....

C

commander

We have to accept it, that there are few people in Pakistan who are practicing Islam in its real spirit.

Who have practicing many thing in our society that are not accordance with Islam.

Zum-Zum

Voter (50+ posts)
salamz my brothers and sisters
Mr. Green is absolutely right
someone mentioned something about his hair....bro there is nothing wrong with his hair even they r below his neck
and if issue is related to Islam
i think we should accept the fact
i love to listen few ppl talking about Islam
Ahmed Deedat
Zakir Naik
Doc. Israr Ahmed
Doc. Ghulam Murtaza(late)
Abdul Raheem Green
yasir Fazaga
Tariq Jameel
absolutely amazing guyz
so much of knowledge about Deen without screeching different sects