Pakistan or Mini-Pakistan ..Who do you think needs a martial law type?

Pragmatic

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Karachi needs Patriotic Generals like Naseer-ul-Allah Babar..

BASHIR HUSSAIN AZAD, CHITRAL

Apropos Altaf Hussain's marathon speech on martial law and feedback plus reaction on the speech, I have a very humble suggestion to offer. I do agree with MQM leader that martial law is the only answer to the current situation in Pakistan. Altaf Hussain and his followers will agree with me that Karachi is mini-Pakistan and Karachi also has got the same problems, i.e. economic recession, target killing, massive corruption etc etc. My friends will bear me out if I am wrong, Karachi got these problems in 1983 when Gen. Ziaul Haq trained and equipped MQM as a terrorist group. Therefore I suggest that Altaf Hussain's proposal of martial law may be accepted for mini-Pakistan, Karachi not for a short period, but for at least 27 years i.e. the present age of MQM, so that Karachi gets rid of violence, massive corruption, target killings, economic crisis and social hatred. The present cadre of generals will take at least 27 years i.e. the period, to eliminate these evils from Karachi, which was taken by the cronies of a former general to spread in mini-Pakistan.

http://www.thepost.com.pk/LetNews.aspx?dtlid=259685&catid=4

JewayPakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree with you 100%.MQM has plan to make Karachi free port.The indian agenda should not be allowed to be implemented.Karachi is our (Pakistan) city not MQM's

sysman8

Councller (250+ posts)
Karachi needs Patriotic Generals like Naseer-ul-Allah Babar..

BASHIR HUSSAIN AZAD, CHITRAL

Apropos Altaf Hussain's marathon speech on martial law and feedback plus reaction on the speech, I have a very humble suggestion to offer. I do agree with MQM leader that martial law is the only answer to the current situation in Pakistan. Altaf Hussain and his followers will agree with me that Karachi is mini-Pakistan and Karachi also has got the same problems, i.e. economic recession, target killing, massive corruption etc etc. My friends will bear me out if I am wrong, Karachi got these problems in 1983 when Gen. Ziaul Haq trained and equipped MQM as a terrorist group. Therefore I suggest that Altaf Hussain's proposal of martial law may be accepted for mini-Pakistan, Karachi not for a short period, but for at least 27 years i.e. the present age of MQM, so that Karachi gets rid of violence, massive corruption, target killings, economic crisis and social hatred. The present cadre of generals will take at least 27 years i.e. the period, to eliminate these evils from Karachi, which was taken by the cronies of a former general to spread in mini-Pakistan.

http://www.thepost.com.pk/LetNews.aspx?dtlid=259685&catid=4

nice try to kill people of Karachi but tum logon ki yeh khuahish Inshallah kabhee poori nahee hogi chahe kitni hi shetanian karlo

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
بات تو تمہاری دل کو لگتی ہے

Karachi needs Patriotic Generals like Naseer-ul-Allah Babar.

Are you kidding me?

:13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13:

بات تو تمہاری دل کو لگتی ہے

(hmm)(hmm)(hmm)(hmm)(hmm)(hmm)(hmm)(hmm)(hmm)

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
a hugeeeee ? ...plz answer
how can just few number of people(politicians) make gerneral population(nearly 18 crore) a fulltime ULLU?

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
The things are getting out of hand with these target killing, this got to stop.
I do not how, but innocent people are being killed.
What is wrong with the leadership of Karachi,
Karachi is in Pakistan not the other-way around.

Pragmatic

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Night Hawk it won't stop because all this lawlessness is due to prevailing system and politician are also stake holders in it.