Overseas Pakistani Woman Grills Imran Khan on Corona Funding

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Typical PTI paranoias. I just posted what BBc urdu service legend shafi naqi jami posted. Neither of them are me or my relatives.
I caught you before with a BBC lie? and you keep on doing it over and over again
Surely you deserve 100 jootay and 100 piyaaz shujauddin al-kazaab?? x 100
Please tell us when you are tired and we will give you 100 Onions.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Typical PTI paranoias. I just posted what BBc urdu service legend shafi naqi jami posted. Neither of them are me or my relatives.

So what was the reason which made this woman complaint about deaths in USA when no one can move. Extreme times. Why she thinks Pak embassy could do anything- when nothing is happening?

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I caught you before with a BBC lie? and you keep on doing it over and over again
Surely you deserve 100 jootay and 100 piyaaz shujauddin al-kazaab?? x 100
Please tell us when you are tired and we will give you 100 Onions.
I don’t recall you substantiating your opinions with any credible sources. I on the other hand always post sources, links etc. BBC is worlds top broad cast. Your personal opinions are no where close to BBC status.

Saboo

Please no la’anat and no Gali. I request to keep this thread clean.
خدا کی لعنت جھوٹوں پر ہے ناں شجا الدین؟
ہاہا تمہیں کیوں تکلیف ہے اگر جھوٹے نہیں ہو؟
پس ثابت ہوا تم جھوٹے ہو شجا الدین ال کذاب!
? x 100......?

Saboo

I don’t recall you substantiating your opinions with any credible sources. I on the other hand always post sources, links etc. BBC is worlds top broad cast. Your personal opinions are no where close to BBC status.
Lying again you "Scum of this Earth"? Did not BBC lied and you quoted that JKT and all others in Sugar Mafia belong to PTI and forgot to mention other mafia from other parties?
You knew very well the truth and still lied you Em Effing Kazaab?
You surely desreve 100 jootay and 100 piyaaz!
? x100........?

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Were you born that stupid or just grew up to become one? Overseas Pakistanis are also citizens of the countries where they live in most cases especially the ones in US, Canada, Great Britain etc. What's the point you are trying to make by posting a dumb lady's bashing which makes zero sense. At least before posting to make some more haram money, use your common sense which I know is a task to impossible for a patwari but give it a shot. It doesn't hurt a bit ... maybe a bit pressure on the knees but I am sure you can manage. So now Pakistan's government is responsible for US Citizens who are suffering from Corona and being taken care of by the US Govt. Only a patwari can come up with this logic.

Zaidi Qasim

Well, that is what exactly I said in another thread where the Pakistani Canadian made a thread of how the PIA gouging to give him the ticket on a flight which is ready to leave Pakistan . The Pottyheads are always talk about overseas Pakistanis and how their money is helping Pakistan foreign Exchange. Chunda , Chunda Chunda. However, when some of those overseas Pakistani got stuck in to a difficult situation , they got nothing to do with them . I guess these hypocrites only love Dollars coming to Pakistan . Lanatti . Can't even feel sympathetic o those who are stuck in Pakistan and can't leave without paying them bundles.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)

Oh really. If BBC is such a big player then what stops it from speaking about atrocities in Kashmir and India?

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, that is what exactly I said in another thread where the Pakistani Canadian made a thread of how the PIA gouging to give him the ticket on a flight which is ready to leave Pakistan . The Pottyheads are always talk about overseas Pakistanis and how their money is helping Pakistan foreign Exchange. Chunda , Chunda Chunda. However, when some of those overseas Pakistani got stuck in to a difficult situation , they got nothing to do with them . I guess these hypocrites only love Dollars coming to Pakistan . Lanatti . Can't even feel sympathetic o those who are stuck in Pakistan and can't leave without paying them bundles.
Rightly pointed out Sir, shameful but true!

Husaink

I request you all to please stay civilized and restrain from obscenities and swearing. Galam Galoch nahi kerni please !
شجا دینیا تم ساری دنیا کی جھوٹ اور گند یہاں پوسٹ کرو اور کوئی تمہیں جواب نہ دے ایسا ہوگا نہیں تم کوئی بھی چول مارو گے رد عمل آئے گا اسلئے جوتے کھانے کا پورا موڈ بنا کر آیا کرو

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
not a single Canadian value in you. Foul mouthed and aggressive that's what u r !
If you are canadian or american, then why the heck u crying for?
You are sitting in ur own country then, so should be treated like them, same like u were happy when they were treating u like them in normal situation.

Saboo

not a single Canadian value in you. Foul mouthed and aggressive that's what u r !
It is also a Canadian value to "Treat it like shit when you see shit!"....like YOU! ?
PS: The mask I am wearing is not because of crona, but because of you, you piece of
shit!...?
Haha did you ever notice shujauddin that every time you ride a bus, all other riders exit the bus at next stop?....? Aur bechara bus driver sab utartay musafron ko hasrat bhi nigahon se dekhta rehtay hay.?
Now here is your daily quota....? x 100......?