Our Dear Brother PAKISTAN ARMY CAPTAIN BILAL SHAHEED...

sheazy50

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Your heart cry when you see that Brothers Like Dear Capt Bilal are serving our motherland Pakistan to kept it clean from fassadis and Our Corrupt Politicans are fighting for the Power and money forgeting the nation behind.....

Lets work for our great motherland Pakistan.

shahzeb3211

Voter (50+ posts)
AOA
brother God help up and our lovely country Pakistan also.
Pak Army Zinda bad
Pakistan Zinda bad

Last edited:

sheazy50

If everybody make a promise to join any department in the Governement Army,Police,Doctor,Engineer,Judicery,Politics we all should be honest Because we are muslims and Pakistan got Freedom on the name of LA ILAHA ILLALAH.
Then we can bring Our Motherland Pakistan on the Top of the World.
Make that spirit and then you will feel heart satisfaction....

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
my blessing for him and also regards to you Billal,

if any one will read from the family, let me know if i could do any thing for the family,

please write me

[email protected]

wasla m

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A true Shaheed who gave life for the country, May Allah Bless their Souls aur In Shaheedon Ko Hazaron Salam.
But then we devalue the blood of these Shaheeds when we call BB Shaheed and Murtaza Bhutto Shaheed, who died not for our country for her lust for power.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@imrankhan0,

First of all get your f... fact right, Captain Bilal gave his life on a UN duty in Africa.
90,000 or tain rape you seem to be one the result of such incident.
15,000 muhajir shaheed - MQM still sitting in Army's lap, Randi Party Jo Bi Ayay Ga, Us Kay Sath Gayay Gi

If there are any misgivings we blame two Baighrat MOHAJIR GENERALS - Zia and Musharraf not the army

ainda please apnay alfazon par qaboo rakhna - Tum Kaya Karachi Kay Sector Kay Incharge Ho?

Last edited by a moderator:

active4pk

Voter (50+ posts)
We are proud of BILAL....
I don’t post much but it was touching my heart.... i don’t support any party as i think politics is business. Bilal shaheed who had great life ahead, gave his life for motherland. I support army as these people take bullet for their duty and for greatest cause. Not like politicians who just throw poor innocent people on road to fight for them so that they can live in big palaces. What Bilal family will get few medals and of course a great respect and honour from people like me. Benazir was no doubt a great leader, also shaheed but her family in return was awarded highest position in Pakistan plus all corruption cases by her be-loving husband almost cleared now. No one can prove now. Nawaz sharif on the other hand waiting for his turn so that he can extend his family empire... so all this is for money and family business and same for other parties.
No one immediate in my family is in army so this is not the reason for me supporting army. I support people like Bilal and poor people in whole Pakistanis... whether they belong to any part of Pakistan... i support them. Not on the basis as muhajir, balouchi, punjabi, pathan, sindhi. I’m first Pakistani and Pakistani and Pakisatan..... and least Punjabi.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
@Active

Very well said. Such cowards do not have guts to go and fight for Pakistan but how bad it is they cannot even say nice words to those who gave their lives for our future! A future of free nation! Look at Palestine, Kashmir and ect who are still hoping that somebody will come to save them.

sheazy50

Sorry Brothers and Sisters just to confirm that Captain Bilal Zafar Abbasi was martyerd in Operation RAH E HAQ not in Africa.

sheazy50

first of all get your f... Fact right, captain bilal gave his life on a un duty in africa.
90,000 or tain rape you seem to be one the result of such incident.
15,000 muhajir shaheed - mqm still sitting in army's lap, randi party jo bi ayay ga, us kay sath gayay gi

if there are any misgivings we blame two baighrat mohajir generals - zia and musharraf not the army

ainda please apnay alfazon par qaboo rakhna - tum kaya karachi kay sector kay incharge ho?

i am really sorry but plz geog and imrankhano this is not a place for fighting or blaming each other for making sure if behnazir was martyred or not the difference is that behnazir was politican and cap bilal was ssg commondo who was martyerd in operation in swat not in africa.
we all know that politicans are all corrupt and lie but maybe this time when she came her intention was purly for to work for greater pakistan.
so instead of blaiming each other get united and work for the beloved madina e sani pakistan.... Because cap bilal and bb both died for good cause of pakistan.

Haider2332

Mashallah... How fortunate he is that his life was used for Pakistan. May Allah bless him with Jannat.

Pak Army Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

imrankhan0

i am really sorry but plz geog and imrankhano this is not a place for fighting or blaming each other for making sure if behnazir was martyred or not the difference is that behnazir was politican and cap bilal was ssg commondo who was martyerd in operation in swat not in africa.
we all know that politicans are all corrupt and lie but maybe this time when she came her intention was purly for to work for greater pakistan.
so instead of blaiming each other get united and work for the beloved madina e sani pakistan.... Because cap bilal and bb both died for good cause of pakistan.

mera kehnay ka bhi yahi maqsad tha, ke agar aap aisi baat karain gay to or bhi karain gay.

now where are the moderators, who are so quick to merghe two threads but when there is such type of language being used they have nothing against it.

kashah

pls forgive me for saying this this army for rent , idonot think anybody working for this army is a shaheed , they work for the dollars and ponds they are for hire,they go to highist bidder

imrankhan0

pls forgive me for saying this this army for rent , idonot think anybody working for this army is a shaheed , they work for the dollars and ponds they are for hire,they go to highist bidder

u r in big trouble now, havent u realised this site is full of military men. u'll probably be banned, see u in a month.

bitter_reality

Its a pity that he died fighting his own country men. I would have been very proud of him if he were fighting some enemy country like India. Young fella got wasted and died for nothing.