Opposition leaders' meeting with COAS and APC takeaways

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
says the "man" who made his mom and sister dance on tunes of DJ Butt for 100 + days in D-Chowk in search of 35 puncture ?

Says the Chutiya who was watching the TV 24/7 so as not to miss any action. Pathetic mindset. U MUST BE A PATWARRI!?

Abhi toh putar tumhaari Maryam bhi nache gi- sub kay samnay. Yeh alag baat hai key tum uss kay naachnay koh bhi political move samjhtay ho!!!

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Take a look at the picture of APC and you will see that Calibri queen and her uncle were clearly sitting feet away from the rest of the gathered group. Why? Non-verbal behavior says they consider themselves far above the crowd and are there only because they have no choice.

Self imposed mandatory family social distancing!

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Every kid of Pakistan knows that who is now running the country....................tu nay nahe manna tou na mann............koi zabardasti nahi

Thanks to Imran Niazi's extra ordinary blunders after blunders, establishment is on the back foot and Nawaz just tried to seize the moment !

Iron3.jpg

Will_Bite
Amigo, I know you break out in a cold sweat and start shaking whenever anyone mentions Siddiqui Jan, so I will spare you and instead post klasra’s take on the meeting between COAS and opposition/govt members

Long and short of it is, that 4 days before all of them were saying establishment should not interfere, shahbaz and bilawal were asking establishment to interfere and help them with thier legal cases!

Unfortunately for them COAS said no, and throughly embarrassed them further. So not only is establishment still standing fully behind current govt, but they are not least bothered by the so called agitation by the opposition. (It’s another story that diesel is fuming about not having his speech televised and is already threatening to remove his support - but that’s another story)

Zardari also played a blinder by getting dumbass nawaz (not the sharpest tool in the box) to make the fiery speech while he presented PPP as the soft option.

I don’t what BS pmln social media is spouting and where you get your Mickey Mouse analysis from, But PDM is dead in the water. You’ll see the evidence of that in next few weeks.

Already I’m hearing pmln supporters saying why should they go for a dharna when nawaz himself is not coming back?

My sincere advise to you is don’t buy any popcorn, like last time it will remain unopened :)

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
t
Opposition and COAS meeting.
ISLAMABAD: Army Chief Gen Qamar Bajwa and head of the Inter-Services Intelligence Lt Gen Faiz Hameed had in a meeting with key opposition figures days before their multiparty conference counselled them to refrain from dragging the military into political issues, government ministers and opposition leaders disclosed on Monday.

The September 16 meeting was attended by about 15 opposition figures including Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly Shahbaz Sharif, Pakistan Peoples Party chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari, Jamaat-i-Islami emir Sirajul Haq, ANP’s Amir Haider Hoti, JUI-F’s Asad Mahmood, PML-N leaders Khawaja Asif and Ahsan Iqbal, PPP’s Senator Sherry Rehman and few government ministers.

The above news has been confirmed by many opposition members, who say that a meeting was held with the COAS, in which Shahhaz and Bilawal were present, among others.

Heres what the take aways from the APC seem to be so far.
1. APC was called by PPP, and was meant to 'show' Fazlurehman the hierarchy in the opposition benches. He was clearly told that his APCs dont have the same value as those called by PPP or PMLN, and that he is nothing without them. Messing up with his speech transmission was a part of the plan.
2. PMLN, as always, had a fissure, with the pro Nawaz segment tying their presence to Nawaz Sharif's speech.
3. After the meeting with COAS, PPP and pro-Shahbaz segment of PMLN decided to allow NS to launch his suicide attack. If there was any benefit, the whole opposition would benefit. If there was any fallback, it would only come to Nawaz Sharif. PPP and Shahbaz Sharif benches played it perfectly.
4. Based on NAwaz' speech, he has made it clear that he is not coming back, as he would clearly be subjected to the recently passed anti-army law.
5. Nawaz has also more or less admitted that he is not sick, and that his exile is an escape from justice.

I dont buy the notion that the meeting was in respect to Gilgit Baltistan, as there was no govt representative in the meeting. It was a straightforward message to these clowns to keep armed forces out of their rhetoric. And seems like the opposition agreed...but allowed PMLN to launch a broadside, in hopes of benefiting from both sides of the pitch.
Correction...there were three Govt representative...0ne federal minister, Ali Amin, secongd Law minister faroagh naseem, third foreign minister Shah mehmood quraishi...

sequencers

MPA (400+ posts)
I dont buy the notion that the meeting was in respect to Gilgit Baltistan, as there was no govt representative in the meeting. It was a straightforward message to these clowns to keep armed forces out of their rhetoric. And seems like the opposition agreed...but allowed PMLN to launch a broadside, in hopes of benefiting from both sides of the pitch.
It means that generals are passing urine in their pants which has now filled their boots. They don't want to be kicked on two fronts i.e. on the borders and in the country both.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It means that generals are passing urine in their pants which has now filled their boots. They don't want to be kicked on two fronts i.e. on the borders and in the country both.
Indians are equally welcome on this forum, even with their obscene absurdities.