Open challenge to MQM

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
GeoG said:
waleed1214 said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbpWPoWeG_g[/video]

ye hai MQM k thappay laganay ke siasat. issi liay to MQM aik seat se laakho vote lay ker qoumi record banati hai,
bhai ye to MQM ke ladies worker thi, aap khud sochiay k MQM k male worker kitney thappay lagatay ho gay.
agar her vote per finger print check kiay jaien, to rigging aur ye thappo ke siasat khatam ho sakti hai.
main eye witness hoo, karachi k cant public school ka, jaha per MQM k workers ne poorey staff ko yergamal bana lia, Mirza ikhtiar baig ke car per firing ke gai, even rocket launcher fire keya gaya, bahir ye chal raha tha aur andar thappay lag rahay thay, iss halqay se aaj tak MQM nahi jeeti thi, magar iss bar Khush bakht shujat sahiba ko jitwaya gaya,,, issi terhan Irfan Ullah khan Marwat k halqay main bhe hoowa, mahmoodabad k area main, waha bhe khoob thappay lagay,, Dr farooq sattar aakhir tak haar raha tha, magar thappo ne ussey jitwa dia.
MQM ka lyari aur kemari main itna asar wa rasookh nahi, werna waha bhe thappay laga ker PPP ko bhe shikist day dein,, ye wo sachaiya hein jo MQM walo ko dikhai dene k baad bhe ye be zameer log iss k khilaf awaz nahi uthatay.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Paki_Loyal said:
GeoG said:
waleed1214 said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbpWPoWeG_g[/video]

ye hai MQM k thappay laganay ke siasat. issi liay to MQM aik seat se laakho vote lay ker qoumi record banati hai,
bhai ye to MQM ke ladies worker thi, aap khud sochiay k MQM k male worker kitney thappay lagatay ho gay.
agar her vote per finger print check kiay jaien, to rigging aur ye thappo ke siasat khatam ho sakti hai.
main eye witness hoo, karachi k cant public school ka, jaha per MQM k workers ne poorey staff ko yergamal bana lia, Mirza ikhtiar baig ke car per firing ke gai, even rocket launcher fire keya gaya, bahir ye chal raha tha aur andar thappay lag rahay thay, iss halqay se aaj tak MQM nahi jeeti thi, magar iss bar Khush bakht shujat sahiba ko jitwaya gaya,,, issi terhan Irfan Ullah khan Marwat k halqay main bhe hoowa, mahmoodabad k area main, waha bhe khoob thappay lagay,, Dr farooq sattar aakhir tak haar raha tha, magar thappo ne ussey jitwa dia.
MQM ka lyari aur kemari main itna asar wa rasookh nahi, werna waha bhe thappay laga ker PPP ko bhe shikist day dein,, ye wo sachaiya hein jo MQM walo ko dikhai dene k baad bhe ye be zameer log iss k khilaf awaz nahi uthatay.

THIS VIDEO, I HAVE WATCHED IT MANY TIMES, NEVER SEE ANY EVIDENCE OF MQM INVOLVEMENT IN IT.

NOT NECESSARILY, ALL URDU SPEAKING WOMEN ARE FROM MQM. THEY COULD BE PPP, JI OR ANYONE.

THEY COULD BE FROM ANY PARTY. WHO KNOWS AND HOW WE CAN JUDGE THESE ARE MQM'S WORKERS.

BTW, if you people are happy that MQM is not popular in Karachi, then please remain be happy. If some Pakistani fellows feel good with this thinking, that's a nice one.

WHO CARES.............

waleed1214

MQM is popular in Karachi only have to accept that but believe me MQM fights election in LAHORE,it would be thier worst nightmare,ok try isb for instance it's a urdu speaking area too!!!

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
waleed1214 said:
MQM is popular in Karachi only have to accept that but believe me MQM fights election in LAHORE,it would be thier worst nightmare,ok try isb for instance it's a urdu speaking area too!!!

Right now , MQM has no chance in all PUNJAB

waleed1214

@Spartacus try ISLAMABAD too,here are also educated people like Karachi possess,they all say minus ALTAF HUSSAIN all is acceptable!!

Spartacus

waleed1214 said:
@Spartacus try ISLAMABAD too,here are also educated people like Karachi possess,they all say minus ALTAF HUSSAIN all is acceptable!!

I think they are afraid of you people that is why they are saying this to you people like this :)

MQM minus Altaf Hussain is NO MQM.

I was in Islamabad , there is one area called Karachi Flat , MQM may get some votes but this will not enough to get national seat.
MQM may help someone to win but MQM self can not win ISLAMABAD seat....:)

waleed1214

@Spartacus afraid of me lolx,what i don't collect bhatta,and you were in karachi company flats lolx,forget even getting votes from there,IK has done a massive jalsa there,ALL FAMILIES were there,even my family too,i was there,IK is popular here in isb,i am not saying this because i am his supporter but i speak of facts.
SPARTACUS i would say it for you only so that you get happy and would clear i am not a biased person"MUSHARAFF FREED MEDIA",OH GOSH I JSUT SAID THAT [wall] [clap] [funnny] ,BUT IT'S A FACT,POLITICIANS DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE HE SHOWED,
credit should be given where it's due!!.

Spartacus

waleed1214 said:
@Spartacus afraid of me lolx,what i don't collect bhatta,and you were in karachi company flats lolx,forget even getting votes from there,IK has done a massive jalsa there,ALL FAMILIES were there,even my family too,i was there,IK is popular here in isb,i am not saying this because i am his supporter but i speak of facts.
SPARTACUS i would say it for you only so that you get happy and would clear i am not a biased person"MUSHARAFF FREED MEDIA",OH GOSH I JSUT SAID THAT [wall] [clap] [funnny] ,BUT IT'S A FACT,POLITICIANS DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE HE SHOWED,
credit should be given where it's due!!.

IK may get huge votes of those MOHAJIRS , who are living in ISLAMABAD.
He just needs to organize well. I hope , MQM may support him directly or indirectly for ISLAMABAD seat.

waleed1214

@Spartacus i agree with you on organizing well,people like IK but there's no organizing on IK'S part and trust me except SINDH MQM needs to work hard but umm i don't agree with you mohajir philosphy here in isb,mostly are now just local's they don't possess this kind of mindset and telling you what saw last survey and IK has a chance to formulate goverment in NWFP,BUT AS U SAID NEEDS ORGANIZING,but i wish MQM WELL TOO,as a sign of good gesture!! [clap]

Spartacus

waleed1214 said:
@Spartacus i agree with you on organizing well,people like IK but there's no organizing on IK'S part and trust me except SINDH MQM needs to work hard but umm i don't agree with you mohajir philosphy here in isb,mostly are now just local's they don't possess this kind of mindset and telling you what saw last survey and IK has a chance to formulate goverment in NWFP,BUT AS U SAID NEEDS ORGANIZING,but i wish MQM WELL TOO,as a sign of good gesture!! [clap]

IK should organize his party as well as he should concentrate the comming LOCAL BODIES ELECTION.
He should try to get some support from Wakeels , like KURD .
He should give his party tickets to those Wakeels .
He will get support from Wakeels and Civil Society.
He will try solo flight he would not gain good seats.
He needs to combine with JI , Wakeels and Civil Society.

waleed1214

Spartacus said:
waleed1214 said:

IK should organize his party as well as he should concentrate the comming LOCAL BODIES ELECTION.
Ahan agree totally agree but he is trying up to some extent!!,what's the situation in karachi apart from being horrible any chance of winning one seat from there?? [hmmm]

Spartacus

waleed1214 said:
Spartacus said:
waleed1214 said:

Ahan agree totally agree but he is trying up to some extent!!,what's the situation in karachi apart from being horrible any chance of winning one seat from there?? [hmmm]

Hmmmm If he can make some seat to seat adjustment with ANP and JI then he can win one or two seats of Natl. and Prov. Assem.
But he can get good seats in LOCAL BODIES ELECTION.
In any way , he needs some combination.

waleed1214

@Spartacus ahan nice suggestions,you seem like a nice guy :D but the sad part is you are a MUSH supporter :( ,but one thing is clear you don't have to fight always to clear your point or win debates!!