Only MQM Explains Assets, Others Dont Care

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1443.gif

tttttt_02.jpg

..................http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=27551
Monday, March 01, 2010
By Shaheen Sehbai

WASHINGTON: Of all the people mentioned in my opinion piece published on Saturday (Feb 27), only two have so far responded, one in writing and another by telephone, both belonging to the MQM. The rest are still keeping an eerie silence.

The MQM leaders who came forward to explain their millions included Senator Babar Ghauri and MNA Khushbakht Shujaat. Ghauri clarified that in his assets declaration, he had mentioned details of his private businesses. I did mention my private business i.e. Florence Garden Marriage Hall, marriage lawns at the Kashmir Road under management of AB Catering, BANS International, etc, he said in an e-mail message after a lengthy telephone call.

Mostly everyone knows that I was running this business before I even joined politics in 1993. People in Karachi also know that in 1992, my six marriage lawns at the Kashmir Road were forcefully occupied by Haqiqi group and this incident was also reported in several newspapers, he stated.

I am also paying all government taxes. My family paid Rs 2.6 million and my personal income tax paid was Rs 290,187 in 2009. Also, I never worked in the KPT, so I hope you correct that mistake as well. I would like to add one more thing that I was also doing business when I was in USA. I hope everything is cleared now.

I would also like to bring to your notice that MQM is the only political party in Pakistan that has got its own system of accountability, which restricts the misuse of authority by any of its members to a greater degree, Ghauri concluded.

MNA Khushbakht Shujaat also called from Karachi to say that all her life she had tried to present herself as a role model to her students as she was running a school in Karachi as her private business. I have never earned a rupee by any illegal means and have always upheld moral and ethical standards. I even refused to contest the NA elections on reserved seats and pressed MQM chief Altaf Bhai to allow me to contest on a general seat, which I did win genuinely, she said.

She also promised to send other details of her assets by e-mail to clarify any other point. Her response is still awaited. Other than these two MQM members of parliament, the PPP parliamentarians who have declared phenomenal increase in their assets in just one year have not bothered to explain. Or it seems they dont care.

GeoG

Haters ky moon pe zordar Tamacha - Weldone MQM [clap] [clap]

MQM claim for Middle class - MQM kay Sar Par Zordar Joota
Babar Ghauri declared assets of only 3 Lac in last election now 20 Million
Babar Ghauri Ko defend Karnay Walon Kay Boothay Par Zordar THAPPAR

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Ye tanga party kidhar hy. Net per zamni election karwaoo bhai [hilar] [hilar]

So you are hiding here ;) . One thing is clear MQM is not representing Middle class.
You did not answer my questions in last posts, Can you explain the following Please. These are the sayings of your partners.

What do you say about the following
(Benazir Bhutto): http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xacctp ... of-mq_news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxod0mOO_vg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxod0mOO_vg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=316a3RkFhD0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf4itvf7yC4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVnFvathiVU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GeoG

Ye tanga party with [altaf] Donkey kidhar hy. Net per zamni election karwaoo bhai [hilar] [hilar]

PTI - 3000+
MQM - 0000 Couldn't even find one candidate

Star Gazer

Why don't the mqm try to explain how much money is sent to AH in london and where do they get it from.
What is the total number of the workers ? how much they earn and how much is the amount of donation?

Councller (250+ posts)
GeoG said:
Ye tanga party with [altaf] Donkey kidhar hy. Net per zamni election karwaoo bhai [hilar] [hilar]

PTI - 3000+

Allah ky nam pe vote dy dey baba PTI ko! Doop maro gandy pani main

GeoG

GeoG said:

PTI - 3000+

[altaf] Allah ky nam pe NA55 Main Sirf Aik vote dy dey baba Mairi Party Walo Mujahay Aik Vote Nahi Mil Raha, Tum Saray Ghanday Pani Main Doob Maro

Vote Lainay Ka MQM Ka Nirala Tarika

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
love Pak said:

One thing is clear MQM is not representing Middle class.

Please tell me another party who represeting Middle class ?
Is a person withRs 200 million a middle class man?
And dont run away from my questions like you baghora leader. I will give you a list of people, but first you answer my questions I asked you.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
As we have seen the so-called champion of democracy i.e. MQM, always worked and favored the dictators. They flourish the culture of dictatorship and corruption in their areas (Karachi / Hyderabad). They did not allow any media to publish or show anything without their approval and whoever tried to resist their fascist tactics, were met with the dire consequences.

They flourish corruption in each and every department of Karachi. I personally know how they act there. They fixed a portion of corruption money from each and every one and never tried to stop it but their agent flourished it. They fixed Bhatta from businessmens, industrialists and even small traders.
So thats why they want the continuity of the so-called worst democracy or dictatorship

Jury

rahat said:
As we have seen the so-called champion of democracy i.e. MQM, always worked and favored the dictators. They flourish the culture of dictatorship and corruption in their areas (Karachi / Hyderabad). They did not allow any media to publish or show anything without their approval and whoever tried to resist their fascist tactics, were met with the dire consequences.

They flourish corruption in each and every department of Karachi. I personally know how they act there. They fixed a portion of corruption money from each and every one and never tried to stop it but their agent flourished it. They fixed Bhatta from businessmens, industrialists and even small traders.
So thats why they want the continuity of the so-called worst democracy or dictatorship

Q) Who were chanting slogans in referendum in favor of Musharraf?
Ans. Imran Khan.
Q) Who boycotted first Local Bodies election in Musharraf era?
Ans. MQM, because, constitution was suspended. But, all the champion of democracy participated in that. But, when CJ iftikhar Chudhry, Rana Bhagwan Das, etc. declared,
act of Musharraf was an Islamic on 12th October, 1999. Then MQM took Part in election.

mehwish_ali

love Pak said:
[quote="love Pak":1bakocsv]

And dont run away from my questions like you baghora leader. I will give you a list of people, but first you answer my questions I asked you.
[/quote:1bakocsv]

The Extremist Views, the Extreme Hatred, the extreme blindness.

Questions: Is there any Party in this Whole World where there is not a SINGLE rich person a member?

The extreme hatred made blind to understand when we talk in Real World then "Exceptional Cases" are not counted.

Even during Era of Rasool Allah (saw) there were some Sahaba (like the 3rd Rashid Caliph Hazrat Usman bin Affan) were extremely Rich, while there were Ahle Saffa who were very poor.

You hating Monsters must understand that:

1. MQM is not against the Well to do and Rich People, but main Aim of MQM to broke up the barriers of Zamindaar and Wadayra System which is the real EVIL.

2. A normal educated Pakistani businessman is not corrupting the society and not making his poor Mazarahs to vote for him, not ruling over Mazarahs with Zulm and Jabr and not keeping their children away from Education so that no one could raise his head and voice over him.

3. People are chosen in MQM on bases of Talent. It may be educated Doctors like Ishrat Abaad, or poor people who even don't have house even after being Mayor of biggest City of Pakistan for 4 years, or it may be a businessman who is living as a normal Pakistani and not ruling over his Mazaras like Zamindaars do.

Alas, you people are never going to understand this thing while your hatred has made you deaf and blind.

Now coming to your last objection why Babar Ghauri didn't declared these assets previously, then I don't know yet. This question should be asked to him by the Media or the Judiciary. Any how, one thing is clear that he already owned all these Businesses since beginning of MQM (except for the time period where Haqiqi took the control of the 6 Marriage Halls with the help of Government Machinery backed by all Haters of MQM).

And now coming to end, the last Question: "Is there not a single Rich Businessman in Imran's Party or Nawaz's Party?"

Just look at your faces before vomiting against others.

GeoG

mehwish_ali said:
[quote="love Pak":2jrrdwf8]
[quote="love Pak":2jrrdwf8]

[/quote:2jrrdwf8]

The Extremist Views, the Extreme Hatred, the extreme blindness.

Questions: Is there any Party in this Whole World where there is not a SINGLE rich person a member?

The extreme hatred made blind to understand when we talk in Real World then "Exceptional Cases" are not counted.

Even during Era of Rasool Allah (saw) there were some Sahaba (like the 3rd Rashid Caliph Hazrat Usman bin Affan) were extremely Rich, while there were Ahle Saffa who were very poor.

You hating Monsters must understand that:

1. MQM is not against the Well to do and Rich People, but main Aim of MQM to broke up the barriers of Zamindaar and Wadayra System which is the real EVIL.

2. A normal educated Pakistani businessman is not corrupting the society and not making his poor Mazarahs to vote for him, not ruling over Mazarahs with Zulm and Jabr and not keeping their children away from Education so that no one could raise his head and voice over him.

3. People are chosen in MQM on bases of Talent. It may be educated Doctors like Ishrat Abaad, or poor people who even don't have house even after being Mayor of biggest City of Pakistan for 4 years, or it may be a businessman who is living as a normal Pakistani and not ruling over his Mazaras like Zamindaars do.

Alas, you people are never going to understand this thing while your hatred has made you deaf and blind.

Now coming to your last objection why Babar Ghauri didn't declared these assets previously, then I don't know yet. This question should be asked to him by the Media or the Judiciary. Any how, one thing is clear that he already owned all these Businesses since beginning of MQM (except for the time period where Haqiqi took the control of the 6 Marriage Halls with the help of Government Machinery backed by all Haters of MQM).

And now coming to end, the last Question: "Is there not a single Rich Businessman in Imran's Party or Nawaz's Party?"

Just look at your faces before vomiting against others.[/quote:2jrrdwf8]

MQM Fasciests need to look at their ugly faces more than anyone else.
There are rich people in Imrans party (I am one! :D ) and also in other parties but no one makes claim about middle class exclusivity. It is only MQM which goes in kind of labor pains while underscoring this point.

Babar Ghauri declared assets of only 3 lac during last elections of 2002 and now he is declaring 200 million and people are saying even this is fraction of what he owns. Why is he still in party?
Time for you to vomit again.