One thousandth of a second - Javed Chaudhry

Sayeen

Councller (250+ posts)
1100754336-1.jpg

1100754336-2.gif

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
agree with him entirely we all should do tuba and talk and negotiate a peaceful solution other wise there will be god forbid no more pakistan may god give the famalies of victims patience and give the dead peace in heavens ameen

A

abbasiali

Allah Hum sub ko apni hifz o aman main rakhey,

Still we have our Pakistani fellows, who are talking only and only in favor of Dictators, if we hang this living Dictator, no one in future will ever dare to attempt on our rights, and took individual decision, which would push whole nation toward Death.

A

abbasiali

hnuter555 said:
agree with him entirely we all should do tuba and talk and negotiate a peaceful solution other wise there will be god forbid no more pakistan may god give the famalies of victims patience and give the dead peace in heavens ameen
Br. today every Pakistani like me and you have tears full of blood in their eyes, and on the top of that some in fact very few are enjoying their life with their families and have no guilt. they are getting charities and enjoying life in London or U.S.A. But my believe is, their time has come close, and now they will be brought to justice soon. INSHAALLAH

Assalam-o-Aalikum,

A very heart touching Article, at this moment please do Duwa to those who have been killed by these attacks, Allah un ko apni rahmat maine jaga daye aur un kaye darjaat ko buland karaye,
I am totally with Mr. Ali that the time is very near to them and they are blind now they do not see that.

Sayeen

Councller (250+ posts)
It is indeed a moment of reckoning for all of us to realize whether we will continue to say to each other "What can we do brother" or rise up against our rulers for letting happen is gross injustice and protecting themselves in fortresses.
This could have been my family or your family - Jab tak baat ghar tak nahi ayee gee tab tak chup kar k baithay rahein ge - khudara hoosh karo... aur un logoon ki zehni halat ko samajhne ki koshish karo jin k pyare aik second k hazarwein hissay mein iss dunia se chale gae aur unhain ye nahi un ka qasur kia tha aur ye kiss ne kia....
hamari mazhabi kahaniyoon wala azab aye na aye ye aik azab zaroor aa chuka hai jiss ki lapaet mein aik din hum sab ayein ge....

T.I.M

Citizen
such a shame shame on us and shame on our leaders elected by us. whom we are blaming our shameless leaders or americans, because american dont make our policies and they dont elect these shameless leaders. :oops: :oops: :oops:

naveed66

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
??? ???? ????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??

??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??

??? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??

??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??

??? ??? ???? ??????? ???? ????? ?? ???? ??

??? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??

?? ???? ????? ???? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ??? .

?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???

???? ???

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think Javed Choudhry wants us to stop waiting for death to come to us and our loved ones and act now. Do something now. I don't know what but we have to do something before its too late and we become Ibrar Hussain.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
VERY NICE BUT THIS IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FEELING, PAINFUL HEART & SENSITIVE HEART (BASIRAT & BASARAT) ................OUR RULING CLASS ARE MORE CRUEL THEN TALIBAN.........
MAY BE WE ARE WAITING FOR A BLOODY REVOLUTION IN THIS COUNRY ??????????????????
MAY ALLAH GIVE THEM SENSE AND SAVE OUR COUNTRY .AMEEN.AMEEN AMEEN AMEEN....

Waffen SS

Banned
Once again these Urdu Medium journalists have nothing but emotional crap for their readers.

No mention of facts and solutions but only romantic bullshit. He is romanticizing a very tragic event. Well this shows his low IQ.

This philosophical crap has poisoned and disallusioned the common man. We have lost the ability to rationalize a situation, thanks to this continous filth in the media.

What a country has Pakistan become. A person who rationalizes is immediately labelled an agent, liberal fascist or a traitor but people like Javed Chaudry who have an IQ of less than 30 are held in great esteem by the public.

The more stupid a person is,the more intellectual he is considered by the illeterate nation.

These people have no idea about DIPLOMACY, FOREIGN RELATIONS, POLITICAL SCIENCE, INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, GOVERNANCE or MILITARY. Yet, they talk as if they some BISMARK or HENRY KISSINGER. :lol:

Sayeen

Councller (250+ posts)
@ Waffen
Knock Knock ...
Who's there ?
some dumbass in far-away land.
some dumbass in far-away land WHO..

allow me to expand on this while you sit-affirm in front of your fireplace in some far-away land and consume your chicken dinner while thinking of roaming the odd websites that you do everyday to go about posting your arcane views.

Your chutzpah , Waffen , to pass this judgement , and use IQ and Urdu Medium as an argument oozes this age-old condescending stench ... remind me of it please ... what is it called - ah yes ... the "Brown Sahib".

I wont dignify your post with a refutation, such is my disgust for the argument you have put forth.

Once again these Urdu Medium journalists have nothing but emotional crap for their readers.

No mention of facts and solutions but only romantic bullshit. He is romanticizing a very tragic event. Well this shows his low IQ.

This philosophical crap has poisoned and disallusioned the common man. We have lost the ability to rationalize a situation, thanks to this continous filth in the media.

What a country has Pakistan become. A person who rationalizes is immediately labelled an agent, liberal fascist or a traitor but people like Javed Chaudry who have an IQ of less than 30 are held in great esteem by the public.

The more stupid a person is,the more intellectual he is considered by the illeterate nation.

These people have no idea about DIPLOMACY, FOREIGN RELATIONS, POLITICAL SCIENCE, INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, GOVERNANCE or MILITARY. Yet, they talk as if they some BISMARK or HENRY KISSINGER.

Waffen SS

Banned
Well my friends, I will not say anything personal about you whether you abuse me or not.

But these stupid journalists and politicians like [imran] deserve all the insults. Their little undeveloped brains can never analyze Pakistan's problems.

It is better that these illeterate, Urdu Medium bufoons must be exterminated as they are poisoning the minds of our countrymen. I hope the ESTABLISHMENT will finally notice the real threat to Pakistan and will direct the ISI to clean this filth.

One day,these journalists will be taken down and their bodies will be squashed under the tracks of the armored vehicles of our military.

The future military operation should be done against these ANCHORPERSONS and other related filthy creatures.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Waffen SS said:
Well my friends, I will not say anything personal about you whether you abuse me or not.

But these stupid journalists and politicians like [imran] deserve all the insults. Their little undeveloped brains can never analyze Pakistan's problems.

It is better that these illeterate, Urdu Medium bufoons must be exterminated as they are poisoning the minds of our countrymen. I hope the ESTABLISHMENT will finally notice the real threat to Pakistan and will direct the ISI to clean this filth.

One day,these journalists will be taken down and their bodies will be squashed under the tracks of the armored vehicles of our military.

The future military operation should be done against these ANCHORPERSONS and other related filthy creatures.
THIS IS YOU LEVEL OF THINKING. YOU THINK URDU MEDIUM PEOPLE ARE ILLETERATE. THAT EXPLAINS A LOT ABOUT YOU.