One Man Show - Is PTI a Political Party or a Fan Following?

ProPakistanii

MPA (400+ posts)
yaar every time i try to create an intellectual discussion, these PTI brats jump in and spoil the whole threa. Just look at them, their IQ and how they get personal and do no even address the topic but start swearing.
Patwari and intellectual discussion? My toe jam can do better than you. Who told you PTI supporters will take a patwari serious? 😂 😂 😂 😂

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I'm sure you flushed smarter turds than these sideshow freaks .
As for IQ, the collective IQ of all the dumb fuckin Phatwaris is less than that of a sunflower, at least it knows which way the sun is.
Patwari and intellectual discussion? My toe jam can do better than you. Who told you PTI supporters will take a patwari serious? 😂 😂 😂 😂
yaar every time i try to create an intellectual discussion, these PTI brats jump in and spoil the whole threa. Just look at them, their IQ and how they get personal and do no even address the topic but start swearing.

Iconoclast

the biggest Question is :

What will happen to PTI after Imran khan? will it dissolve or cease to exist?
Who gives a flying fuck about the party after IK.... we just hope he gets enough time to set the ball of reforms in motion.... anyone can then take over, PPP (Under a different leadership), PML (same)....
Don't you fuckin get it? We don't care about party..... give me a better option other than Niazi..... And no, don't give me the Zardari/Shareef crap.
We see him as the chaos that will sweep these two families away, once the dust has settled.... You can make yourself the PM for all I care.
Again the irony is you speak of intellect but you have NONE. That's why I'm just taking a piss at you mocking your inanities here and there... nothing personal... your stupidity however can be exasperating and I'm allergic to stupid. So you might soon join this list.

Captain Safdar

Patwari tay intellectual discussion...lolz.... u r funny 😁

Bilal J

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI's kite is flying low. With every passing day, the threat of more party members leaving PTI is becoming more n more imminent.
What do u think of PTI as a whole? this is what i think :

1. Basically a one man show
2. Imran committed political blunders re: dissolution of Punjab and KPK assemblies. Party members not taken in to confidence.
3. Underestimated the military, no real plans on how to launch a resistance movement.
4. Failure to lead a major protest and produce desired results
5. Failure to come out to the streets on arrest of Major Party member
6. Still not able to see the reality and the big picture.
7. Has no real plans and lacks momentum

I personally think that he is becoming irrelevant in Pakistani Politics.

Siberite Mocha7 Iconoclast atensari Chacha Basharat Dr Adam

Petrol ki kya price hai. dollar ki kya value aaj ke din..export ka kya volume hai. Pakistan ke paas foreign reserves kitnay bachay Hain

Who's not following the constitution?

Who is the running the country?

Which political party has best leadership?

Subha shaam Niazi Niazi kartay rehtay hon..

Modest

Aik aur paid Patwari bharti ho gaya ya kisi old Patwari ne desperation mai doosri ID banwali 😂

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI's kite is flying low. With every passing day, the threat of more party members leaving PTI is becoming more n more imminent.
What do u think of PTI as a whole? this is what i think :

2. Imran committed political blunders re: dissolution of Punjab and KPK assemblies. Party members not taken in to confidence.
3. Underestimated the military, no real plans on how to launch a resistance movement.

I personally think that he is becoming irrelevant in Pakistani Politics.

Siberite Mocha7 Iconoclast atensari Chacha Basharat Dr Adam
Ans: wtf, so you don't see millions of people on street? everywhere in the world there is a head of a party. Khan is also a creator of the party so of course he has his own weight but it is stupid to think that it is all about IK, people who are with IK are for a reason. A better Pakistan.
Ans: This is stupid, Imran khan knows well that real power belongs to the establishment, with lack of federal support provinces can be a death trap for PTI when lumber 1 is also siding with PDM.
Ans: You stupid fuck, military has something called 'monopoly of violence' what IK is doing is just perfect. pressurizing the powers.
Ans: What do you mean by protest, are you talking about democratic power shows (which PTI set records of) or do you mean they should start breaking shit up, which is stupid.
Ans: IK and PTI rose voices for every leader, if they did not, why no one is saying that IK did not support me? what do you expect,IK should send them feeders?
Ans: You stupid fuck, he has single handed completely exposed all the mafias and cutias like you. what bigger picture do you want?
Ans: Again bullshit chutiapan, he talks about his plans every day, dimagh and mein laga hai ke samjh nahein aya abhi take. ...or chutia or momentum kiya chahyie, ghar mein ghusana hai?

All in all , clearly, a chutia harami who thinks that hating on IK is going to give his anal rash some relief.

sensible

پٹواری میڈیا کو قاتل اور غنڈہ گرد ڈرٹی ہیری نے اسی قوم کے پیسے سے ایک اور پٹواری بنا کر دے دیاپٹوار خانے کو مبارکباد لعنتیں شئر کرنے کوئ اور آیا۔
جو پارٹی الیکشن لڑتی ہے اسی عمل سے جس سے دوسری پارٹیاں گزرتی ہیں اسے فین فولونگ کہنا شعوری بددیانتی کے سوا کچھ نہیں یہ فین پاکستان کے ہیں ان کو پتہ ہے جن چوروں کو افواج پاکستان نے پچھلے تیس سال کی سخت محنت سے ثابت کیا کہ وہ چور ہیں ان کی چوری سے ملک کھوکھلا ہوا پڑا ہے ڈوب رہا ہے اب اس سٹیج پر وہ چوروں کے راستے کی آخری دیوار گرانے کی کوشش کر رہے ہیں فین نہیں عوام جان گئی ہے اس کے بعد سب مل جائیں گے ہمارے جرنیل ملازمتوں سے کھربوں بنا کر تیزی سے اس چور کلاس کا حصہ بن رہے ہیں اس کے بعد عوام کیڑے مکوڑوں سے زیادہ حیثیت نہیں رکھتے ان پر ہر قسم کا ظلم روا رکھ لو پہلے ان پر خود کش چھوڑو انہیں مارو۔پھر بیرونی دنیا کو بلا لاو اور پھر ان پر ہی آپریشن کرو اس سے ڈالر کماو ان کو پھر مارو لیکن چور بھی مغرب میں محفوظ اور جرنیل بھی ان کے بچے بھی۔پاکستانیوں کی عمران خان آخری امید ہے آخری دیوار کیونکہ نہ تو اس کھیل کے حق میں ہے نہ اس کلاس کا حصہ

Last edited:

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
and guess what, I want to see Imran Khan succeed in his endeavors and put the army on leash. But his supporters are too naïve and stupid to deal with. Imagine in a real life discussion how agitated they can get and even lynch those who disagree with them - a very dangerous fascist breed!
Abay chutia....may be its you who is the fool and ignorant. most intellectual home and abroad are with IK ...go fuck you self with a fire poker.

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
yeah election karwa lo lol
And we swear on our beloved ones, we will stand by u in every form and shape, shoulder by shoulder!
U are not alone in this holy fight for freedom and justice👊🏻🙏🏻

Chal shahbas abb maafi maang aur thread delete kar

Abay jahil tayray baap ka thread hay tu yahan bhoonkay ga tu tujhay jawab tu milay ga.

FrWIQ3maYAc4SDK

No.
Your assertion is baseless.
Further, apparently you lack in basic understanding of the PTI politics and its base.

No containers, no section 144, no shameless regime change characters.

لو جی ایک اور دہاڑی دار آ گیا انگریزی کا سبق پڑھانے

Let me know when he's become irrelevant... for now, the mafia has even activated the lowest of low scumbags like yourself to somehow tell the people, all is well...
History has always been changed by lone rangers.... parties are irrelevant....they cash those lone rangers, like PPP is still clinging to the rotten bones of Bhutto....
Don't mention me again in your sordid threads reeking of heera mandi where the likes of you were born.
I'm itching to put you on block anyways like the rest of your degenerate Phatwari brothers, evangelical and closeted type... So give me a reason... go on.

There is no point my friend. I see tons of Cab drivers taking part in discussion. you can never change their mentality.

Political party, a mommy daddy group, a fan club or whatever name anyone wants to give them, the fact of the matter is that they have very effectively given a
MEGA SIZE ROTARY SHAFT in the Rears of all the thugs, the generals and the entire mafia of this country.... and the shaft on reaching their throats is stuck up and pivoted so tightly that neither it is coming out from their rears nor from their mouths.

It is non of your concern. With your pea patwari brain, i suggest you should grow up before opening the useless threads.

Petrol ki kya price hai. dollar ki kya value aaj ke din..export ka kya volume hai. Pakistan ke paas foreign reserves kitnay bachay Hain

Who's not following the constitution?

Who is the running the country?

Which political party has best leadership?

Subha shaam Niazi Niazi kartay rehtay hon..

Aik aur paid Patwari bharti ho gaya ya kisi old Patwari ne desperation mai doosri ID banwali 😂

Ans: wtf, so you don't see millions of people on street? everywhere in the world there is a head of a party. Khan is also a creator of the party so of course he has his own weight but it is stupid to think that it is all about IK, people who are with IK are for a reason. A better Pakistan.
Ans: This is stupid, Imran khan knows well that real power belongs to the establishment, with lack of federal support provinces can be a death trap for PTI when lumber 1 is also siding with PDM.
Ans: You stupid fuck, military has something called 'monopoly of violence' what IK is doing is just perfect. pressurizing the powers.
Ans: What do you mean by protest, are you talking about democratic power shows (which PTI set records of) or do you mean they should start breaking shit up, which is stupid.
Ans: IK and PTI rose voices for every leader, if they did not, why no one is saying that IK did not support me? what do you expect,IK should send them feeders?
Ans: You stupid fuck, he has single handed completely exposed all the mafias and cutias like you. what bigger picture do you want?
Ans: Again bullshit chutiapan, he talks about his plans every day, dimagh and mein laga hai ke samjh nahein aya abhi take. ...or chutia or momentum kiya chahyie, ghar mein ghusana hai?

All in all , clearly, a chutia harami who thinks that hating on IK is going to give his anal rash some relief.

پٹواری میڈیا کو قاتل اور غنڈہ گرد ڈرٹی ہیری نے اسی قوم کے پیسے سے ایک اور پٹواری بنا کر دے دیاپٹوار خانے کو مبارکباد لعنتیں شئر کرنے کوئ اور آیا۔
جو پارٹی الیکشن لڑتی ہے اسی عمل سے جس سے دوسری پارٹیاں گزرتی ہیں اسے فین فولونگ کہنا شعوری بددیانتی کے سوا کچھ نہیں یہ فین پاکستان کے ہیں ان کو پتہ ہے جن چوروں کو افواج پاکستان نے پچھلے تیس سال کی سخت محنت سے ثابت کیا کہ وہ چور ہیں ان کی چوری سے ملک کھوکھلا ہوا پڑا ہے ڈوب رہا ہے اب اس سٹیج پر وہ چوروں کے راستے کی آخری دیوار گرانے کی کوشش کر رہے ہیں فین نہیں عوام جان گئی ہے اس کے بعد سب مل جائیں گے ہمارے جرنیل ملازمتوں سے کھربوں بنا کر تیزی سے اس چور کلاس کا حصہ بن رہے ہیں اس کے بعد عوام کیڑے مکوڑوں سے زیادہ حیثیت نہیں رکھتے ان پر ہر قسم کا ظلم روا رکھ لو پہلے ان پر خود کش چھوڑو انہیں مارو۔پھر بیرونی دنیا کو بلا لاو اور پھر ان پر ہی آپریشن کرو اس سے ڈالر کماو ان کو پھر مارو لیکن چور بھی مغرب میں محفوظ اور جرنیل بھی ان کے بچے بھی۔پاکستانیوں کی عمران خان آخری امید ہے آخری دیوار کیونکہ نہ تو اس کھیل کے حق میں ہے نہ اس کلاس کا حصہ

Just as i expected, Imran is arrested!