One Man Show - Is PTI a Political Party or a Fan Following?

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI's kite is flying low. With every passing day, the threat of more party members leaving PTI is becoming more n more imminent.
What do u think of PTI as a whole? this is what i think :

1. Basically a one man show
2. Imran committed political blunders re: dissolution of Punjab and KPK assemblies. Party members not taken in to confidence.
3. Underestimated the military, no real plans on how to launch a resistance movement.
4. Failure to lead a major protest and produce desired results
5. Failure to come out to the streets on arrest of Major Party member
6. Still not able to see the reality and the big picture.
7. Has no real plans and lacks momentum

I personally think that he is becoming irrelevant in Pakistani Politics.

Siberite Mocha7 Iconoclast atensari Chacha Basharat Dr Adam

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI's kite is flying low. With every passing day, the threat of more party members leaving PTI is becoming more n more imminent.

2. Imran committed political blunders re: dissolution of Punjab and KPK assemblies. Party members not taken in to confidence.
3. Underestimated the military, no real plans on how to launch a resistance movement.

The popularity is not really a fixed entity. Bhutto, NS and others went through different phases of their own popularity.
Th real test of IK is in the performance. He has yet to be measured against his own 4 years of Governance. He was lucky that Bajwa kicked him out at the verge of his wave of unpopularity because of his style of Governance.

One thing everyone knows that he always placed wrong people at wrong posts. I don't think he is about to change.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

لو جی ایک اور دہاڑی دار آ گیا انگریزی کا سبق پڑھانے

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
The popularity is not really a fixed entity. Bhutto, NS and others went through different phases of their own popularity.
Th real test of IK is in the performance. He has yet to be measured against his own 4 years of Governance. He was lucky that Bajwa kicked him out at the verge of his wave of unpopularity because of his style of Governance.

One thing everyone knows that he always placed wrong people at wrong posts. I don't think he is about to change.
yaar every time i try to create an intellectual discussion, these PTI brats jump in and spoil the whole threa. Just look at them, their IQ and how they get personal and do no even address the topic but start swearing.

Husaink

جب وہ غیر مقبول ہو گیا تھا تو اسکو الیکشن میں ذلیل کرتے ، الیکشن مانگنے سے تو ایسے بھاگتے ہو جیسے نکّی کڑی کا رشتہ مانگ لیا ہو

Husaink

الیکشن کروا لو تمہارا فین فالوونگ والا ڈرامہ سب بونڈ میں گھس جائے گا ، الیکشن کرواؤ اور جان چھرواؤ

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
ری پلے دیکھ کر تماشائی بھی مشورے دینا شروع کر دیتا ہے اس بال پر یہ شاٹ کھیلنی چاہیے تھی۔​
Baat to sahi hay aap kee or replay dekh ker hee ghaltioun ka pata chalta hay kiyoun jee?

The following people are expected to jump from the sinking boat.

1. Fayaz ul hassan chouhan
2. Asad Umer
3. Pervaiz Khattack
4. Fawad Chaudry and other leading punjabi MNAs/MPAs.

Those who will fight till the last bullet and will stay with Imran khan are:

1. Gundapur
2. The boy from Swat Murad Saeed.

Iconoclast

Let me know when he's become irrelevant... for now, the mafia has even activated the lowest of low scumbags like yourself to somehow tell the people, all is well...
History has always been changed by lone rangers.... parties are irrelevant....they cash those lone rangers, like PPP is still clinging to the rotten bones of Bhutto....
Don't mention me again in your sordid threads reeking of heera mandi where the likes of you were born.
I'm itching to put you on block anyways like the rest of your degenerate Phatwari brothers, evangelical and closeted type... So give me a reason... go on.

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
Let me know when he's become irrelevant... for now, the mafia has even activated the lowest of low scumbags like yourself to somehow tell the people, all is well...
History has always been changed by lone rangers.... parties are irrelevant....they cash those lone rangers, like PPP is still clinging to the rotten bones of Bhutto....
Don't mention me again in your sordid threads reeking of heera mandi where the likes of you were born.
Siberite bhai dekh lo inko . This is their mindset. No intellect, No brain just swearing and bashing. Fascist and evil to the core.

Siberite

yaar every time i try to create an intellectual discussion, these PTI brats jump in and spoil the whole threa. Just look at them, their IQ and how they get personal and do no even address the topic but start swearing.
There is no point my friend. I see tons of Cab drivers taking part in discussion. you can never change their mentality.

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
There is no point my friend. I see tons of Cab drivers taking part in discussion. you can never change their mentality.
and guess what, I want to see Imran Khan succeed in his endeavors and put the army on leash. But his supporters are too naïve and stupid to deal with. Imagine in a real life discussion how agitated they can get and even lynch those who disagree with them - a very dangerous fascist breed!

Dr Adam

Political party, a mommy daddy group, a fan club or whatever name anyone wants to give them, the fact of the matter is that they have very effectively given a
MEGA SIZE ROTARY SHAFT in the Rears of all the thugs, the generals and the entire mafia of this country.... and the shaft on reaching their throats is stuck up and pivoted so tightly that neither it is coming out from their rears nor from their mouths.

Iconoclast

Siberite bhai dekh lo inko . This is their mindset. No intellect, No brain just swearing and bashing. Fascist and evil to the core.
You wouldn't know what intellect meant if it came and bit you in the rectum, don't you get it... I have to first begin to treat you like a human being before I engage in a battle of intellect with you...
Go swing from your Fuck buddy's dick and comfort each other

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
Political party, a mommy daddy group, a fan club or whatever name anyone wants to give them, the fact of the matter is that they have very effectively given a
MEGA SIZE ROTARY SHAFT in the Rears of all the thugs, the generals and the entire mafia of this country.... and the shaft on reaching their throats is stuck up and pivoted so tightly that neither it is coming out from their rears nor from their mouths.
Adam Sahab. I do agree that they did create storms in tea cups but then again failed to achieved desired results.

Siberite

You wouldn't know what intellect meant if it came and bit you in the rectum, don't you get it... I have to first begin to treat you like a human being before I engage in a battle of intellect with you...
Go swing from your Fuck buddy's dick and comfort each other
Didn't take long to show yet again your ugly f face .

Wake up Pak

It is non of your concern. With your pea patwari brain, i suggest you should grow up before opening the useless threads.