Oil Change Scam - For All the overseas Pakistanis (Becareful!)

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Believe me Nobody knows about all this better than me...They are worse than this...They are worse than Pakistan but they just do illegal things legally and try not to get caught.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Are these Lube companies belong to Zardari ?:lol:

Better to go to dealer for Oil change , and all changes, That is always cheap or same price but the Quality is guaranteed.

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)

Better to go to dealer for Oil change , and all changes, That is always cheap or same price but the Quality is guaranteed.
Deelers are not cheeper anyways.they charge u double just for filters and hourly rates are starting from 25$/H up to $50/H.if u really save money then spend some time with ur car.buy filters and oil of ur choice.it takes only 15 min to change oil with right tools.

Adeel

Founder

Last year I took my car to Jiffy and asked them to do an oil change. He told me so many stories that i need this and that and made me a bill of $450. I told him, buddy I need a $25 oil change, do you wanna do it or should i go somewhere else

Adeel

Founder
Deelers are not cheeper anyways.they charge u double just for filters and hourly rates are starting from 25$/H up to $50/H.if u really save money then spend some time with ur car.buy filters and oil of ur choice.it takes only 15 min to change oil with right tools.

Very good idea. It is only a one time effort to learn it. I am sure it is not that hard. [MENTION=8630]Raaz[/MENTION] bhai we should get together some day and work on that.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I have crolla and the price of oil change from canadian tire is same as the toyota dealer.

I never to the jiffy or others in my past 10 years. some times I tried Desi, but could not satisfied.

I was very touchy from Pakistan that they use used oil.

The genuine filter of Toyota is not available in the market.

Thats why they recommend to change the oil after 7000 km just because of filter.

Where as Canadian tire and others recommend 5000 km....The price is payed here..

The honesty is priceless .

Adeel

Founder
I have crolla and the price of oil change from canadian tire is same as the toyota dealer.

I never to the jiffy or others in my past 10 years. some times I tried Desi, but could not satisfied.

I was very touchy from Pakistan that they use used oil.

The genuine filter of Toyota is not available in the market.

Thats why they recommend to change the oil after 7000 km just because of filter.

Where as Canadian tire and others recommend 5000 km....The price is payed here..

The honesty is priceless .

My car uses synthetic oil and has to be changed approximately every 8k.

The system tells me when the oil change is needed, so I do not really have to look at the Ks. I'm sure your SUV does the same.