Off The Record - 19th April 2011 - Abid Sher Ali, Raza Hayat Hiraaj & Shermeela Farooqi - Foreign As

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
well done kashif,i had written 2 years ago that Rehman malik is working for British spy agency and no one paid any attention-even the oppostion ignore it ,now its in the paper.Rehman malik is a trained liar,he lie on almost everything on camera,such a shameless person,no morality.If PML-Q joins hands with PPP ,they will shoot on their feet,their future will be finished as soon this govt is gone so they better think twice before joining the govt.PPP need them to pass the "Budget" and also to face the threats of MQM otherwise PML-Q is branded as "QATIL LEAGUE" . if pml-q is joining ppp to quash the cases against Munis Elahi,they should know that in future ,next govt can reopen the cases against him which will not be ppp for sure.There should be scrutiny of all the parliamentarians who have dual nationality and foreign accounts,its in the national interest.

Last edited:

mian kaleem

Well done kashif
Please do not invite the people like sharmila and Abid Sher Ali because they are just trying to protect their leadership nothing else.
Any how good programe with a good subject.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
well done kashif,i had written 2 years ago that Rehman malik is working for British spy agency and no one paid any attention-even the oppostion ignore it ,now its in the paper.

Do you know what paper Kashif referring to. The London Post. A garbage from Mansoora, Lahore.
I am not in favor of Abdul Rehman Malik, but referring this news paper making his case very weak.