Now you people understand why Musharf was the best for Pakistan?

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Acha bhonk liya? Hogya thanda?

Whatever Musharrad did or did not is unproven and has nothing absolutely not an atom to do wirh the fact that musharraf's penalty on the likes of your would be linient for attacking a hospital. In International Court of Justice you as per International Law are terrorist for attacking a hospital and glorifying it on media, the punishment of which is death.

So yeah Musharraf is much much better for you tatti khor ??
I knew you like his little weinie too much ? . That MF is a disgrace to the country and whore production like you would love to have some kunjer of his nature. You should be sucking to his junior Bajwa now since Musharraf is incapable of providing you any gas you wanted.

Zaidi Qasim

Where is his story of bravery? All i asked was a transaction from you, asked not told you anything

Baat ko ghuma na r@ndi ansal deya i know your patwari moves from the back of my hand. ??
. Bohat chaon chaon krli still proves Musharraf would let you go International Court would hang you to death
Go f yourself and find a book in library where he himself admitted selling people for money . Scumbags like you like his shit and swallow it like a chocolate.

abdlsy

Hidden agenda was ur family ,,, who never exposed you and ur Maneka Dad
AbDALLAY Maneka zada please don’t be angry ,,, go and play with MURAD SAEED
Gndu daily mental pill dose miss kurtaa hae
Buchpunn mein pandit nae khoob tujhae rape keeya mandir mein gandu