No doubt the second pilot captured was Israeli - Lt. Gen. (r) Ghulam Mustafa

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He was flying F16. It is kept extremely secret as it is sensitive matter. At the moment Pakistan Top Bras knows who is existance of Pakistan. It is no other than Israel. But at this oint Pakistan does not want to confront Israel in open. But lots going on behind the scene.
i hope you are joking....

sngilani

Fake News, brainwashing Pakistanis for TV ratings.

McNair's paper #41 published by USAF Air University (India Thwarts Israeli Destruction of Pakistan's "Islamic Bomb") also confirmed this plan. It said, "Israeli interest in destroying Pakistan's Kahuta reactor to scuttle the 'Islamic bomb' was blocked by India's refusal to grant landing and refuelling rights to Israeli warplanes in 1982." This had been India's policy for all foreign military planes/ships. Israel, on its part wanted this to be a joint Indian-Israeli strike to avoid being solely held responsible.

Refereence: McNair’s paper #41 published by USAF University.

sngilani

i hope you are joking....

I am not joking, infact Pakistan and Israel came close to war few times with each other in their short history. It will happen again in sometime future. There is strong feel of existantial threat from each other in both countries.

Last edited:

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is always wise to know facts before claiming anything.
Dr. Shahid Masood was NEVER charged in the 60 days that he was taken back & forth to the court.That was an attempt to humiliate him.

Thats cuz he apologized like a b!tch to the court, or else he would have been charged. He gets ratings by making false predictions, nothing he says is ever true, and makes money.

If I see him on siasat.pk, I have to click to let people to know that he is speaking horse sh!t. And I don't expect to get compensated, even though I am doing the right thing here.

stargazer

Thats cuz he apologized like a b!tch to the court, or else he would have been charged. He gets ratings by making false predictions, nothing he says is ever true, and makes money.

If I see him on siasat.pk, I have to click to let people to know that he is speaking horse sh!t. And I don't expect to get compensated, even though I am doing the right thing here.
I think you are imagining.

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
He was flying F16. It is kept extremely secret as it is sensitive matter. At the moment Pakistan Top Bras knows who is trying to wipe out Pakistan. It is no other than Israel. But at this oint Pakistan does not want to confront Israel in open. But lots going on behind the scene.
and what benefit Israel will have after wiping out Pakistan ?

asadkhattak

MPA (400+ posts)
ایک صاحب ھیں بنام حسن خان۔ اس نے اس واقع پر ایک رپورٹ اپلوڈ کی تھی فیس بک پر۔ بقول حسن خان کے وہ اسرائیلی پائیلٹ تھا۔ اسرائیل نے امریکہ سے مدد مانگی کہ اگر یہ بات عیاں ھوگئی تو یہ ایک انٹرنیشنل کانفلکٹ بن جائے گا اور اسرائیل کی بہت سبکی ھوگی۔ اس وقت پاکستان کے تعلقات امریکہ سے خاصے کشیدہ تھے۔ لہذا امریکہ نے یہ ٹاسک محمد بن سلمان کو سونپ دیا۔ اسکی درخواست پر اس مبینہ پائلٹ کو راتوں رات رھا کرکے سعودی طیارے میں افغانستان بھیج دیا گیا اور پاکستان نے خاموشی سادھ لی