News Night with Talat Hussain - 16th March 2011- Shaikh Rasheed & Khawaja Asif

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
HAHAHHA.. slap on talat face..and hail the journalism of najam sethi.. talat and his ghairat bridage are down the gutter now.... and he is sayng musharraf is amiercan soldier.. talat is ghaddar-e-pakistan and must be kiled on spot... jyea quaid-e-pakistan pervez musharraf.....

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
HAHAHHA.. slap on talat face..and hail the journalism of najam sethi.. talat and his ghairat bridage are down the gutter now.... and he is sayng musharraf is amiercan soldier.. talat is ghaddar-e-pakistan and must be kiled on spot... jyea quaid-e-pakistan pervez musharraf.....

Shame on you and shame on Pakistani women for bearing sons like you and your leader Musharaf. You are celebrating the release of a CIA agent who was managing bomb blasts in Pakistan....who was managing division of people and executing bomb blasts in mosques? Who is involved in killing so many innocent people??? Adnanvisa, I also live abroad like you, and while you live in Europe, I live in US. Does living abroad mean you sell of your national instincts? Do you have an idea about world politics at all? Do you have any idea what CIA does in different countries? Either you know nothing or you really are baighairat and its ok if you call others as ghairat brigade. You are running a BAIGHAIRAT BRIGADE. I feel ashamed to belong to a country which has people like you. I thought you were a sensible person (when i read ur comments) and just are a bit off-track.....but that proved wrong today with you celebrating his release.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Very well said Talat - calling Musharaf an in-service soldier working for anit-Pakistan forces. Musharaf was one of the worst things that happened to Pakistan.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Sorry Siraj ul Haq. Qaum baighairat hai.... isi liye leaders bhi baighairat hain. So much happens in Pakistan but the nation is "sleeping". We know how rulers are robbing national money including the debts from US&agencies but no one stands up. Public doesn't come out on roads.

Nadeem Afzal is right if it was Pervez Musharaf era, Raymond would have been released on a phone call without getting any negotiations and any benefits for Pakistan.
And he is also right in saying this will continue to happen....US has to sell war and weapons. But that is coz we have extremely corrupt Army and politicians.

Last edited:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks Talat, there is no doubt that R Davis was a CIA agent but his release did't happen without any bargain .His release is in the interest of pakistan because now US will remove all those CIA agents and private contractors -new visas will be issued after proper security checks .There is chance of dr.afia's release, drone attacks and other pressure will be reduced. Our relations with US will certainly improve after his release. I was the first one who used very harsh language against US and R davis but since lots of things resolved behind the scene which are in the interest of the nation so we should give a thought about it too.US got the message that they dont fool around with our security, I think its enough.As for who broker the deal ,all of them in the govt and ISI too but it was in the national interest.Some say a foreign power was also involved. The loved ones of the dead are satisfied with the compensation which is islamic way to forgive. My main point is that the matter is amicably resolved in the national interest.

Last edited:

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)

Come on dude you must have something better to do beside sitting in front of pc and shitting on it, you r pathetic ...and i am sure if your father says anything against mush you 'll display same shit , i think you've got some serious mental issues and you do such shit deliberately to gain attention , you are a looser dude , i pity you seriously

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
i am not surprised you were laughing , your support for musharraf just proved what he is and who you are.. by the way he met "hazoor" in london and begged him to help save his life .. and after that he visited some of the bas-ard arab leaders to jump in and save his soul.. do u want more information.. i can smile now :)

sngilani

You are not a Pakistani. You are an Indian in disguise. You are an agent. Similarly your Musharaf was also an agent. He was hired when he was a Major in Pak Army serving in Turkey.

adnan_younus

oye pappu side maang waley.....beggars cant be choosers.. get tat straighttt o soldier of ghairat brigade... watch najam sethi show n learn how to analyze stufff.... uk mein baithey ho.. bari himmat hai to jaaker woh students per protest karo jo ke pakrey hue they .. they were innocents.. do u rmemmber them.. tum ghairat bridages ko bus haaye haaye kerna aata hai... maza aata hai emotional hoker..... jis per guzri i only buy from them.. not some one weeping and crying waa waaa waaa waaa... haaye haaaye davis ko bhej dyaa.... and then forgetting it and watching pak aussie match n shoutng comon paksitan win win win... so shut the crap....

AND.. i dont want to get banned but if i come to personal attacks eitehr ull try to find me to hit me or ull never be personal with any one again....
Come on dude you must have something better to do beside sitting in front of pc and shitting on it, you r pathetic ...and i am sure if your father says anything against mush you 'll display same shit , i think you've got some serious mental issues and you do such shit deliberately to gain attention , you are a looser dude , i pity you seriously

GeoG

oye pappu side maang waley.....beggars cant be choosers.. get tat straighttt o soldier of ghairat brigade... watch najam sethi show n learn how to analyze stufff.... uk mein baithey ho.. bari himmat hai to jaaker woh students per protest karo jo ke pakrey hue they .. they were innocents.. do u rmemmber them.. tum ghairat bridages ko bus haaye haaye kerna aata hai... maza aata hai emotional hoker..... jis per guzri i only buy from them.. not some one weeping and crying waa waaa waaa waaa... haaye haaaye davis ko bhej dyaa.... and then forgetting it and watching pak aussie match n shoutng comon paksitan win win win... so shut the crap....

AND.. i dont want to get banned but if i come to personal attacks eitehr ull try to find me to hit me or ull never be personal with any one again....

I agree with Zafar
Shame on mothers who produce sons like you..

Malik495

adnan tenu ajay takar visa nahi labba? haad ho gaee t uthanay ki yar.. doob k chullu bhar pani men mar jao

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
brother im a big Musharraf fan and yes god bless him but Talat hussain is as much a patriot too so plz dont label him ghaddar-e-pakistan he is a very country loving person and usually very unbiased and rationale in his talks.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
although im contended with the end result (release of raymond davis coz i though he was innocent from day one and killed in defense) i am still not sure why our media is including our army in the blame list.
how the F*** is our army to be blamed for all this? i am a big fan of talat but he shldnt have blamed kayani and isi cheif for all this game!! its totally unfair!!

adnan_younus

its jsut sarcasm ma friend... thes al people shouting at davis wll forget him with a week or two or by aussie pak match.... and then will ponder fr next jazbati morphine
brother im a big Musharraf fan and yes god bless him but Talat hussain is as much a patriot too so plz dont label him ghaddar-e-pakistan he is a very country loving person and usually very unbiased and rationale in his talks.

adnan_younus

ur a bit wrong .. those two were not robbers.. its stil unanswered who they were... teh concrete answer i found was in sethi show.. that they were ISI agents following davis .. and sabotaging his plans to hold a meeting with links to haqqani network... CIA was trying to bypass pak army/ISI to negotiate a deal with afghan taliban and haqqani.... ISI busted this plan... in the release mainly punjab govt, ISI and army all are involved... thats what i feel
although im contended with the end result (release of raymond davis coz i though he was innocent from day one and killed in defense) i am still not sure why our media is including our army in the blame list.
how the F*** is our army to be blamed for all this? i am a big fan of talat but he shldnt have blamed kayani and isi cheif for all this game!! its totally unfair!!

adnan_younus

mein to bus take ker raha hoon ghairat bridage kee... laptop per baith ker uchal rahe hein.. haaye hayee davis raha hogaya .. haaye haaaye... woh jin ka asal beta qatal hua hai they have gone to US.... woh bechari ne to suicide kerli.... ye laog bus chand dino mein thandey hojayeingey... n then next emotional morphine ka wait kareingey... i only listen to and give respect to emotional things and talks from ppl who are affected... not some jazbati patoras who jsut want to quench their addiction with emotionalism....and affectees to chaley gaye....
adnan tenu ajay takar visa nahi labba? haad ho gaee t uthanay ki yar.. doob k chullu bhar pani men mar jao